To make you quake with fear
To make the whole world kneel

(Everything you ever)

And I wont feel

A thing-

Ninja Momma
<3
heart

I barely started listening to this song today.

Friendly Lover

26,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Professor Magic Markers

Can't say I've heard this song before..
Took me a few seconds to like it.. But it honestly isn't that bad.

Fluffy Bunny

13,925 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
✩
Ninja Momma

*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.: *.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。

ღHave funnn :3.
    I'm just being lazy here >w <.

*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。
Ninja Momma
obelisK trimorpH
Ninja Momma
obelisK trimorpH
Holy. ********. Crap. s**t. Ohmygods. Just. AHHHH. Sldkfja;sldfkjals;dfjaslfdjas.
I'm freaking out right now.
ASHLASDL;FASJDFLASKJD!

In a good way? But also in a bad way!
AHHHHHHH! xDDD

Ahaha..
What's going on? xD

--Sorry I dissapeared. Went to get food.-

ANYWAYS! I read this story. About mirrors.
Meow, I've read stories about mirrors, and it was just like, "okay."
BUT THIS ONE. Ohmygods. The imagery. The detail. The visual! EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!
Oh, I forgot to mention, I'm DEATHLESSLY afraid of mirrors.
So, the fact that this one had an effect. It was just. HOLYCRAP. Dx

._.
Why are you scared of mirrors.. If you don't mind me asking anyway. ^.^;
I'm scared to sleep with closet doors open.. Lol

And if I'm watching horror movies, I can't have my feet on the floor. xD

Can you share? ^.^

I honestly cannot say I know. I don't know if it's actually just reflection, or if it's the mirror itself.
They're just creepy!
In any scary movie. It's always the bathroom scene which is the worst. And it's always something that happens in the mirror that's creepy.
In any scary game. Going into bathrooms. ********. Those creep me the hell out. But.. It's just like.

The possibility of mirrors. Think of every possibility that can be defined in a mirror: A reflection of your true self, a view into what's truly around you, a void into an alternate/opposite universe, a gateway to a prison.
Think of all the myths and legends of mirrors. Bloody Mary, for prime example. You don't know what's there. You don't know when it will come. You don't know anything about what could lie beyond that reflective surface. Not only that, but think of being Bloody Mary, herself. Or that girl in one of the Doctor Who episodes. Being endlessly trapped inside of a mirror. Inside a prison where you see nothing but the outside world. Everyone else enjoying themselves. While you. Are forever trapped inside a piece of glass.
Lastly, think of mirrors in the dark. Even in the dark, the reflection remains. Not only that, but, if you've ever paid attention, the reflection is brighter. You can see more through the mirror than you can in the actual darkness. Take all that I said, and it makes it 20x creepier in the dark, because you don't know what's there. In light, it happens. Whatever "it" is. It happens. It startles you. It scares you. It destroys you. In the dark. You don't know it's there. You don't know what it will do. When it will accomplish the task it needs.

Mirrors. Are. Evil.
Ninja Momma

Can't say I've heard this song before..
Took me a few seconds to like it.. But it honestly isn't that bad.

Kellin Quinn is good.
Miss Ruckus
obelisK trimorpH
Miss Ruckus
obelisK trimorpH
Miss Ruckus

lol nothing i was making a joke

Oh.. Sorry. That one went over my head. cat_sweatdrop

it's okay smile

I think... I'm eating too fast. Because my stomach is starting to hurt. xD

Please read my story! Heaven Forbade
Give me a comment or opinion! A Heart on the site if deserved!
-- A profile is required to do so, but it would be helpful! --
It's for a contest, so I'd really appreciate it! ^-^

my child tried to remove one of my freckles...he pinched me so hard my whole arm hurts now...DAMN my frail body to hell!!!

Did you not notice he was about to do it? O.O
Ninja Momma
obelisK trimorpH

STUPIDGAIA. I was gone for too long and when I clicked submit it deleted everything I typed. That's what I get for leaving in the middle of typing something. xD

Anyway!

Yes, that place! ^-^
Of course, if you have a completed book, I don't believe that would be the best option. Since it's most likely rare to actually get some kind of sponsor or publisher from that. I believe it would be easier to try and get it published. That's why I'm not throwing The Echo Side -- the book I finished -- on that website. I'm mainly using it for the ones I'm making to help get critiques and stuff so I can make it better!

Don't you have any friends or anything that would let you mess with their hair? x3

Lol. xD I've done that too~ Nu worries.

Hmm then.. Maybe I shouldn't post it there.. Or maybe I should? I'm no where near done.. Think I've managed 6 chapters, almost finished with the 6th..

Is about kamis and what not. owo

Have friends and family that have things are published.. Johanna Ridenow~ Is a woman my grandmother introduced me to.. Read that book and wow.. Think it might be right up your alley too!

Sadly no.. I'm a hermit.. And people around here are morons, no real motivation to get out and be friends with many people in my neighborhood..

Well, if you're only 6 chapters into it, you can always start meow? Instead of waiting until it's finished. Then you can start getting reviews on it, have people start telling you things you can spruce up. To fix. All that? Start getting a little known!

Oh? I'll have to check it o! x3

Ahh, I completely understand that. xD
I sware my BF just took out 75,000 dollars worth of old film equipment from the equipment room... if anything happens he is gonna owe 2 times as much, because it's all old and not really worth anything anymore... so he'd have to buy the room the newer stuff xD
EpicFailPwnd
I sware my BF just took out 75,000 dollars worth of old film equipment from the equipment room... if anything happens he is gonna owe 2 times as much, because it's all old and not really worth anything anymore... so he'd have to buy the room the newer stuff xD

*swear

Sorry. cat_sweatdrop

Friendly Lover

26,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
obelisK trimorpH
EpicFailPwnd

*swear

Sorry. cat_sweatdrop

Winnnnner~
Secret page/post giveaway. xD

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
obelisK trimorpH
Miss Ruckus
obelisK trimorpH
Miss Ruckus
obelisK trimorpH
Miss Ruckus

lol nothing i was making a joke

Oh.. Sorry. That one went over my head. cat_sweatdrop

it's okay smile

I think... I'm eating too fast. Because my stomach is starting to hurt. xD

Please read my story! Heaven Forbade
Give me a comment or opinion! A Heart on the site if deserved!
-- A profile is required to do so, but it would be helpful! --
It's for a contest, so I'd really appreciate it! ^-^

my child tried to remove one of my freckles...he pinched me so hard my whole arm hurts now...DAMN my frail body to hell!!!

Did you not notice he was about to do it? O.O

nope...he was snuggling with me all cute then BAM pain
Ninja Momma
obelisK trimorpH
EpicFailPwnd

*swear

Sorry. cat_sweatdrop

Winnnnner~
Secret page/post giveaway. xD

Well thank you! I will sniff... I mean cherish... I mean hold onto these for.. sometime. cat_ninja
emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces