3,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Blade Dancer
The Herald of Death

What's the point of logging back on Gaia to just call someone a moron? rolleyes
...to...check daily chance? sweatdrop

Nah, I'm not around enough anymore to care about Daily Chance.

Distinct Phantom

The Herald of Death

Nah, I'm not around enough anymore to care about Daily Chance.
Fine then! *throws fit* Use logic to make a valid argument, ******** you too! Lol.
Racist?
Yes. I think racism goes wayyyy to far when it comes to playing at any asian jokes.
Ignorance is the cause.

In this situation, If I were a man out with my date, I'd tell him to shut the ******** up.
Not punch him and embarrass my date. If I were the girl, if he wasn't like my husband I'd be pretty embarrassed.

But as a black woman being insulted. I would've ripped out so many ******** weaves.
The Herald of Death
logan the god of retards
what a whiny little b***h. that guy should be banned from attending comedy shows. an asian guy could have done that act and that dude wouldn't have had a problem. i call racism by the asian dude.

You should; be banned from breathing. Always racists morons like you make s**t up about how people would be fine with it if it wasn't a white guy... But it's a lie because shitheads like you have to make something up to feel better about being trash.

What made it worse was the fact that he targeted the Asian couple in the front row. If he had targeted a white couple with that routine, while it still would've been racist and ignorant, the fact that he went off on an Asian couple set it a couple notches above that. It seemed like he was racist and intentionally wanted to get punched in the face.

But there is the possibility that he really was just that ignorant and thought he was hilarious.
madstobias
The Herald of Death
logan the god of retards
what a whiny little b***h. that guy should be banned from attending comedy shows. an asian guy could have done that act and that dude wouldn't have had a problem. i call racism by the asian dude.

You should; be banned from breathing. Always racists morons like you make s**t up about how people would be fine with it if it wasn't a white guy... But it's a lie because shitheads like you have to make something up to feel better about being trash.

What made it worse was the fact that he targeted the Asian couple in the front row. If he had targeted a white couple with that routine, while it still would've been racist and ignorant, the fact that he went off on an Asian couple set it a couple notches above that. It seemed like he was racist and intentionally wanted to get punched in the face.

But there is the possibility that he really was just that ignorant and thought he was hilarious.

Just watching him was disturbing. He completely disregarded them as humans. And yeah it's funny to make fun of more prevalent races here in the US because they are present to inform that jokes are just stereotypes and jokes.
Our Asian population is almost nonexistent, no one is around to let people know the things they say aren't true. IT's shocking what some people actually believe about Asian cultures, the same goes for any other race in East Asia, My sisters(African American) experiance In South Korea was Amazing. But there were ALOT of moments, most harmless but overall not enough exposure you know?
i S o m m e r
madstobias
The Herald of Death
logan the god of retards

Just watching him was disturbing. He completely disregarded them as humans. And yeah it's funny to make fun of more prevalent races here in the US because they are present to inform that jokes are just stereotypes and jokes.
Our Asian population is almost nonexistent, no one is around to let people know the things they say aren't true. IT's shocking what some people actually believe about Asian cultures, the same goes for any other race in East Asia, My sisters(African American) experiance In South Korea was Amazing. But there were ALOT of moments, most harmless but overall not enough exposure you know?

He did take his act overboard. It made it even worse than when he did the routine with the Asian character, he had to single out an Asian couple. It's like he was just directing some racist angst toward them, whether or not he realized how offensive it might have been.

I don't even know what the overall Asian population is in the United States, and the only common stereotypes I've heard about Asians are that they're poor drivers, are smart at math, and that they eat dogs.

Were you saying that when your sister went to South Korea that she experienced racism or stereotypes that were aimed at her?
Eh, I believe he did get a little too personal. Idc if he's making racist jokes, I find most racist jokes funny, but it was kind of lame after he was in their face and all. Lol Wasn't expecting Asians though, totally thought it was going to be a black joke.
madstobias
i S o m m e r
madstobias
The Herald of Death
logan the god of retards

He did take his act overboard. It made it even worse than when he did the routine with the Asian character, he had to single out an Asian couple. It's like he was just directing some racist angst toward them, whether or not he realized how offensive it might have been.

I don't even know what the overall Asian population is in the United States, and the only common stereotypes I've heard about Asians are that they're poor drivers, are smart at math, and that they eat dogs.

Were you saying that when your sister went to South Korea that she experienced racism or stereotypes that were aimed at her?

Yes actually, Story Time!!

When My sister traveled to S. Korea she had gotten many looks, small stuff, not even ugly looks more like people really curious/fascinated.
My sister is reaallly pretty, of course when you see a pretty girl you look, but to be foreign and pretty in Korea she said it was more fascinating I guess. Of course they know what Korean Pretty girls look like but seeing her was like super cool I guess.
Lol older people would rub up on her skin and touch her hair they thought it was like, fundamentally different or something.

But when they saw her with her Korean boyfriend they flipped s**t. It was the most taboo of taboo apparently, especially with the older generation. Because super pale and super dark is just disgusting. They frequently told him their kids would be ugly.

So it's specific, they love foreigners. Just don't EVER date one of them. Especially if you're black.

And as far as stereotypes. It might be worse here living in Texas but a good amount of people really do believe all asians have buck teeth, are short, have a small p***s, and eat dog. Poor drivers and great mathematicians are harmless in comparison.
George could have started some fun conversation with his girlfriend and ignore the hell outa that guy.

Distinct Phantom

Evanxeco
George could have started some fun conversation with his girlfriend and ignore the hell outa that guy.
I feel that thinking of something funny or engaging would have been very difficult considering his current predicament.

Dapper Informer

9,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Really, I find punching the man to be unnecessary. It says to me that you let your emotions run rampant, and that you can't control yourself from violent outbursts when upset.

The routine wasn't that hilarious, and if you're getting offended, simply leave. It's really not that hard.

Malevolent Firestarter

3,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Ontological Empiricism
Really, I find punching the man to be unnecessary. It says to me that you let your emotions run rampant, and that you can't control yourself from violent outbursts when upset.

The routine wasn't that hilarious, and if you're getting offended, simply leave. It's really not that hard.

It's similarly not hard to avoid being a racist piece of s**t. It was in fact pretty clearly deliberate so... why care if he gets punched? It'd have been best if he end up in a hospital really.

Dapper Informer

9,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
The Herald of Death
Ontological Empiricism

It's similarly not hard to avoid being a racist piece of s**t. It was in fact pretty clearly deliberate so... why care if he gets punched? It'd have been best if he end up in a hospital really.

In the land of comedy, many comedians use racial stereotypes in their skits. Either pointed at their own race, or the race of another. Lisa Lampanelli is one that most prominently comes to mind, and no one has ever run up on stage to punch her out.

What does punching someone doing insult comedy (though not very good, this comedian didn't have any tact whatsoever) solve? Why is that a better reaction compared to simply leaving?
Blade Dancer
Evanxeco
I feel that thinking of something funny or engaging would have been very difficult considering his current predicament.

Well, getting mad over anything is always a bad idea.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff