Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skilled Informer

Ryuzaken Wolf
Yuki Chanshin
Ryuzaken Wolf
Yuki Chanshin
Ryuzaken Wolf
He said teasing just a little "If you don't want it, you could have me do something different" he chuckled

She thought about it before she said "It fine. I would love a massage right now.".

o.o my dog just tipped over my water and ran away.
he smiles "Alright, will you lay on your stomach for me please, also i was not expecting this so it will be done without the oils but it should still feel good, i am confident in my ability's"

((lol at least its just water, my dog would knock over people))

She nodded as she found a nearby couch and laid down. She ease her wings so they wouldn't hurt him.

((lol awww. Koko too tiny to do that but she still can knock me down. X3))
"Alright" Claps his hands and rubs them together to warm them up "I am going to touch your back to feel your back muscles so I am able to apply the right pressure" He slides his hands down her back slowly so he may feel her back. "You have a beautiful back" places his fingers fingers on her shoulders near her neck and begins to work the muscle near her neck "Warn me if you want it a bit more gentle"

((this is my dog lol User Image He is a happy big thing lol with a massive head who likes to jump on people, he weighs over 100 pounds))

She flinched a little at being touch but ease down. She nodded as she wing flutter a little.

Koko. Ignore me.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Skilled Informer

Rain Daze
Yuki Chanshin
Rain Daze
My, my, what a cute lil lady we have here

As a princess I order you befriend me

Or I shall execute you
Godspeed

oh my~ hi then

She titled her head and smirked=
Who's child are you?
I've never seen a maiden with white hair in my kingdom
A smile creeps onto her face=
COULD YOU BE A FOREIGNER!?

o.o
"oh my." she said softly. She chuckled as she nodded.

Tipsy Gaian

Yuki Chanshin
Ryuzaken Wolf
Yuki Chanshin
Ryuzaken Wolf
Yuki Chanshin
Ryuzaken Wolf
He said teasing just a little "If you don't want it, you could have me do something different" he chuckled

She thought about it before she said "It fine. I would love a massage right now.".

o.o my dog just tipped over my water and ran away.
he smiles "Alright, will you lay on your stomach for me please, also i was not expecting this so it will be done without the oils but it should still feel good, i am confident in my ability's"

She nodded as she found a nearby couch and laid down. She ease her wings so they wouldn't hurt him.

"Alright" Claps his hands and rubs them together to warm them up "I am going to touch your back to feel your back muscles so I am able to apply the right pressure" He slides his hands down her back slowly so he may feel her back. "You have a beautiful back" places his fingers fingers on her shoulders near her neck and begins to work the muscle near her neck "Warn me if you want it a bit more gentle"

((this is my dog lol User Image He is a happy big thing lol with a massive head who likes to jump on people, he weighs over 100 pounds))

She flinched a little at being touch but ease down. She nodded as she wing flutter a little.

Koko. Ignore me.
He notices the wings flutter and thinks to himself, I will take that as i am doing good. He moves from her shoulders as soon as he feels that the muscle is no longer tense and goes slightly lower where her upper back is, being careful to avoid her bones and wings he moves around the deep tissues around with his fingertips with precision and pressure working the muscle well "Your tense here, its to be expected though"

((its funny how photogenic animals can be, they dont even need to try but people have to try and try and try again before they get a good picture of them selves lol

Monster

Yuki Chanshin
Rain Daze
Yuki Chanshin
Rain Daze

Or I shall execute you
Godspeed

oh my~ hi then

Who's child are you?

o.o

♔ The Princess Has Arrived

❥ The Princess speaks :
-the princess' face lit up in an instant-
Oh, please accompany myself to the castle
I'd love to know more about your land!
Papa doesn't let me stray far from the kingdom
-pouts-
Ah, please say yes! My servants will prepare a delicious meal for you

The Princess Has Left ♔

Cunning Hunter

Yuki Chanshin
Slade of the Shadows
Yuki Chanshin
Slade of the Shadows
Yuki Chanshin
Slade of the Shadows

He chuckled softly-" Doesn't hurt to scout out an area before engaging anyone plus you never know when someone might have a beef with you- he leap to the branch that she was on- Mind if I acquire the name of the one who was able to sense me?"

She smiled as she chuckled. "Yuki." she said softly.

He bows-" its an honor to me you Lady Yurki I am know as Slade son of Oichi and last of the Umbra clan. I have to say I am very surprise you were able to sense me pass the masking spell. Most people would only be able to til it was to late -He smiled lightly- But i guess that just shows your a bit more powerful then some of the people

She gave a small bow as she said "First heir of the Chou family, commanding and first officer of the Roizenburg military and it a pleasure to meet you Slade.". She smiled at the small compliment as she said "Thank you. Tho it wasn't hard I just noticed some staring."

Even so my lady the masking spell hides everything so being able to even notice the staring was impressive- He bowed even lower- Im sorry didnt know I was dealing royalty my lady. I also apologize my precence might cause you and your family some issue Im currently being hunted for crimes against the city state of Auzchi I would hate to bring my war to your doorstep.

She looked at him before she let put a small laugh. "War? That fine." she said with a smile. She then said "Oh please dont do that. I may be royal but I'm still a person".

He smiled lightly at her- Im sorry Oichi taught us to treat those who are higher up then us with the up most respect...-he suddenly hear a rustling near by- My lady get down -he quickly grab her and jump out of the tree as several crossbow bolts hit the spot where they were just at- My lady I must ask you to leave this isn't your battle I don't want you to get... -he suddenly fell to the ground as he caught a bolt in the shoulder as a twenty men arm with pikes and crossbows quickly surrounded them- the leader step forward- " My lady we have no quarrel with you we are just after the half blood. So we kindly ask you to step aside

Skilled Informer

Ryuzaken Wolf
Yuki Chanshin
Ryuzaken Wolf
Yuki Chanshin
Ryuzaken Wolf

Koko. Ignore me.
He notices the wings flutter and thinks to himself, I will take that as i am doing good. He moves from her shoulders as soon as he feels that the muscle is no longer tense and goes slightly lower where her upper back is, being careful to avoid her bones and wings he moves around the deep tissues around with his fingertips with precision and pressure working the muscle well "Your tense here, its to be expected though"

((its funny how photogenic animals can be, they dont even need to try but people have to try and try and try again before they get a good picture of them selves lol

She was so relaxed she just nodded as she made a hum noise as a response.

((lol I know. I have so many pics of koko and she doesn't even try if anything she hate them. Lol that pic was taken without me knowing actually. I thought my sister was taking a photo of koko turn out she got me too. X3 oh sorry I replied late im doing a penpal trade.))

Skilled Informer

Rain Daze
Yuki Chanshin
Rain Daze
Yuki Chanshin
Rain Daze

Or I shall execute you
Godspeed

oh my~ hi then

Who's child are you?

o.o

♔ The Princess Has Arrived

❥ The Princess speaks :
-pouts-

The Princess Has Left ♔

She smiled at the girl excited as she said "Of course.". She followed her, as she nodded and listen. "It a pleasure and thank you for your hosting." she said.

Skilled Informer

Slade of the Shadows
Yuki Chanshin
Slade of the Shadows
Yuki Chanshin
Slade of the Shadows

He bows-" its an honor to me you Lady Yurki I am know as Slade son of Oichi and last of the Umbra clan. I have to say I am very surprise you were able to sense me pass the masking spell. Most people would only be able to til it was to late -He smiled lightly- But i guess that just shows your a bit more powerful then some of the people

She gave a small bow as she said "First heir of the Chou family, commanding and first officer of the Roizenburg military and it a pleasure to meet you Slade.". She smiled at the small compliment as she said "Thank you. Tho it wasn't hard I just noticed some staring."

Even so my lady the masking spell hides everything so being able to even notice the staring was impressive- He bowed even lower- Im sorry didnt know I was dealing royalty my lady. I also apologize my precence might cause you and your family some issue Im currently being hunted for crimes against the city state of Auzchi I would hate to bring my war to your doorstep.

She looked at him before she let put a small laugh. "War? That fine." she said with a smile. She then said "Oh please dont do that. I may be royal but I'm still a person".

He smiled lightly at her- Im sorry Oichi taught us to treat those who are higher up then us with the up most respect...-he suddenly hear a rustling near by- My lady get down -he quickly grab her and jump out of the tree as several crossbow bolts hit the spot where they were just at- My lady I must ask you to leave this isn't your battle I don't want you to get... -he suddenly fell to the ground as he caught a bolt in the shoulder as a twenty men arm with pikes and crossbows quickly surrounded them- the leader step forward- " My lady we have no quarrel with you we are just after the half blood. So we kindly ask you to step aside

She watched as he fell. She frowned at the attacker as she calmly said "Quarrel or not. No one attack my guest in my housing and lives". Her eyes glowed a darker red as a evil and meaning smile glided on her lips. In one second her scythe was by her and she was cutting them down. She kicked one onto the ground as around them there was blood and sever heads. She yanked him by the collar and said "Now are you going to be a good like solider and tell me who the bloody hell sent you. Or do I have to do this the hard way?" she said as she held her scythe closer to his neck. Her face had blood spatters and her clothes now soaked in blood. She got impatient as she said slowly. "Too slow." and at that she sliced his head off. She throw the body as she walked toward the fallen male. Picking him up she watched into the house, as she said "You're paying for my dry cleaning".

Tipsy Gaian

Yuki Chanshin
Ryuzaken Wolf
Yuki Chanshin
Ryuzaken Wolf
Yuki Chanshin
Ryuzaken Wolf

Koko. Ignore me.

((lol I know. I have so many pics of koko and she doesn't even try if anything she hate them. Lol that pic was taken without me knowing actually. I thought my sister was taking a photo of koko turn out she got me too. X3 oh sorry I replied late im doing a penpal trade.))
Once he was satisfied with his work on the upper back the hard part was done, where the most bones an the wings were was now relaxed he does light rapid hammer fist pounding massage on her middle to lower back and focuses on the larger muscle groups of the back "I am constantly over training my self and becoming sore so I learned well to massage my own muscles so i can train the next day and not be as sore, the results were effective as you see and now i am glad i can use it to help you out" He switches from light rapid hammer fist to finger tip deep tissue and asks "How are you feeling"?

((dont worry about it lol, its my day off of training and i am actually giving me self a massage while i wait lol, Neron the bullmastiff picture i sent, loves getting his photo taken lol my mother has a huge album of him))

Skilled Informer

Ryuzaken Wolf
Yuki Chanshin
Ryuzaken Wolf
Yuki Chanshin
Ryuzaken Wolf

Koko. Ignore me.

Once he was satisfied with his work on the upper back the hard part was done, where the most bones an the wings were was now relaxed he does light rapid hammer fist pounding massage on her middle to lower back and focuses on the larger muscle groups of the back "I am constantly over training my self and becoming sore so I learned well to massage my own muscles so i can train the next day and not be as sore, the results were effective as you see and now i am glad i can use it to help you out" He switches from light rapid hammer fist to finger tip deep tissue and asks "How are you feeling"?

((dont worry about it lol, its my day off of training and i am actually giving me self a massage while i wait lol, Neron the bullmastiff picture i sent, loves getting his photo taken lol my mother has a huge album of him))

She slowly got up as she stretched. Her wing fluttered as she stood up. "Wow that work wonders" she said happily she hovered a little as she stretched her legs out. "Thank you" she said with a smile.

((X3 awwwwww and cool))

Tipsy Gaian

Yuki Chanshin
Ryuzaken Wolf
Yuki Chanshin
Ryuzaken Wolf
Yuki Chanshin
Ryuzaken Wolf

Koko. Ignore me.

She slowly got up as she stretched. Her wing fluttered as she stood up. "Wow that work wonders" she said happily she hovered a little as she stretched her legs out. "Thank you" she said with a smile.

((X3 awwwwww and cool))
"It was my pleasure, you have a lovely figure"

((I have one picture where his eyes were demonic lol it was good timing to, me and my friends huddled together to take a photo and he joined in and looked at the camera and the result was priceless lol

Cunning Hunter

Yuki Chanshin
Slade of the Shadows
Yuki Chanshin
Slade of the Shadows
Yuki Chanshin
Slade of the Shadows

She watched as he fell. She frowned at the attacker as she calmly said "Quarrel or not. No one attack my guest in my housing and lives". Her eyes glowed a darker red as a evil and meaning smile glided on her lips. In one second her scythe was by her and she was cutting them down. She kicked one onto the ground as around them there was blood and sever heads. She yanked him by the collar and said "Now are you going to be a good like solider and tell me who the bloody hell sent you. Or do I have to do this the hard way?" she said as she held her scythe closer to his neck. Her face had blood spatters and her clothes now soaked in blood. She got impatient as she said slowly. "Too slow." and at that she sliced his head off. She throw the body as she walked toward the fallen male. Picking him up she watched into the house, as she said "You're paying for my dry cleaning".

Slade yank the bolt out of his shoulder- Alright consider me even more impressed never saw someone move that fast when I regain a power base i will make sure to handle your dry cleaning my lady. I guess I should explain the whole soldiers attacking. Or why they were calling me half blood,

Skilled Informer

Ryuzaken Wolf
Yuki Chanshin
Ryuzaken Wolf
Yuki Chanshin
Ryuzaken Wolf

((X3 awwwwww and cool))
"It was my pleasure, you have a lovely figure"

((I have one picture where his eyes were demonic lol it was good timing to, me and my friends huddled together to take a photo and he joined in and looked at the camera and the result was priceless lol

A small blush escape her as she nodded and said "Thank you."

(( Oh gosh I did that with koko. But she was actcually max at me tho. And it was in the middle of the night her eyes glowed so evilly.))

Monster

Yuki Chanshin
Rain Daze
Yuki Chanshin
Rain Daze
Yuki Chanshin
Rain Daze

Or I shall execute you
Godspeed

oh my~ hi then

Who's child are you?

o.o

❥ The Princess speaks :
-pouts-

She smiled at the girl excited as she said "Of course.". She followed her, as she nodded and listen. "It a pleasure and thank you for your hosting." she said.

❥ The Princess speaks :
It's no problem darling, it's so rare for me to see an outsider !
-she walked ahead as the two girls passed rose bushes and ordinary housing-
-she came to sudden stop-
It seems I have yet to ask for your name!
-she giggles-
What may your name be my fair maiden?

Skilled Informer

Slade of the Shadows
Yuki Chanshin
Slade of the Shadows
Yuki Chanshin
Slade of the Shadows

Slade yank the bolt out of his shoulder- Alright consider me even more impressed never saw someone move that fast when I regain a power base i will make sure to handle your dry cleaning my lady. I guess I should explain the whole soldiers attacking. Or why they were calling me half blood,

After dragging the man inside she sat on the black armchair and stare at him. She shook her head "I'm the first and commanding officer remember that. I like being taken lightly because I'm a female." she said yanking off her blood stain gloves. She then process to take of her thigh high heels as she also said "I dont care about your status if that what your wondering.". She managed to get off one heel before working on the other, she said "And your attacker yes I would like too know so I can yell at their trainer that was pathetic. And so I can kill them for attacking my guest.". She slipped off the heel. She cross her legs as she stared at him with I'm a boss vibe. "Dry cleaning ain't going to be cheap."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff