Obomba 0.72 72.0% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
1 2 3 >

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Would you be more willing to vote for Biden? Do you prefer one over the other?
******** it, you do. You prefer one over the other. Tell me which one you prefer and why.

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Roman Raskolnikov
Would you be more willing to be set on fire and dismembered or dismembered and set on fire?

Set on fire and dismembered.

Does that correspond to someone? rofl

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Roman Raskolnikov
Only Gray
Roman Raskolnikov
Would you be more willing to be set on fire and dismembered or dismembered and set on fire?

Just illustrating the difference between voting for Obomber and voting for Bidet.

I was joking.

I think that Bidet is a bit more... well he is Catholic. And he's personally against abortion.

And Obama is just... doesn't do anything. Hasn't done anything positive so far.

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

Someone please, explain to me who are the candidates and their stances.
Seriously I wanna know. And make it simple.

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Dolce Rogue

This sums it up.
Not really though.

But, google.

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

Only Gray
Dolce Rogue

This sums it up.
Not really though.

But, google.

emotion_donotwant
If I'm asking it's because I want people to explain. I would've used Google a long time ago, but I want you people to explain it to me.
A lot of presidents (and candidates) seem to be extensions of the previous president with slight variations and differences.

Mitt Romney opposes Obamacare, yet his health care plan is basically the template for Obamacare. Obama is against wars, however, the Iraq and Afghanistan wars continued, the war on terrorism continues, and several other military skirmishes started under him.

Same goes for the contradictions and similarities with Biden and Paul Ryan.
Dolce Rogue
Only Gray
Dolce Rogue

This sums it up.
Not really though.

But, google.

emotion_donotwant
If I'm asking it's because I want people to explain. I would've used Google a long time ago, but I want you people to explain it to me.

It's difficult to explain since the candidates don't always follow their campaigns.

Devoted Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
fjald;kfj;aldskfj;lasdkjfkd;flkjad;lfkjasd, no

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

Ranallo Jenner
Dolce Rogue
Only Gray
Dolce Rogue

This sums it up.
Not really though.

But, google.

emotion_donotwant

It's difficult to explain since the candidates don't always follow their campaigns.

I actually tried searching for their stuff but I still don't get it. I'm not asking for an essay but just to know the most basic stances, or if them being elected is good or bad [or the best of all evils]

Hellraiser

When is the election actually happening? Or whatever it is.
I never get involved in politics.

Cutie-Pie

User Image

rofl

User Image

Roman Raskolnikov
Only Gray
Roman Raskolnikov

Just illustrating the difference between voting for Obomber and voting for Bidet.
Dolce Rogue
Ranallo Jenner
Dolce Rogue
Only Gray
Dolce Rogue

This sums it up.
Not really though.

But, google.

emotion_donotwant

I actually tried searching for their stuff but I still don't get it. I'm not asking for an essay but just to know the most basic stances, or if them being elected is good or bad [or the best of all evils]

Romney wants cut or alter government spending in areas such as social security and welfare, he wants to repeal Obamacare and make it so that states decide what type of health care is right for its people, and he wants to strengthen the US military as well as extending tax cuts to the rich. He's pro-life and I think wants to make abortion in illegal with certain exceptions. He basically wants to try and fix the economy his way and the Republican way.

Obama wants to establish an affordable national health care plan that (I think) would force people to buy into some type of health insurance, he opposes war and wants to stop the war in Iraq like he did in Afghanistan, he's pro-choice (at least in the political sense) which would allow women to make their own decision about abortion, and he wants to cut the tax cuts for the wealthy. He basically wants to try and fix the economy his way and the Democratic way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff