Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Friend

8,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I was saving up to buy this brown werewolf, it WAS 60,000 late I saw and now... when I have the right amount... It became 80,000.
UGH!!! I HATE THAT!!! s't stupid... -3-
So... Discuss, times this has happened. With what item?

Also... if you have a brown werewolf and want to donate it, that'd be awesome... emotion_kirakira

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
It happened to me when I used to get random impulses to buy stuff. One moment it would be 20k, then the next it jumped to 35k. Ugh.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
MP prices fluctuate multiple times throughout the day, if you wait a bit, I'm sure you'll get your werewolf for the price you want. cat_whee

When I first joined the site and gold was harder to get, I had that issue all the time. Gwee the Dragon, the first item I really quested and worked hard for, always threw me into that frustration. Finally have 30k, OH, the 30k one got bought up and I need another 2k! cat_stressed (keep in mind, it took a bit longer to get even a few thousand gold back then, there was no BG or anything and as a fairly new user, I didn't know how to make big gold)

Invisible Player

This happened with the Cloud MC. I went to buy it at 9k....it jumped to 11k. I was doing jigsaw puzzles trying to get the money.
I'm waiting for Joculari to drop right now. xp 19k to 200k rofl

Dapper Explorer

I was trying on items and found Vesper's Core would match perfectly with my current avi.

I went to the marketplace a few days ago and found there were no listings, but the average price is around 50K. That's not too bad, considering the item's quality.

Two days ago, I got a wishlist notice for it. As I happily clicked the link to the marketplace, my jaw dropped. Some bozo was trying to sell the thing for 800K. mad

Really, the item isn't worth that much. His listing is still up there, but now others are following suit and selling it for around that much. The lowest I've seen so far is 790K. Confound these AI-ers!

*Sighs* This is going to be a long wait.

Rogue

10,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
saw this item it was mispriced for 100k I was like omg omg omg !! Imma buy it!!! *clicks* sold.
sad story is sad

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
If something gets inflated on the marketplace, go to the exchange.
I've done that so many times.

Angelic Nitemare

Please.

Wait till an 03 you've been wanting jumps 10 million, then feel my pain....

Dedicated Friend

8,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Mrs Jesse Hasek
We're a moment in time In the Cycle of life

User Image

I'm waiting for Joculari to drop right now. xp 19k to 200k rofl

Thank you very much for the werewolf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cat_biggrin

Apocalyptic Lover

Ridley Starsmore
Please.

Wait till an 03 you've been wanting jumps 10 million, then feel my pain....

That isn't pain. That is endless despair. gonk

I started saving for the cavalier king charles spaniel when it was about 1 mil. Now it is not. sad
(He's the closest thing to a cocker spaniel, and one has been my faithful companion for ten years now.)

Fashionable Nerd

User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

This tends to happen to me when I need a really cheap item for an avatar.
And it's like, randomly five times the price it was like an hour before.

At least gold is much easier to make now.

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are
When i was ready to by SBX-2 at 180k , go to click it jumped to 320k ... FFFFFUUUUUU !!!

Perfect Saint

It bugs me that I buy something for, let's say 500k, then somebody puts it up for 300k right after you've bought the item and are penniless.

Nuuuu! It happened again. Item got listed for 30k cheaper... Oh well. That's not so bad.

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100
That damn Meowl emotion_donotwant

start going for it when it's at a steady 4-4.5mil. As soon as I get that money, it shoots up to six mil classified_fu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff