• Battle: Counterstrike 150

Foe

Golden Gaian

emotion_kirakira
ElenoreMari

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗

I wanna job emotion_awesome

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

You get hired at a bar! at a fancy high end steam-punk bar. It pays well, but the bar is mostly visited by butch lesbian women that hit on you all the time.
Popcorn Jellybeans
orly?

You've been hired by Nasa as a Test dummy for a new rocket. You are being launched into the sky testing the mini rocket they have designed. The rocket launches into the air 5 feet and tips over.

Wheezing Phantom

Aluminom Soil
thunder cities
k

You got hired at a broke down mall as rudolph the red noise reindeer, and you have been given a red nose and some lingerie as your costume.

yessss it's a dream

Popular Werewolf

Mewling Smoker

11,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Aluminom Soil
scary trip
hehe ok

You've been hired by an old man on the streets while you were walking home from school, He ask you are you into him, and reply no, and suddenly get bagged by him in his van and drove off.

im not sure thats exactly how it would play out but old men do seem 2 like me

Mikey's Rizzler

Egg

Aluminom Soil
Popcorn Jellybeans
orly?

You've been hired by Nasa as a Test dummy for a new rocket. You are being launched into the sky testing the mini rocket they have designed. The rocket launches into the air 5 feet and tips over.

I've always wanted to be part of a space program

Shadowy Carnivore

Comatoastedlion
Lets do this.

You have been hired by a famous movie director to start in a new Alice in wonderland movie remake horror edition. Everytime you make a mistake the movie director gets behind you and manually shows you how to do it. (He has a boner everytime.)

Lucky Winner

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
Bartholomew Coinmore
My Banner Shop isn't taking flight and you think I can get a job? What are you crazy?

You have been hired at a butchery, your boss seems a bit stingy and you realize day by day your family members are dissapearing, You go back to ask your boss about something and see parts of your family hanging from hooks in the cold room.

Distinct Genius

Aluminom Soil
ElenoreMari

I wanna job emotion_awesome

You get hired at a bar! at a fancy high end steam-punk bar. It pays well, but the bar is mostly visited by butch lesbian women that hit on you all the time.

Oh, well the last part is a bit unfortunate.

Alcoholic Desserts
She already works the pole. What more do you want her to do?

You work at a drive through Mcdonald restaurant, you ignore everyone orders because you are listening to music holding off many cars a day, you instagram all the food at your work, and you are fire the next day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff