Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Shapeshifter

ToushiroHitsugayaluver101
Suiseiten
Higurashi! (What, if you go to the Kira OAV of this series, there's a very touching scene between Keiichi and someone)

Anyhow, in all seriousness, it may be helpful if you give us an idea of what you've seen or read. I'd suggest Alice 19th and Sailor Moon.
Sailor moon, Alice 19, Mermaid Melody, gakuen alice, ouran high school host club, 100% perfect girl, cutie boy,peach girl,skip beat, fruit basket,hana kimi,kodocha, kamichama karin/chu, cardcaptor sakura, full moon wo sagashite, shinshi doumei cross, beauty pop, kare kano, there a lot I dont remember lol eek
Gotcha, so it sounds like you like a mix of comedy, a light-hearted amount of drama, and either supernatural or magic themes in a few of those. If you haven't yet, perhaps Fushigi Yugi might be up your alley as it provides all three and is by the person who wrote Alice 19th. Another would be Ranma 1/2. It's funny, pretty random, has a nice balance of humor, action, and has that magic element. Chobits may be a little hit or miss because it's not romance in the traditional sense, but more in the sense of a what is it and a little about whether sex and love are mutual or exclusive of one another. If you don't mind yaoi, Junjo Romantica and Sweet Revolution would be good choices too.

Admittedly, I kinda go with different themes and more with what I feel like reading than a specific genre, so I don't have many romance themes aside from my yaoi, which with the closure of one of the bookstores here hasn't really grown much. In fact, FY, Sailor Moon, Skip Beat, and Alice 19th are the only ones I can remember from my collection at the moment. But if you don't mind cute and not really romantic, Rozen Maiden is my last suggestion. It'd break you away from the genre, it's a bit dark, funny, and provides a growth record of the main character.
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Ouran High School Host Club
The One
Nana
Hana Kimi
Gakuen Alice
Fruits Basket
L-DK
Ao Haru Ride
Boku no Hatsukoi o Kimi ni Sasagu
Kanojo wa Uso wo Aishisugiteru
The Wallflower (aka Perfect Girl Evolution, Yamatonadeshiko Shichihenge)
Seiyuu Ka-!

Shy Friend

moe kare is really good 3nodding

Beloved Conversationalist

9,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
I'm very picky when it comes to romance, but
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge ( not really romance actually )
Kimi Ni Todoke ( OMG ;W; )
Lovely Complex ( Just gotta love 'em)
Wait, I'll go get my list of favorite mangas....----->Went upstairs, please wait......------>
Here are the list of mangas that I really like:
Pandora Hearts
Alice Academy
Special A
Mamotte Lolippop
Hiyokoi
Shinshi Doumei Cross
Barajou no kiss
Kamichama Karin
Kamichama Karin chu
Sweet 16
Ai kara hajimaru
Kamisama Hajimemashita
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Full moon wo sagashite
Shinkyoku soukai polyphonica- Eternal white
Watashi no ookami-san
Ookami-heika no hanayome
Koi Dano ai dano(before reading this, go check Warau kanoko-sama)
Sakurahime Kaden
Houou Gakuen Misoragumi
Ayahatori Shoukanjou
Sugar Family
Zodiac P.I.
Shounen dolls
Ageha 100%
Super Darling
Penguin Revolution
Gakuran Ouji
Mask Catharsis
Vahlia no hanamuko
Recipe for Gertrude

uh, there's just so many and I keep reading manga to the extent I can't remeber the stories of some! Well, there are other mangas I haven't typed down( I tend to read even the most uninteresting mang out of boredom but the ones I suggested are either somewhat good or very good to excellent and recommende by me-still, that doesn't stop me from being picky) xp enjoy!

Beloved Visionary

SailorSanta
School days

Greatest love story ever told.

Invisible Regular

Kolyatt
SailorSanta
School days

Greatest love story ever told.

pretty much

Genius

Thanks for the suggestions but the funny thing is that I read most of these already lol

Loyal Friend

9,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
Merpuri is short manga but very good in romance also same person who made Vampire knight that has romance but plot confusing...i stop reading it.
Toradora!
Spice and Wolf

Business Businesswoman

7,400 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
The Devil and Her Love Song

Lonely Phantom

13,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Ouran High School Host Club
Skip Beat!
Vampire Knight

Partying Reveler

Utsosuki Lily

Faster than a Kiss ( i swear that title is a tease >:U )

Interesting Fatcat

6,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Maid Sama <3
User Image
Kimi ni todoke
User Image
Love Complex

Interesting Fatcat

6,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Junketsu No Princess
ToushiroHitsugayaluver101
I need some help finding new romance manga and I could use some recommendations plz help me heart heart

I LOVE MAID SAMA heart heart heart
Ikr.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas