• Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lunaya Feya
Fractured_Unity
Lunaya Feya
Fractured_Unity
Lunaya Feya
not if we keep you from ever being anything BUT Revengers...
and people are getting in trouble for mass quotes.

i didnt start until you guys did and all this time i have only been quoting those people who have been quoting me relentlessly, individually... to start with i quoted a few peopleand got into question and answer conversations and turned them both star wars and back to avenger. The spam quoting starting with Artits and Chulakap, both of whom were repeatedly asked by one person to be removed from their quote list and in retaliation to help a fellow gaian i took up their cause to show them how it felt. both Arvin and you put yourselves into it and i will stop if asked.
I haven't spam quoted though, I'm just keeping the thread the same team. what happened before I arrived was unknown to me, and I'm sorry if I came across as harsh. not my intent.
there have been threads where people repeatedly copied and pasted dozens of names at once, to the point where people were complaining.

yes i know that and they were asked several times and i wont quote you anymore if you like... i actually havent for awhile... but i will be willing to bet even if asked Artits and Chulakap wouldnt stop quoting me... because the same person asked them many times to stop. I dont blame you for what occurred before you arrived, just understand that it is in the pages previously. mostly, i was merely in conversation with Artits and you about the different aspects of the items and how they are achieved... i was not, at that point, being malicious in anyway the turning back and forth at that point was merely because of the discussion...

emotion_donotwant

Hesitant Hobo

29,050 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • ReAnimated 50
Reaper Vos
oh mai what is this? -giggles-
revengerfied
Chulakap
Like Aji 6
Arvin Dm
Like Aji 6

Let's Join for the Avengers AJING biggrin

Anung kalokohan 'to! Busy ako sa summer springs! rofl

Aba may summer springs den lol lol

Niyaya lang ako ng abnormal kong friend 8D

OG Member

Arvin Dm
Like Aji 6
Arvin Dm
Like Aji 6

Anung kalokohan 'to! Busy ako sa summer springs! rofl

edi mag paka busy ka din d2 mag quote biggrin rofl

Loko 'to ah! sapakan nalang! HAHAHHA

OG Member

Like Aji 6
AJU rofl

6,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
WUU!!! AVENGERS!!!

OG Member

Hesitant Hobo

29,050 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • ReAnimated 50
Lunaya Feya
Fractured_Unity
Lunaya Feya
Fractured_Unity
Lunaya Feya

i didnt start until you guys did and all this time i have only been quoting those people who have been quoting me relentlessly, individually... to start with i quoted a few peopleand got into question and answer conversations and turned them both star wars and back to avenger. The spam quoting starting with Artits and Chulakap, both of whom were repeatedly asked by one person to be removed from their quote list and in retaliation to help a fellow gaian i took up their cause to show them how it felt. both Arvin and you put yourselves into it and i will stop if asked.
I haven't spam quoted though, I'm just keeping the thread the same team. what happened before I arrived was unknown to me, and I'm sorry if I came across as harsh. not my intent.
there have been threads where people repeatedly copied and pasted dozens of names at once, to the point where people were complaining.

yes i know that and they were asked several times and i wont quote you anymore if you like... i actually havent for awhile... but i will be willing to bet even if asked Artits and Chulakap wouldnt stop quoting me... because the same person asked them many times to stop. I dont blame you for what occurred before you arrived, just understand that it is in the pages previously. mostly, i was merely in conversation with Artits and you about the different aspects of the items and how they are achieved... i was not, at that point, being malicious in anyway the turning back and forth at that point was merely because of the discussion...
ohh alright ill ask them to stop quoting you D;

Toxic Fox

Lunaya Feya
Fractured_Unity
Lunaya Feya
Fractured_Unity
Lunaya Feya

I don't honestly mind what team I'm on. been an active part of all four since this started.
things get heated, especially in a "base" thread, so simple conversation can get that way, and I'm very sorry things got out of hand. the easiest way to handle it is to simply post the conversation w/o quoting, that way it can continue without the drama of changing teams. and if someone keeps changing you, post somewhere else bc they're being mean. 3nodding

sancheeze's Husband

Bear

13,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Artits
Reaper Vos
oh mai what is this? -giggles-
revengerfied

wag mo na balakin bisitahin ung town ko = )))
malinis masyado wlang laman rofl

Hesitant Hobo

29,050 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • ReAnimated 50
Like Aji 6
Arvin Dm
Like Aji 6
Arvin Dm
Like Aji 6