Welcome to Gaia! ::

This could get out of hand fast, and is a horrible example for the real world... eh, but who cares. It's Christmas.
that and who cares? it's addicting if you asked me.
It is kind of addicting, and at least it gives me something to do at almost 4:30 in the morning.

Glad the required Gaia going down during every event just got out of the way.
Come on now Gaia, let me get to my profile page and actually check out my new items... One more error page and I'm going to have to teach you a lesson.
Wow.. that was real mature Gaia, so you havn't given me an error page.. now you just give me a white screen of death whenever I try and go to my profile. That's it.
OMG!!! RDA!!!!!!!! *tackles!!!!!!!!*
Quote:
Wow.. that was real mature Gaia, so you havn't given me an error page.. now you just give me a white screen of death whenever I try and go to my profile. That's it.
thats what happenes to me...
Ahhh ahh, random tackler!
...bump?...
Quote:
heart ____ heart *huggles, hangs onto Mac's leg*
WE'LL ALL BE INFECTED WITH E-GINGIVITUS!!!!!!
Quote:
Quote:

It's really starting to get on my nerves... I mean seriosly now.. I'm cold and want to put on my freakin scarf.. but no. Gaia wants me to freeze to death.
Quote:
Quote:
heart ____ heart *huggles, hangs onto Mac's leg*

*Looks down at his leg* Umm. Hello there. Merry Christmas?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

It's really starting to get on my nerves... I mean seriosly now.. I'm cold and want to put on my freakin scarf.. but no. Gaia wants me to freeze to death.
yeah, i know...i got to open three, but then they started having the problems...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff