Welcome to Gaia! ::

No problem ! :3 You have a awesome avatar btw
-YNGHmong-

thanks. I'm slowly picking at it. A good friend gave me the top for christmas, so I wanted to make a good avi with it biggrin
EpicFailPwnd
-YNGHmong-

thanks. I'm slowly picking at it. A good friend gave me the top for christmas, so I wanted to make a good avi with it biggrin

Awesome ! :O lol. its going to be a good one when you're finished with it then right ?
-YNGHmong-
EpicFailPwnd
-YNGHmong-

Awesome ! :O lol. its going to be a good one when you're finished with it then right ?

well of course. I wish I could use golden laurels..... buuuuttttttt... I'm not about to go buy some haha
EpicFailPwnd
-YNGHmong-
EpicFailPwnd
-YNGHmong-

well of course. I wish I could use golden laurels..... buuuuttttttt... I'm not about to go buy some haha

Lol i seeee
-YNGHmong-
EpicFailPwnd
-YNGHmong-
EpicFailPwnd
-YNGHmong-

Lol i seeee

I think I am quite content with it now :3
Aha Ohkaii then

Friendly Noob

12,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
What time is it in est time surprised ?
maianh2
What time is it in est time surprised ?

right now it's 7:12 pm.
-YNGHmong-
Aha Ohkaii then
heart 3nodding
Welp now what do we talk about xDDD

9,500 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100

9,500 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Hello Epic. This is really nice and cool of you. Good luck to you and everyone! whee

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
Sounds fun! <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers