Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
It's been a few months since I have been online long enough to check what's been really going on. What happened to the market place? Last time I estimated my avatar on tektek I was around 55m in items and such, and I can hardly imagine what im worth now... ????

Can anyone explain it to me?

Tipsy Bunny

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
That's just the inflation and the slew of gold generators in the cash shop making things difficult again. Nothing brand new. emotion_drool

Original Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Mari Keiyou
That's just the inflation and the slew of gold generators in the cash shop making things difficult again. Nothing brand new. emotion_drool

seriously? they created enough of those things to jack prices into the Billions?

Guess every person, new or old now who doesn't donate is royally screwed in questing.

Gaian

Dj Medz
Mari Keiyou

seriously? they created enough of those things to jack prices into the Billions?

Guess every person, new or old now who doesn't donate is royally screwed in questing.
Apparantly, it's because Gaia is a business now, so this kind of thing is alright. It isn't to me, and if this is what Gaia calls business, it isn't a very good one. A good business would take time to listen to its' customers, even if they're not anymore.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games