Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Can you overcome Spam?

No, I only worship and feed its infinite power! 0.21875 21.9% [ 7 ]
Pshaw, like hell it'll beat me. 0.78125 78.1% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

| Something to do! -shrug- Maybe next week when I have nothing to do... Again. |

Newbie Noob

FFH
Oblivionic
((you're looking at everything in most basic terms. Yes, magic and psionics both draw from the basic of 'willpower'. Magic does take the long and easy way by drawing energy, and then using it. And yes, psionics are instant, but they must draw their source of power directly from themselves(mind), to enact instant will usage. However, to say that psionics is any more explainable than magic is BS. If it isn't real, it's fantasy. I encountered this flaw in Ertai's logic after I last argued with him, and later some of his followers. He was trying to attack others' logic, based on his own. That's like saying, "I'm right, and you're wrong, because I've been thinking about this a little longer", which is wrong. Let's seperate the real, from the unreal:
Real:
- people can wield weapons
- jumping
- running
- living
- responding to an attack, and only countering if there was ample time to examine, react, and execute.

Unreal:
- magic of ANY kind

- instant countering
What if the person was prepared for the action?
in form fighting, yes; in unknown or free-form fighting, very unlikely

- 3rd person awareness

- unwieldly weapons (great swords, sickles, acupuncture needles, etc.)
All of the above weapons in your examples HAVE been used in the past, and I used sickles at one time. A real unwieldy weapon is... the elements?
unwieldly refers to the fact that they really don't work in a conventional battle setting. Maybe if I was defending my farm.... XD

- complex strategies that you'd only see in movies (they require days of choreography to pull off, and only after several practices, even with trained professionals)
My question here is how 'complex' are we talking and in what way? Visually complex is simple, but complex physically can be visually unsatisfying.
Yes, visually complex. also physically in the fact that they'd really test the limits of flexibility, endurance, and strength.

- immortality, or extremely prolonged life
You forgot 'the invulnerability of the dead'...
are the dead real (in the sense they can do anything but rot)? I think not, that's why this goes under 'things that are NOT real'...

- any race aside from basic human and known animals(demons, angels, psions, vampires, werewolves, elves, hybrids, etc.)
Genetic testing ( which is illegal mind you... not that you can do it ) and cross breeding humans with other animals or giving exchanged genes might prove differently. That is if it is possible; I wouldn't really know. Probably not.
Make me an altered human with inhuman capabilties aside from looking like a blasphemy to creation itself...

- tech without evidence of completion in the near future
The computer you are on was not as unreal as you think it was; the microwave, along with a miriad of other inventions, was discovered by mistake. So... this doesn't apply if it adheres to 'modern day physics'... But no, no one should be pulling out Vegnagun ( besides me )
exactly.

- any person from an era outside of current
In real life we do 'cosplay' and pretend to be others from other times. So, such as with the Omish, this is possible.-
that's cosplay. They'd still be from this era, but in a REAL RP, they'd be looked at as social freaks... (trying to fight a marine dressed as Inu-yasha would be kinda... odd.)

mastery at a young age
Depends on what you are mastering; language and math came easily to me. I'd consider myself young and able...
I'd still say you've yet to master the language, or math. A basic understanding of most maths doesn't constitute a mastery thereof.

- guild creation <- K, well, chya.

.... the list can go on and on and on...))

| Free time is a dangerous thing... |

((Yes, it is...))
what is spam
alansa
what is spam

LOLZ@@@THAT

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers