Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Genius

7,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
WELCOME!!!! TO!!!!! RICH ROLL!!!!!
User Image

Hope that intro above was enough to keep you interested, well let me explain how this works... oh wait... this isnt for that... this is just to welcome you... well... WELCOME AGAIN!

Below you'll see everything you need to know, everything you dont need to know and everything you dont want to know, haha jk, but seriously, take a look around, if you think it looks like fun then simply take a look at what to do!

UPDATES

October 13th, 2010: First contest up and running!
October 20th, 2010: The Very First Art Auction Fundraiser Opened!
November 23rd, 2010: The Very first Art Auction Fundraiser Has Ended!
January 18th, 2011: Rich Roll Restarted!
June 3rd, 2011: Prince of Thieves and Eternal Emperor added to the Prizes list!
July 24th, 2011: New contest "Double or Nothing!" has been added!

Welcome || Game Basics || How To Play || Prizes || Contests || Rules || Prize/Bonus Prize Winners || Donations || White List/Black List || Banners || Allies

Greedy Genius

7,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
GAME BASICS

Alright, well to put it simply... this is a game where you roll dice for prizes... how big a dice? a 100 by 20 sized dice! (that means 100 on the box in the left and 20 in the box on the right) now I know what your thinking... "omg... wtf is this... it's gonna be some impossible number to get..." well... your right... BUT... When ever donations are made, I'll add them to a pool, this pool will be used to by more items and such for the game! Every time enough donations have been made, that or a high price item is donated, ooooor if I happen to stumble across an item I'd end up selling thats worth a decent sum, I'll post it up in here, and each item will be winnable most likely (depending on the item) by a 10-30 lowered roll requirement!

Check the rules on how to play

Welcome || Game Basics || How To Play || Prizes || Contests || Rules || Prize/Bonus Prize Winners || Donations || White List/Black List || Banners || Allies

Greedy Genius

7,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
HOW TO PLAY

Well the game was pretty much explained above... So I guess this post is to explain it in a little more detail... Somehow... So all you really need to do is make a post, for post action choose roll dice, you'll see 2 boxes now, the first has a list to choose from, the 2nd is blank for you to fill in, with the first box, pick 100 sided, then in the 2nd, put 20, then post! simple right? great! "wait I have a questi-" GREAT!!!

Bonus Prizes

Alright so Bonus prizes are simple, how simple? well I've chosen set pages to give them out at, wanna know? I know you do... Sadly you wont until a page has been reached and the prize has been given out! GOOD LUCK!

Greedy Genius

7,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PRIZES
User Image

So here I will be posting the prizes! (yay!) just look below to see the number you need to roll for the prize! more prizes will be added as time goes by, so be patient!
(you may be able to see me wearing a prize from time to time to show them off!)

Rolls to win:

1999 - 1980 = User Image

1979 - 1970 = User Image

1969 - 1960 = User Image

1959 - 1950 = User Image

1949 - 1940 = User Image
(animated item!)

1939 - 1930 = User Image

1929 - 1920 = User Image

1919 - 1910 = User Image

1909 - 1900 = User Image

1899 - 1890 = User Image

1889 - 1880 = User Image

1879 - 1870 = User Image

In case some of you don't know what the items are, you can click them for links to the market place on them

171 - 180 = User Image

161 - 170 = User Image

151 - 160 = User Image

141 - 150 = User Image

131 - 140 = User Image

121 - 130 = User Image

111 - 120 = User Image

101 - 110 = User Image

91 - 100 = User Image

71 - 90 = User Image
(animated item!)

51 - 70 = User Image

20 - 50 = User Image

Roll exactly 2000 and win everything!!!

Greedy Genius

7,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
CONTESTS

Below I will list contests, their winners, and how to play said contests! Keep checking back because new ones will be added randomly!

CLOSED

Double or Nothing

So because the bonus numbers are getting a little old (don't worry they'll be opened from time to time again!) I've decided to add a new game! It's called double or nothing, and the way you play it is simple! If you roll the same number 2 times in a row (meaning roll, then roll again, you can't have a ms roll in between your number) then just pm me with what page you rolled on, and what post numbers your winning number is on! "What happens when I win?" Well the answer is: You win what's in the pot! The pot can be found below, this will be filled primarily with donations as my gold goes towards bonus numbers or new prizes! But I'll toss into the pot every now and then as well! Good luck and to all have fun!

Current Pot:
0g

CLOSED

Bonus Numbers:

So here's how this contest works, I'm going to post below a series of numbers that you need to roll EXACTLY on it to win the gold set to it, tho the prize for each number can only be won 1 time each! (future notice: this contest will most likely appear time and time again, each time it does the prize will most likely go up)

1224 = 20000g

1155 = 10000g

1024 = 5000g

Simply send me a pm with the page number, post number, and the number you rolled!

Contest Winners

So if there's a contest and someone happens to win it, I'll post below here first which contest it was, then who won it!

Double or Nothing!

Aiawen - rolled 1105 two times in a row - 100,000g

Bonus Numbers!

Kakanji - rolled 1224 - 20,000g
JaeThoven - rolled 1155 - 10,000g
ArticGladiolus - rolled 1024 - 5,000g

Me(yohoo1) - rolled 917 - 5,000g
Martulina13 - rolled 1025 - 10,000g
Holy Fruitcake - rolled 1157 - 5,000g

Holy Fruitcake - rolled 888 - 5,000g
Hirschi - rolled 999 - 10,000g
demonic_deamon - rolled 1111 - 5,000g

F R E A K I N a p r i l - rolled 1100 - 5,000g
OneDarkGod - rolled 900 - 5,000g
Majestaetisch - rolled 1000 - 10,000g
iiPwn - rolled 1200 - 5,000g
Ablissia - rolled 800 - 5,000g

Greedy Genius

7,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
RULES

Ya no one likes them but you've gotta have em, be sure to read these carefully because their not your basic rules, there are a few specific ones for this game in general.

1 - follow gaia's ToS (should be obvious)
2 - insulting others etc. will result in instant banning in this game
3 - do not beg for items, this will result in instant banning of this game
4 - be respectful of others in the thread
5 - if you roll a winning number, then please pm it to me, with the page number, as well as the post number

Greedy Genius

7,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PRIZE/BONUS PRIZE WINNERS

WINNERS

Ellybelle - Onyx Bolster Sword

BONUS WINNERS

Ellybelle - First person to take a chance - Sapphire Grand Drape
demonic_deamon - First person to roll on page 111 - Scorch Scarf
KuroSeiryu - First person to roll on page 200 - Escheresque
ittybittykitty101 - First person to roll on page 500 - Pollution Growth
nat-uhh-leeee - First person to take a chance on Rich-Rolls restart - Hazmat Suit
ArticGladiolus - First person to roll on page 100 on Rich-Rolls restart - Pearl and Aquamarine Necklace
xX-Jettrey-Xx - First person to roll on page 200 on Rich-Rolls restart - Dashing Gentlemens Forest Shoes
ArticGladiolus - First person to roll on page 200 on Rich-Roll's restart - Dashing Gentleman's Brown Tail Coat
Khemir - First Person to Roll on page 333 on Rich Roll's restart - Sapphire Grand Drape
Kirae Tsuki Uchiha - First Person to Roll on page 444 on Rich Roll's restart - Sleepytime Starry Night Pajamas

Greedy Genius

7,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
DONATIONS

People who have donated will be posted down below.
Note that all donations will go towards new prizes for either the main roll count, or contests.

THANK YOU!

Blake_Vile - 200,000g
Kuro no Yoake Ekirei - 100,000g - Dangerous Denim
Kirae Tsuki Uchiha - Nogitsune
Anonymous - Radiant Prism
Hirschi - Cravate Demonique

Greedy Genius

7,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
White List

Xanny Kuro
Konata The Bunny
ElezebethBelle
OneDarkGod
Blake_Vile
Kuro no Yoake Ekirei
Kirae Tsuki Uchiha

Black List

none ^^

Welcome || Game Basics || How To Play || Main Prize/Current Number || Contests || Rules || Prize/Bonus Prize Winners || Donations || White List/Black List || Banners || Allies

Greedy Genius

7,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Banners

This is where any and all art for the Game will be posted!

Thank You!

Thank you Ellybelle!
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/rich-roll-a-game-for-dice-addicts-fresh-start/t.68885309_1/][img]http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy103/jinzo132/u647nlxm1-1.png[/img][/url]

Thank you TheOuranHostess!
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/rich-roll-a-game-for-dice-addicts-fresh-start/t.68885309_1/][IMG]http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy103/jinzo132/Dice_by_Rusty_Photos1.gif[/IMG][/url]

Thank you Ellybelle!
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/rich-roll-a-game-for-dice-addicts-fresh-start/t.68885309_1/][img]http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy120/EllyBellesJunk/Banners/RichRoll.gif[/img][/url]

Thank you Rich Roll!
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/rich-roll-a-game-for-dice-addicts-fresh-start/t.68885309_1/][IMG]http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy103/jinzo132/scan0001-2-2.gif[/IMG][/url]

Thank you Xanny Kuro!
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/rich-roll-a-game-for-dice-addicts-fresh-start/t.68885309_1/][IMG]http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy103/jinzo132/10r8glt1.png[/IMG][/url]

Thank you A Fabricated Joy!
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/rich-roll-over-500k-in-gold-items-won-given-out/t.68885309_1/][IMG]http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy103/jinzo132/IchigoTheBunny-21-2.png[/IMG][/url]

Welcome || Game Basics || How To Play || Main Prize/Current Number || Contests || Rules || Prize/Bonus Prize Winners || Donations || White List/Black List || Banners || Allies

Greedy Genius

7,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Allies
User Image

Ok so not literally allies... But people who are helping/sporting the game on their own threads, and to repay the favor I'll be doing the same here! so if you've got a game, or an art shop etc. just lemme know via pm, send me a pm with a banner (coded) and I'll set it up here (but you've gotta return the favor and put mine up in yours!.... ya that sounded wrong-) CHEERS!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Greedy Genius

7,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Greedy Genius

7,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Greedy Genius

7,575 Points