Welcome to Gaia! ::

What in life would ultimately make you happy? What is your overall goal? Be honest with yourself.

Familiar Citizen

emotion_donotwant Antlers
To be able to fix my relationship... But, again, to be honest, that is not any thing I can do right now, that is all on my significant other... gonk

Dapper Bloodsucker

6,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Havin a decent job, gettin married, havin a few kids... that'd make my life amazing

Dangerous Friend

Other peoples happiness. SMD I know it's cliche but I do.
Leigha Stargazer

biggrin
Its nice to see you in the forums!

Devoted Conversationalist

I want to have my own freaking bakery, and finish my novels. I have only two goals in life...
Crying Sleep

Right? I'm not zOMGing or in towns for once~ I actually posted an art request thread cuz I want avi art~

How are you hun?

Original Regular

My parents accepting the fact that I'm in love with this guy and it's not gonna change.
That would make me happy.

Timid Sweetheart

I want to be a geneticist that can speak Spanish (bilingual). 3nodding I also want to donate to charity (animal shelters) and make as many people happy as I can during my lifetime. heart

Shy Lunatic

For my Mom to stop smoking & be happy.
To know that I've touched the lives of those dear to me, and to live my life the best that I can while being true to myself.
Loving myself continuously and never giving up, and telling myself it's okay as long as I try my hardest.
I really want to go to college though and become an educator and implement the same seed of an idea in younger kid's minds, and tell them they're okay just the way they are.
That is my ultimate goal and dream.
I dunno, at a bit of a crossroads.
Leigha Stargazer

We should zOMG sometime, I'm really bad at it.
I'm doing pretty good I suppose.
And you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas