Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Roll to win 1OOk, OMG, Devil Tail, Letter sets, CoCos, MC's, Golden Laurels & other pure gold."

IMPORTANT: Since I am not on gaia much nowadays, I don't look at mail too much. However, I will try once a few days to hand out prizes here and there if they are legit and not noobs pretending to win. I tend to not look/reply to much mail because I get sooo many a day with people pretending they won or scammers, so don't take it personally.

Click the THUMBS UP on the top left corner to spread joy, and get the thread known. I'll love you forever. If you want a DEVIL TAIL, OMG + more, go down to where I hold my dice contests.

Important announcements before you go and roll the dice:

I still come on at least once a day for a bit, to check my messages and this thread. I still go on, and this contest is still going. Check my profile to see the last date I've logged on; if your worried I don't come on anymore. C:

ATTENTION. STARTING APRIL 1ST, IF YOU WANT YOU CAN PARTICIPATE IN THIS BUMPING CONTEST. ALL EXISTING BUMPS DO NOT COUNT FOR THIS CONTEST, IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, YOU START AT LEAST FROM APRIL 1ST (you can start anytime you want, as long as it is after april 1st).

WHOEVER HAS THE MOST BUMPS BY THE TIME WE GET TOP RATED THREAD (for at least a week), WILL WIN SEALEDS. WHEN THIS HAS HAPPENED, I WILL GENERATE A RANDOM NUMBER BETWEEN 1 TO 1O, AND THE OUTCOME REPRESENTS HOW MANY SEALEDS YOU WILL GET. (for example, I generate a random number between 1 to 1O and the outcome is 8, you get 8 sealed letters).

GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATES.

Dice games actually work, so don't go on thinking it's impossible. If you want to see people who won, scroll down to that section.

ATTENTION: 133T IS THE ONLY ACCOUNT I WILL EVER USE FOR THIS, DO NOT BE FOOLED BY PEOPLE WHO CLAIM TO BE ME, AND MAKE UP WHATEVER STORY. THEY WILL SCAM YOU. PLEASE ASSUME I HAVE NO MULES. I WILL ALSO NEVER MOVE THREADS UNLESS YOU SEE IT HERE ON THE FRONT PAGE.

Also, for the #1 dice contest, if you don't confirm the trade when it's on your side and you win before the trade is completed, and then you confirm the trade, I'm sorry, it doesn't count. I will know if you have done this, I will check the times and everything and if you take too long with the trade, then I will know.

NEW UPDATE: I change the time on the devil tail/OMG contest to 96 hours! This is for the FIRST NEW 10 people to enter. When the FIRST NEW 10 people enter already, it is going back to 48 hours. The price is still 5k. This is a quick promotion, so it's not going to be here for long. Only a FEW more spots left, so claim it!

User Image

Read the entire front page so you know everything! Anyone can participate in this contest. You can roll as many times as you want. Anyone can roll, what are you waiting for? Roll now for prizes!

I WILL NOT SCAM ANYONE. I have way too much to lose, and if I scam you, then you can always report me to a mod like Aquafire or Noraboo. I. DO. NOT. SCAM.

Choose your dice game, you can choose any of them if you want, and you can switch anytime you want:

NOTE: I recommend you to label your trade on which dice contest/random number contest you want to join. This is to avoid confusion between #1 Contest and #5.

1. YOU HAVE TO PAY 5K TO ENTER THIS CONTEST. THE OTHER DICE CONTESTS ARE FREE, THIS ONE YOU HAVE TO PAY 5K TO ENTER.
Roll a 12-12 sided dice and if you get either one of these numbers you win:

-Devil Tail (Worth 9 000 000+ Gold.) (Roll a 144)

-OMG (Worth 3 000 000+ Gold.) (Roll a 12)

-NEW: Steel-plated Ninja Band (Worth 850 000+ Gold.) (Roll a 143)

-NEW:Golden Laurels (Worth 610k + Gold.) (Roll a 13)

-NEW: 06 Letter set (Worth 400 000+ Gold.) (Roll 142)

-Guitar of Demona & Guitar of Angellus (Worth 210k + Gold.) (Roll 14)

Currently: ACCEPTING PARTICIPANTS Due to this dice game being very popular, and even more now that I've increased time cap and rewards, I will be setting a limit cap when it gets full enough. I also ACCEPT ITEMS, must be a minimum of 5k though.

You have to pay 5k though to participate in this 12 x 12 dice contest, and if you happen to roll & win it but didn't pay the 5k then your roll does not count. If you PAID 5k beforehand and WON then PM me with the page number you rolled it on and I will send trade with the following prize. Also, when you send trade & when the trade completes you will have (NEW) 96 HOURS to roll as MUCH as you want. When those 96 hours are up, your rolls do NOT count anymore (I will count via gaia time). If you want to participate again, then send another trade with 5k, and you will get another 96 hours. I keep the list of ALL participants on the 2nd post. Good luck! Send all trades to 133T!

NEW/SPECIAL OFFER: Feeling lucky? If you send 10k, you will have double the time to roll as much as you want, plus 24 more hours. It's more time then if you pay 5k and your finished, and paying 5k again. In addition to this, the person who paid 10k, I will advertise anything you like up in this thread for 2 full weeks. I will limit this to two slots only for now, I will add more later on if I please. If you see this is empty, then feel free to send trade.

[.Masochistic_Soubi.] has claimed this spot. (May 22nd 6:12 AM.)

Universum has claimed this spot. (March 13th 6:12 AM.)

Sir Integra Van Hellsing has claimed this spot. (March 8th 7:20 PM.)

Devil Of Twilight has claimed this spot. (March 19th 1:26 PM.)

Ne Pas has claimed this spot. (March 27th 11:45 AM.)

Plizat has claimed this spot. (March 28th 5:50 PM.)

IS THIS LOLI has claimed this spot. (April 2nd 9:00 AM.)

Evil Wiz has claimed this spot. (April 16th 9:00 AM.)

E r r a t i c Defector has claimed this spot. (April 17th 8:00 AM.)

Empty Slot

2. FREE TO ENTER: Roll a 10 dice with 100 sides and if you get 916+ you win a random 04 item from me. (could be ninja headband, horns of the demon, angelic pendant, penguin slippers, seal slippers, golden laurels, etc.) I have the right to change this dice contest at times, since this is brand new.

3. FREE TO ENTER: Roll 10 dice with 20 sides and if you get a 183 or higher, you win a CoCo Kitty. Yes, a CoCo. NEW: You will win CoCo x2. Special time offer! (You have to get over 190 though to win this special offer)

4. FREE TO ENTER: Roll a 6 dice with 6 sides, and if you get a 36, you win 1OOk pure.

5. FREE TO ENTER: Roll a 10 dice with 10 sides, and if you get over 88 or under 12, you will win a random Monthly Collectable (Donation Letter) of my choice.

6. FREE TO ENTER: Generate a random number between 1-15000, and if you get 1337 you win a random donation item/MC(maybe more, my dark halo I gave away already) from me. This is to celebrate the success of this thread. whee

7. FREE TO ENTER: Roll a 10 dice with 6 sides, and if you get 15 or 55 (the total) you will win a random donation item, or something random from me. The prize will be 5k-15k, somewhere around there.

8. FREE TO ENTER: Generate a random number between 1 to 1OOOO if you get any of these numbers you win:

1337 - 1k.
3333 - 2k.
4444 - 3k.
5555 - 4k.
6666 - 5k.

When someone gets the number, I'll keep it the same number for now. 3nodding

PM me if you win any of these and with the following page number you rolled and I will send the prize.

These dice games will keep on going.

In addition to this, there is a bump contest (so you can bump while rolling dice!):

The MOST bumps by the time we are the #1 thread (possibly top 3, I'll let you guys know) will win 2Ok pure. Second most bumps will win 1Ok pure. Due to lack of interest in the bumping contest and really low bumps, I am lowering the prize, but to compensate for this, I have DOUBLED the prize on every dice game. Number your bumps please, and I WILL know if you cheated or not, I'm not just going to trade away so much gold without knowing.

Also, if a person in this thread or a bumper could tell me who's cheating, I will personally award them up to 5k. But the cheater must have over 500 bumps, and if I see that he's frequently cheating or obvious cheating, then I will pay you. If your cheating under 500 bumps (believe me, I will know) I will blacklist you.

Also, talking is encouraged while rolling dice or bumping, it passes the time. whee

Donations are appreciated of course, I need it to keep this thread alive. >_>

Also, if you post alot within this thread, I might give you a gift. ninja

How to roll (this is for the coco contest, but if you want to do the other dice contest put the appropriate number, this is so you know how to roll):

Reserved.
bump. stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas