Welcome to Gaia! ::

-spoiler alert-

In one of my saves I've seen Thane fight Kai Leng, suffer a wound,
then die in the Huerta hospital.
some people are saying that he can live longer if I don't see him before
the citadel is attacked, but I'm also hearing that if I do this, then I'll never see him pass
(the last scene with Thane/Shep).

can someone please clarify?

Girl-Crazy Genius

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
If Commander Kirrahe survived ME1, you can do it. What you do is, DO NOT TALK TO THANE AT ANY POINT. During the mission where thane would die, Kirrahe dies instead. Then I think you can go visit the still alive thane.
ultimote
If Commander Kirrahe survived ME1, you can do it. What you do is, DO NOT TALK TO THANE AT ANY POINT. During the mission where thane would die, Kirrahe dies instead. Then I think you can go visit the still alive thane.

if I do that, will I get to see him pass away or will that scene be unavailable?

Girl-Crazy Genius

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
chlorofille
ultimote

if I do that, will I get to see him pass away or will that scene be unavailable?

Not sure if you'll be able to see it. Probably not, though.
ultimote
chlorofille
ultimote

Not sure if you'll be able to see it. Probably not, though.

hmm
thanks for helping me out
klalalalalal board

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out