Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm sorry that Pure Hearts has died.

Let it RIP. Maybe it will be revived in a few months. Who knows. 1 100.0% [ 84 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]

Distinct Fatcat

User ImageDear Humans,
Only a few people have found out who I really am. People play games with me, which makes me mad, causing me to break hearts. People keep asking me questions, and a lot of times, I don't know how to answer. They break down and cry most of the times or get sad. Please don't be sad. I will find your answer soon, I promise. It seems like 13-16 year olds are the ones who play with me the most, and who is sex? I have been hearing about him a lot. I learned that people use him more than they use me, because people really like sex, a lot, more than they like me... I have broken a lot of hearts because I get angry a lot of times, please help me. Find out who I really am.
Sincerely, Love

Side Quest:
Princess Chimes, Chimi the Chihuahua, Everything on my 500k and below list

Questing:Winged Anklets
1mill//3.4mill
Next Quest:Princess Chimes and SDPlus #174 Starmony

User Image

Birthday Wishes:
Winged Anklets, Ninjaband, Oisins Blessing, Princess Chimes, Gaia Tan, SDPlus #174 Starmony emotion_kirakira

Winged Angel

12,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Kidtrip
Quick post right fast
Boyfriend will be here soon
Gotta waste away the evening watching terrible movies

that sounds like
so much
fun ;w;

Super Fatcat

MAIN QUEST: to gift rape ALL the people in PH <3
          CLICK TO SEE WHO'S MY CURRENT VICTIM

CURRENT DESIRES: items on my wishlist <3
          BTW, i love trash, flowers and bugs as tradebacks <3

SAYS

sorry for poofing. watching titanic and folding laundry
          and i was stalking my irl cousin in rally. LOL
          i haven't been there in years o-o

VermiIion's Waifu

__ music ˚ is the only thing that helps me escape reality
                ██████████████████████████████████ User Image User Image User Image User Image ████████████████████████
                ________MUSIC IS MY SHINING LIGHT, MY FAVORITE THING IN THE WORLD ___ MUSIC IS MY SHINING LIGHT, MY FAVORITE THING IN THE WORLD
                ____________MUSIC IS MY SHINING LIGHT, MY FAVORITE THING IN THE WORLD ___ MUSIC IS MY SHINING LIGHT, MY FAVORITE THING IN THE WORLD
            Wrongfully banned 3/14/12
            ______User Image User Image_Quest : Items for Linda and Luna Post layout made by Birimu-Chan ~
            ______User Image User Image_Current Progress : 5OOk // 2OOOk + ~ Do not steal this layout !
            LOL Inty xD I haven't been in rally for awhile either.
            I never go there anymore.
              ___________________________Permission to post from iiAzn_Cookies
              ━━━━━ to get me to stop doing it for one second would be difficult ━━
User Image

Questing:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 28,403,277 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Golden Laurels
SDPlus #169 William
Cartier the Dragon
Wed to Darkness
Wed to Darkness
Jekyll's Morality
Thief of Dreams
Compass of Seidh

Questing: Compass of Seidh 200k/1.3mil
Current Quest Goal: 200k/500k
One quiz down
One to go
Chaaa! burning_eyes

Distinct Fatcat

User ImageDear Humans,
Only a few people have found out who I really am. People play games with me, which makes me mad, causing me to break hearts. People keep asking me questions, and a lot of times, I don't know how to answer. They break down and cry most of the times or get sad. Please don't be sad. I will find your answer soon, I promise. It seems like 13-16 year olds are the ones who play with me the most, and who is sex? I have been hearing about him a lot. I learned that people use him more than they use me, because people really like sex, a lot, more than they like me... I have broken a lot of hearts because I get angry a lot of times, please help me. Find out who I really am.
Sincerely, Love

Side Quest:

1mill//3.4mill

User Image

Birthday Wishes:
Winged Anklets, Ninjaband, Oisins Blessing, Princess Chimes, Gaia Tan, SDPlus #174 Starmony emotion_kirakira

Winged Angel

12,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
im gonna take abreak
and finish my essay xD
I WILL.
be back then xD

Dangerous Champion

____IF YOU TIE ME DOWN AND TRAP ME ____ IF YOU TIE ME DOWN AND TRAP ME ____ IF YOU TIE ME DOWN AND TRAP ME
        ________ THEN THE LOVE IS ALSO TIED DOWN ____ THEN THE LOVE IS ALSO TIED DOWN ____ THEN THE LOVE IS ALSO TIED DOWN

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
        ___ : THE FUT¹ .URE IS ━━ALSO TIED ♢DO² .WN
        _______ it can't grow anymore _____ freely empty yourself and look at me _____ i'll fill you only _____ i'll completely fill you only _____ it can't grow anymore
        space
        ________ ` quest : 20,000k ___ ( 200k / 20,000k )
        space
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 사랑해, 이태민 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
            space
            Ewwwww.
            I don't even think about stepping foot into the Rallies.
            There's a bunch of nasty people in there!

Niraleigh is our new Donation Nation target!
            Let's go get her!
            The Hawt Guys of PH [Come chat with us!]

Versatile Fatcat

User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

I'm in a good mood today [:
-Mood: yum_puddi
-Side quest: ALL THE S-POP <3
-Permission to post from ChachiFEVER

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image

Distinct Fatcat

User ImageDear Humans,
Sincerely, Love

Side Quest:

1mill//3.4mill

User Image i need to finish my essay too xD

Birthday Wishes:

VermiIion's Waifu

__ music ˚ is the only thing that helps me escape reality
                ██████████████████████████████████ User Image User Image User Image User Image ████████████████████████
                ________MUSIC IS MY SHINING LIGHT, MY FAVORITE THING IN THE WORLD ___ MUSIC IS MY SHINING LIGHT, MY FAVORITE THING IN THE WORLD
                ____________MUSIC IS MY SHINING LIGHT, MY FAVORITE THING IN THE WORLD ___ MUSIC IS MY SHINING LIGHT, MY FAVORITE THING IN THE WORLD
            Wrongfully banned 3/14/12
            ______User Image User Image_Quest : Items for Linda and Luna Post layout made by Birimu-Chan ~
            ______User Image User Image_Current Progress : 5OOk // 2OOOk + ~ Do not steal this layout !
            Almost 6:OOpm here. I keep missing episodes
            of the voice :c
              ___________________________Permission to post from iiAzn_Cookies
              ━━━━━ to get me to stop doing it for one second would be difficult ━━

Winged Angel

12,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
well
that lasted
2 seconds owo

Distinct Fatcat

User Image
User ImageDear Humans,
Sincerely, Love

Side Quest:

1mill//3.4mill

User Image mk ima finish my essay
the thread has slowed down and its due on wednsday

Birthday Wishes:

Super Superfan

Sweets is back.
>3<
Watching animation domination.

3nodding

Wanting to get wishlist stuff.

mwha~

Unforgiving Warlord

11,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Champion 300
  • Love Machine 150