sapphire! 0.066326530612245 6.6% [ 13 ]
diamond! 0.051020408163265 5.1% [ 10 ]
pearl! 0.025510204081633 2.6% [ 5 ]
black/white! 0.19897959183673 19.9% [ 39 ]
NO 0.21938775510204 21.9% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 196 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 2624 2625 2626 > >> >>> »|

Fashionable Borg

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

normal slots; closed until further notice

bribe slots; closed

RL slots (PM ME!); open || closed || full

art&thread by: inaniloquent
                              moderators: ina-chan, whitelisters
                              questing:lady chimes

READ THE WHOLE FRICKIN PAGE, MMKAY?

███████ hello & welcome to my art thread :3 Please say hello to me and my regulars, and be
                              sure to drop by often - there are always competitions going on with free art up for grabs! If you
                              do decide to stay chat, please make sure you read the rules. I don't want to have to fight with
                              anybody. Treat others as you would unto yourself.

Please make sure you read every single post on the first page before you ask a question -
                              it's very tedious to have to answer simple questions all the time when the answers are clearly
                              stated on the first page. It saves me time and saves you time.

latest artwork . . .
                              xxxxxxxclick the thumbs to go to bigger versions<3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Fashionable Borg

♡ intro
♥ announcements ♥
♡ rules & ordering
♡ samples
♡ prices
♡ slots & waiting list

████████ If you want to keep up with updates and the wuzzgoinon's of this thread, be sure to check by this post often. It'll have all the info you need.

- 2 0 0 9 -

xxxxx..JUNE | 25TH Michael Jackson has died from drug overdose, resulting in a cardiac arrest. RIP, you will be missed and loved forever. <3

- 2 0 1 0 -

xxx..MARCH | 2ND INA'S THREAD HAS BEEN RE-OPENED! *party rainbows happy joy*

xxxxxx..MAY | 9TH Quest for Lily Starfire completed!

xxxxx.JUNE | 3RD Shop closed due to PC issues

xxxxx.JUNE | 11TH Ina's Free Avatar Art has now been reopened!~

SEPTEMBER | 20TH Thread has revamped! (again) I hope to keep this one for a while.<3

..DECEMBER | 31ST OMGOMGOMG freakin' finally, quest for Faustine's Bottle completed. ;DD

- 2 0 1 1 -

xxx..MARCH | 2ND RL commissions are open. ★★★★★ « click me

xxxxxxJULY | 23RD shop opened again <3

NOVEMBER | 10TH hiatus

- 2 0 1 2 -

xxxMARCH | 31ST shop is reopened, woo!~

xxxxxJULY |12TH closed until further notice

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Fashionable Borg

♡ intro
♡ announcements
♥ rules & ordering ♥
♡ samples
♡ prices
♡ slots & waiting list

████████ Please please please read these rules carefully and follow them. They are extremely simple.

✘ Follow the Gaia ToS.
                              ✘ Do not quote the first page.
                              ✘ Do not flame/insult my artwork, me or any other user.
                              ✘ Do not steal my art.
                              ✘ If you donate, you MUST PM me.
                              ✘ No racism, sexism, homophobic remarks, etc.
                              ✘ Do not advertise your quests/threads/charities/guilds in my thread.
                              ✘ Do not accept the trade until I have sent you the sample.
                              ✘ Fill the order form out correctly.

the process of ordering
                              xxxxxxxxit's really quite simple : )

User Image

the delicious order form
                              xxxxxxxxit is really quite delicious 8 )

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11][b][color=#fcff00]████[/color][color=#91c700]████[/color][color=#fcff00][u][color=#91c700] Avatar Artwork Order Form[/color][/b][/u][color=#91c700][size=9]
                              [b]Username:[/b] TEXTTEXTTEXT
                              [b]Date:[/b] DD/MM/YYYY
                              [b]Avatar image [u]link[/u]:[/b] TEXTTEXTTEXT
                              [b]Value of item paid/Gold paid:[/b] TEXTTEXTTEXT
                              [b]Specifications:[/b] TEXTTEXTTEXT
                              [b]Link to page containing your post:[/b] TEXTTEXTTEXT
                              [b]A little message for ina?[/b] TEXTTEXTTEXT
                              [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/color][/size]

████████ this is what your form should look like:

████████ Avatar Artwork Order Form
                                            Username: inaniloquent
                                            Date: DD/MM/YYYY
                                            Avatar image link: link to avatar image
                                            Value of item paid/Gold paid: 200k
                                            Specifications: Make her cute please !
                                            Link to page containing your post: Post ####
                                            A little message for ina? i love your thread :3

Fashionable Borg

♡ intro
♡ announcements
♡ rules & ordering
♥ samples ♥
♡ prices
♡ slots & waiting list

████████ My samples range in style.. I am sorry about that! I am still trying to find my
                              'rut', if you like, which is why my 'style' is all over the place. If there was one quality about a
                              particular piece you liked that you want me to recreate in your commission, please elaborate
                              on this in the 'specifications' section of the order form.

I actually have a lot more commissions on my PC hard drive but have selected the best and
                              most recent ones to show to you guys so that you have a more accurate picture of what you'll
                              be receiving.

The age of the commission goes older -----& newer and resets back again on a new line.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
                              User Image
                              User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                              User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fashionable Borg

♡ intro
♡ announcements
♡ rules & ordering
♡ samples
♥ prices ♥
♡ slots & waiting list
♡ affiliates

████████ I've raised my prices because I've realised that I work way too hard for what I get D: I only want to do full body chibis because they work better & look
                              a lot nicer than when they're just half or something. I have never....I totally forgot what I was going to write.

normal proportions>>________________chibi>>__________________add background>>

★ headshots 60k___________________★ [style 1] full body 200k______★ [hand drawn] base price
                              ★ busts 120k______________________★[style 2] full body 100k______of 50k, depends entirely
                              ★ 3/4 200k___________________________________________________on what you want.
                              ★ full body 350k______________________________________________★ [abstract] 25k

★★★★ 1 bribe slot is always available for ★>500k pure★ or one of the items below ★★★★

(please ask about this because the list is old and needs fixing)

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                              User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                              User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

NOTE: offering a bribe item will automatically give you a slot, and will also give you priority over other orders. evolving items can be any gen. i
                              accept all chance items. we will negotiate the quantity of the commission based on your payment fairly and amiably. ^_^

Please remember that I am at total liberty to decline your order. I have every right to say no, and you have no right to object that.

ina's dream avatars . . .
                              xxxxxxxhelp me complete my quests <3

if you offer a major item from one of my dream avatars you are also way more likely to get a slot. PM/comment me to find out which items I already have etc etc xx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fashionable Borg

♡ intro
♡ announcements
♡ rules & ordering
♡ samples
♡ prices
♥ slots & waiting list ♥
♡ about ina
♡ freebies

████████ To make sure you are always up to date with your order, check this post regularly so you can see your art's
                              progress. Please be aware that I do have a life, and there may be delays.

Note: I like to finish all of the art in my slots if they become full before accepting new orders. Please keep that in mind. (:

! = not started
                              = started/in progress
                              = finished

Normal Slots
                              Slot 1 >> closed
                              Slot 2 >> Obi Aoi

Bribe Slots

Slot 1 >> closed
                              Slot 1 >> closed

Special Slots

Pantsu's Slot >> In preparation ^w^ total: 887,942g

████████ Past customers of my art store are listed below.

Dragons21346 ● Gabrielle Jimena Moon ● Lufflecakes ● xPoison_ParaParadise ● Bombshell Blondie ● Bloody Shroud ● iiSmexy Puppet ● ViOlEnT WoLfSbAnE ● Culllen ● alanamarie ● Dragons2136 ● x_X Saitoshi X_x ● xXYumiXxXDark AngelXx ● Kumizu ● Mochi POWER ● ((PopErTarts)) ● Adritha_moko ● The Virginity Thief ● DERANGED HANK ● The True Pantsman ● hell_life ● T eye ger ● AngeloftheAbyss95 ● I R BE N00B ● Inochi Jigoku ● PervertedPrude ● Cj D e a r e s t ● [ Candy_Freak ] ● Evil_BuNnay ● Puppies_go_Muu ● [Crystal Forever] ● Color Coded Cancer Stick ● Ahh Cookie Monster ● Talon Frost ● daemonkid349 ●DSFA Gage ● Mr Pyong ● whatnowsis ● bluedragon87 ● Smelly_Purple_Marker ● Brass Goggles ● Gothic Apocalypse ● xXYumiXxXDark AngelXx ● Mistress Kasa ● Professor Seraph ● cocain3_cupcak3s_ ● AngeloftheShining ● michicachan999 ● Nurofen ● SixOrMore ● Lady Callie G ● iiToxic_Waffles ● AngeloftheShining ● I Panda-Kun I ● CardBoardBoxy ● I Panda-Kun I ● iiToxic_Waffles ● AngeloftheShining ● puppyic ● Meep_6 ● x-WaffIez ● snickii ● ultra venus ● TruthfuI ● Mahou Shoujo Izumi-chan ● Verfluchte Schadenfreude ● ember1116

Fashionable Borg

♡ intro
♡ announcements
♡ rules & ordering
♡ samples
♡ prices
♡ slots & waiting list
♡ about ina
♡ freebies
♥ affiliates ♥

███████ Affiliates are a vital part of any thread in business! Please make sure that if we decide to affiliate our threads, you must follow these rules;

1. Be sure to add my banner to your affiliates section of your thread.
                              2. Make sure your banner is 88px by 31px or I can't use it.
                              3. Don't remove my banner ever! I will never remove yours either.

Note: Broken banners/links will be removed. If you want to prevent me from removing your shop, or if you want me to update it with a new thread, let me know.

In;

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/s-oo-u-no-c-n-l-n-rt-s-op/t.42955815/][IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/71psb8.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Out:

User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                              User Image

Shirtless Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
O: HALLO >w<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers