Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, my time's beginning to open up, and I'm finding myself wanting to read lots and lots of fanfiction. SO, I was hoping to get recommendations from fellow Gaians.
I normally read Special A, Naruto, Yugioh, Final Fantasy, and Kingdom Hearts fanfiction, but I'm open to reading anything if I know the series.
And if anyone can recommend some good Yuffentines (FF7, YuffiexVincent), or heck, some Dramione (forgot Harry Potter! GASP!), that would be awesome! XD
For HP, if you don't follow FictionAlley's fic search forum, you should. Also, over on AO3, browsing by fandom or with tags is pretty useful if you sort by hits.

Tipsy Lunatic

Mmmm... there is one really REALLY good Kingdom Hearts fanfic I know that I think is worth reading....

But it's unfinished.
It's a gen fic that supposes that Destiny Island was one of the FIRST worlds to get destroyed rather than one of the last. And Sora meets up with Se...Sefire? Umm... That blonde dude from FF8 instead of Leon.

If that interests you at all... Route Unknown
MadBlossom Torsorosy
So, my time's beginning to open up, and I'm finding myself wanting to read lots and lots of fanfiction. SO, I was hoping to get recommendations from fellow Gaians.
I normally read Special A, Naruto, Yugioh, Final Fantasy, and Kingdom Hearts fanfiction, but I'm open to reading anything if I know the series.
And if anyone can recommend some good Yuffentines (FF7, YuffiexVincent), or heck, some Dramione (forgot Harry Potter! GASP!), that would be awesome! XD

Well, I've got two really good Harry potter and Naruto fanfics that you might like. Though I warn you ahead of time, it's Naruto/Sakrua and Harry/Ginny along with Ron/Hermoine.

S'TarKan's Team 8 and Harry Potter and the Nightmares of Futures Past are among the best fanfics I've read for both worlds. I warn you ahead of time, though, that they're both AU stories. Team 8 changes the story by having Naruto with Shino, Hinata, and Kurenai instead of Team 7 while HPaTNoFP has an older Harry, one who is left as the only one remaining after the war, goes back in time to change things for the better. Still, imo, they're fantastic and worth the read, since they're still being worked on today.
Fanficauthors.net is an awesome site for harry potter fanfics

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces