Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why is it that gay peoples do stuff that a male and female most likely wouldnt?
Like, make out right there, at a beach, park or mall? Where everyone can see.
Couples, like male and female, dont do seem to do that.

Its reather disturbing, and it seems that the straight couples respeact that.

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
You must be freaking blind.

Straight people PDA AT LEAST as much as gays. You just tend to notice it more with gays since its like...two guys or two girls making out.

I can't tell you how many concerts I've been to where straight couples are practically having sex right there on the concert lawn.
Kamiki

Straight people PDA AT LEAST as much as gays. You just tend to notice it more with gays since its like...two guys or two girls making out.

I can't tell you how many concerts I've been to where straight couples are practically having sex right there on the concert lawn.

If I was to be blind, I wouldnt be able to see gays make out. neutral

Maybe it depends on the state or something? confused
I have never seen such things.
Kamiki

* hugs Kamiki * you said what i wanted to say ^^ heart

yeah, who have you been watching??? being gay or straight doesn't change how much
Quote:
Its reather disturbing, and it seems that the straight couples respeact that.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH stare RESPECT THAT ! people do what they want to do reguardless whos watching. you should't make a generic comment like that stressed it's like saying gays are perverts and straight ppl aren't BS
Btw, I am not here to be flamed, I'm here for answers.
So please, show some respect and understanding, because many people dont seem to show nor have that anymore in threads these days, and it is totally annoying to hear someone being braty about the stupidest things, that the person wasnt even refering to. If you are just going to sit there and yell about crap then dont yell at all. Theres no point in it. I'm not here to start something I'm here to listen. Respect is what I have.

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Some people do it to get a reaction. I mean, a guy and girl making out doesn't turn as many heads as two guys.

But seriously, its probably BECAUSE it gets a reaction you're notcing it. Sit a long time on a beach and watch for ANY signs of PDA. I can almost garuntee you'll see more straight couples kissing than homosexual.
Kamiki
Some people do it to get a reaction. I mean, a guy and girl making out doesn't turn as many heads as two guys.

But seriously, its probably BECAUSE it gets a reaction you're notcing it. Sit a long time on a beach and watch for ANY signs of PDA. I can almost garuntee you'll see more straight couples kissing than homosexual.

What is PDA?

Tipsy Conversationalist

5,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
as a matter of fact i tend to see more straughts make out than gays because gays don't yendto do that because sometimes they may be insecure or because it may be outlawed in their state or for other reasons. Starights happen to make out more in public becasue they have virtualy nothuing to eorry about no homophobes chasing them about and no curious on lookers ..as often. I think you see more of them because your concentrating on all the times you have seen gays make out what if you think about all the times you'v seen straight people make out. Guys with guys and girls with girls might stand out more in your point of view becasue your not usto that or because you may not be mature enough to handle it yet.

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PDA = Public Displays of Affection

Tipsy Conversationalist

5,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Gember Roos
Kamiki

What is PDA?

public displays of affection
Kamiki
PDA = Public Displays of Affection

Aw.
Because gay PDA's are a lot more pleasing than straight ones.

Tipsy Conversationalist

5,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Zero7x
Because gay PDA's are a lot more pleasing than straight ones.

Hell yeah!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces