Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you loved someone as much as anything would you want them to carry on doing something even though they might end up not able to walk in the future?
sure. you love him/her, right? why wouldn't you?

::dogs::
fyrr

Would you stay with them?
PureLuv
If you loved someone as much as anything would you want them to carry on doing something even though they might end up not able to walk in the future?

Now that question answers itself, if you love them..and they end up disableing themselves in the end of it or worse even killing then no I wouldn't ,at least talk some secnce into who it is.! You can't let it happen

Sparkly Shapeshifter

If you love them. Thats what love is. To be there for them in the good times as well as the bad times.
PucoPucoPuchi
PureLuv

Now that question answers itself, if you love them..and they end up disableing themselves in the end of it or worse even killing then no I wouldn't ,at least talk some secnce into who it is.! You can't let it happen
But what if you can't stop them?
PureLuv
fyrr

Would you stay with them?

till the end
PureLuv
PucoPucoPuchi
PureLuv

But what if you can't stop them?

Try I was always told theres no such thing as can't
<center>
User Image

woot X3</center>
If you love them, you'll let them do what is best for them, you know? Love is a beautiful thing like that. If it endangers them, such as if your signifigant other wanted to do something drastically hurtful, then you would stick by them and help them through it - whether it is steering them away or helping them obtain a goal.
Love hurts..
*bump*

Please feed and play with my pet? *points to sig* whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out