Welcome to Gaia! ::

:B Are you a .... duck?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 30, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 >

Want to be secretive? *retarded*

After this first post I want nothing but white font posts. Mwuahahaha. And emoticons. I don't mind those. Let the ummm...randomness begin!

*cuts red ribbon* ninja

Huzzah.

Bwuahahahaha.

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
NINJA PIRATE FOR THE WIN HAHAHAHHA ^_^ ninja
Ninja pirate? neutral
spiffy surprised

I feel so...bad xp
I will devour you and all...yes, all your siblings...goddam infadels!!GLAH!!

if you want me to write something here that was important then please forgive me for disappointing you. i would gladly be commissoned to write you a poem for gold in whatever style you wanted. i am just out and about hoping that gaia will stop jerking my account around. it's so freakin late where i am. so, what are the reasons for doin all this in white? i personally don't know or care. but here is my long a** bump to prove that i have no life outside of my computer. ninja
and now, how many of you will highlight this just to see what made it so freakin huge... question
DarkHunterRequiem

if you want me to write something here that was important then please forgive me for disappointing you. i would gladly be commissoned to write you a poem for gold in whatever style you wanted. i am just out and about hoping that gaia will stop jerking my account around. it's so freakin late where i am. so, what are the reasons for doin all this in white? i personally don't know or care. but here is my long a** bump to prove that i have no life outside of my computer. ninja
and now, how many of you will highlight this just to see what made it so freakin huge... question
haha.
You scare me cry </B
Sorrow_of_Heart
I will devour you and all...yes, all your siblings...goddam infadels!!GLAH!!

Hehe, you can have mine. whee
Mrs. Wonka
DarkHunterRequiem

haha.

indeed...i'm so bored that it hurts. xd

Demonic Dabbler

Very sneaky Indeed. ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items