Poets <3 0.2962962962963 29.6% [ 16 ]
Writers <3 0.7037037037037 70.4% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Me and a couple of friends got together and couldn't descide which one is better, a poet or a writer? ^.^ vote and give us ur reason why at the bottom

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Since poets are writers, your friends need to focus on grammar instead.

Distinct Conversationalist

Yeaaah, what the above poster said.

Also, seriously? Better? Do you really think it's that easy to start s**t in here?

Oh, wait, it totally is. But here's a tip: all you have to do is use bad grammar and then b***h about the inevitable responses pointing it out, and you can b***h 'till the cows come home. This "fight amongst yourselves" routine, though? I kinda see it not working.
Poets are writers. Perhaps you're wondering which genre of writing is better? If that's the case, then there's only a subjective answer.

Shirtless Wench

Neither.

Obviously drunkards are the best at both.

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
If all you do on here Kita-Ysabell is jerk off on someone elses Forum you need to get a life, not everything has to do with what you say and i dont give a dayum what you think. And actually my 3 year old sister didn't know what the difference was and my 2 best friends happen to be over right now and we thought it was adorable that she had asked that, so hun, shut up, get to know the story before you assume crap and leave us alone. <3

"God may be subtle, but he isn't plain mean." -Albert Einstein

Get over yourself.
Neither art form is better because they both technically fall under the same category as using language to express ones self. Poetry is writing, though not all poetry is if you mean freestyle. But, regardless neither is "better" but there are some people that prefer one to the other, I suppose...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
cc123cuteee
If all you do on here Kita-Ysabell is jerk off on someone elses Forum you need to get a life, not everything has to do with what you say and i dont give a dayum what you think. And actually my 3 year old sister didn't know what the difference was and my 2 best friends happen to be over right now and we thought it was adorable that she had asked that, so hun, shut up, get to know the story before you assume crap and leave us alone. <3

"God may be subtle, but he isn't plain mean." -Albert Einstein

Get over yourself.

Please explain the following:

arrow How she jerked this off
arrow How this is a forum
arrow What tnse you are using
arrow Why you cannot write properly and why we should take you seriously after not doing so
arrow What a dayum is
arrow Why a question a three-year-old asked belongs on a site for ages 13 and up
arrow Why do we need to know the story before we post? How is it relevant?
arrow What does a quote about God have to do with anything in a forum not related to religion?

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
She jerks off because she can't say a sentence without being rude and swearing, dayum equals damn, of course, its talking about being truthful and not just mean, look at the bigger picture, did I ask for your opinion on my grammar ? Hmm, no, It's a "topic" on a forum, gee, we gotta bad a** ove here who said forum instead of topic, I never said u had to take me seriously, u can believe whatever the hell you want to believe but I know my story is true, I have friends to back me up and you don't know me, and if my grammar sucks, correct me, english is my second language, french is my first. I'm trying to learn. And I told her the whole story because next time I want someone freaking out with curses on my "topic" I would think they would atleast want to know that the question came from a 3 year old. I would also think you'd be smart enough to know that not everyone one here is 13+

Learned Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
cc123cuteee
She jerks off because she can't say a sentence without being rude and swearing,

What did she say that was rude? Swearing itself isn't rude, so that can't be it. Telling you the obvious can't be rude.

cc123cuteee
dayum equals damn, of course,

No, 'dayum' is gibberish while 'damn' is a real word. Why did you not use proper spelling or capitalization in the WF? Do you actually have a reason to violate the rules?

cc123cuteee
its talking about being truthful and not just mean, look at the bigger picture, did I ask for your opinion on my grammar ?

You don't need my opinion on grammar (which I didn't give to you). Either you read the rules of this forum and are trolling because you intentionally don't want to follow them, or are trolling because you intentionally don't want to read them which violates the TOS you agreed to.

cc123cuteee
Hmm, no, It's a "topic" on a forum, gee, we gotta bad a** ove here who said forum instead of topic,

Saying the wrong word can mean something very different from what you intend. We need to know what you intend. why is pointing out a mis-wording wrong of me? Especially when you are the one violating rules and I am not?

cc123cuteee
I never said u had to take me seriously, u can believe whatever the hell you want to believe but I know my story is true, I have friends to back me up and you don't know me, and if my grammar sucks, correct me, english is my second language, french is my first. I'm trying to learn.

If you are not here to be taken seriously, you will be taken as a troll. is that your intent? If it is, I will happily report you. If not, can you write properly so I can take you seriously?

cc123cuteee
And I told her the whole story because next time I want someone freaking out with curses on my "topic" I would think they would atleast want to know that the question came from a 3 year old.
That does not explain why a question asked by a three-year-old is a discussion that belongs in a forum for serious discussions, let alone a forum for ages 13 and up. By asking her question, you violate TOS age laws.

You have broken several rules on Gaia. Was this intentional and you wish to be reported, or do you wish to edit your posts so you will be taken seriously?
cc123cuteee
I would also think you'd be smart enough to know that not everyone one here is 13+

Last I checked, Gaia requires you to be at least 13 years old before registering. Anyone who isn't (and there obviously are) is breaking the rules they agreed too upon doing so.

Questionable Streaker

cc123cuteee
if my grammar sucks, correct me, english is my second language, french is my first.
So you can say "dayum", which is gibberish, but have an inability to say "you"?

My French is crap but I still say "tu" or "vous".

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Don't judge me because I say dayum. I can speak and write however I want to, and I don't need you to judge me for it. And if ur french is crap I don't care, I didn't ask. We say tu and vous to, but we change stuff around like svp. If I said luv instead of love, its not gonna make a difference. Sue me.

And called my work a b***h and s**t and stuff is kinda rude .. In my opinion ! That's all
cc123cuteee

Quote:
Be coherent! Keep in mind that you're talking to writers in here, and we tend to take language pretty seriously. Please try to keep the chatspeak/txt tlk to a minimum. The same goes for deliberately poor grammar and spelling

Brought to you by - The Rules

Popular Member

7,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tipsy 100
Kairi Nightingale
cc123cuteee

Quote:
Be coherent! Keep in mind that you're talking to writers in here, and we tend to take language pretty seriously. Please try to keep the chatspeak/txt tlk to a minimum. The same goes for deliberately poor grammar and spelling

Brought to you by - The Rules

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She better

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces