Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who would be the most FUN as a date to the Gaia Prom?

Tamaki 0.26470588235294 26.5% [ 54 ]
Mori-kun 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 12 ]
Honey 0.14705882352941 14.7% [ 30 ]
Hikaru 0.16176470588235 16.2% [ 33 ]
Kaoru 0.093137254901961 9.3% [ 19 ]
Kyouya 0.1078431372549 10.8% [ 22 ]
Nekozawa 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 24 ]
Renge 0.049019607843137 4.9% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 204 ]

…*stares at the two with arms crossed loosely* *unreadable expression* do I even want to know?
Kyouya, he's gone mad, SAVE ME! *flails*
*grins* Hi Kyouya-senpai! Apparently, I've gone mad at last, because I'm seeing a lot of Hitachiins here.
Or maybe, you're from another dimension, or we are.. I'm not sure. .. Considering there does happen to be a pig on my head... I think I just confused myself. *nods seriously*
Well, I'm not sure why you have a pig on your head, but I don't think that's the issue here.. *nods seriously as well*
Considering I'm half naked and have an ice cube on my head? xd
This is definitely a dream. That's what I've decided.
Are you calling me fake? *looks hurt* Well, you are half naked.. I'm not sure.. That's why it might be a dream though. I could run around naked, and it wouldn't phase me..
*walks up and pokes other Hikaru in the cheek* I must admit, you're a pretty good me. My imagination must be running dry, though, if all I could come up with for a dream were more of me and Kaoru. *grins* Ooh, if only Tono was here!
*Pokes other Hikaru in the cheek as well* That hurt, and I could go get some cold water and pour it on you, then we can see if you're dreaming. *Turns around and covers up Kaoru's mouth before he can say anything about the two Hikaru's probably having dreams about Haruhi*
Bah. I didn't poke you that hard. If you're really another me you could take more than that.*looks down at jacket* And I hope you won't bring cold water into this, this jacket's good silk. Dream or not, you've gotta be reasonable. *smile*
Hey, considering you're half-naked, it would sure as hell wake you up though. *nod nod* Pf, reasonable? Like that's a word in my vocabulary.
Hey, it's not my fault Tono's gone crazy on the cosplay ideas. It's not the first time I... we... have been half naked in front of people. There was the jungle outfits... and the beach... oh, and that time in the physical exams, when we get Tono to come out with a Haruhi wig on! *grins at the memory*
*eyes narrow* But when it comes to clothes, especially something Mom made, I suggest you learn a new word.
*watches avidly, attention swinging between the two* Um, Hikaru? Since when are there two of you?
eek uh... so... i come back and find everything confusing... *faints but jumps up again* just kidding!!! 4laugh stupid dsl! stressed so anyway, yay i'm back!!! blaugh whee!!!! whee but i totally missed kyouya nuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!! crying (and here i am totally believing that i am COMPLETELY immune to sugar... stare i wonder if this is because of too much sleep... after suffering from lack of much needed sleep... sweatdrop )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff