Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone! I'm looking for someone to spend some time with in the role play world. I prefer erotic female slash, however I am alright with doing straight naughty. Fantasy over realistic, willing to listen to your plots. I do have a few if you let me know what you are interested in. If this interest you at all please PM me! I'm open to alterations. xo cat_biggrin
Anybody out there? biggrin
Thank you to those who have replied! To anyone else out there, what's stopping you? smile

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
Avanelle Viola
Thank you to those who have replied! To anyone else out there, what's stopping you? smile

The fact that this is a misplaced thread?
Harley Hearts Mr J
Avanelle Viola

The fact that this is a misplaced thread?

I'm seriously brand new to Gaia so I have no idea.. I looked for a possible role play board and assumed since other people had posted request for role plays that this was the right spot. Could you tell me where I should go?

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
Avanelle Viola

Common newb mistake, I guess. Welcome to Gaia! Stay away from as much as the Gaia Community forums as much as you can. The people there are monstrosities.

Well, if you're looking for organized roleplaying like those you find in guilds, you can go to the Gaia Guilds Network and post there. Otherwise, Barton Town is the number one place for just random roleplaying.
Harley Hearts Mr J
Avanelle Viola

Common newb mistake, I guess. Welcome to Gaia! Stay away from as much as the Gaia Community forums as much as you can. The people there are monstrosities.

Well, if you're looking for organized roleplaying like those you find in guilds, you can go to the Gaia Guilds Network and post there. Otherwise, Barton Town is the number one place for just random roleplaying.

Oh, alright! Thank you for being helpful and not rude. I'm not used to this kind of site at all. I appreciate you pointing me in the right direction. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff