poopsicIe
User Image
ooh love it! adorable!
LordKingPumpkinHead
Overlord Fang
LordKingPumpkinHead
Overlord Fang
LordKingPumpkinHead
d'aw i take your unconditional begs of surrendering mercy xD don't worry!

haha i know, lol right?

are you a student? college? high school? worker bee like the rest of us? lol

Phew! Ok! o_o

I work like crazy at a retail store. I feel like bee. All buzzing around everywhere and wanting to sting stupid people who get in my way. :0 I feel old though. I need to spread my wings and fly to another job. xD
yea; so this is a surrender at my terms, right? xD

haha i have worked at toys r us before, about 6 years ago. *wow i am getting old!* lol so i do know how retail is like.

Maaaaybe. I don't surrender easily though..... ninja

Oh jeez. That must've been bad. At least you know the pain of customer service. (I'm getting old too. I graduated high school in '09 xD )
lol i graduated in 2002. lol

i remember when playstation 2 was new. hell, i remember when playstation was new. i remember when SNES first came out! lol

i'm the one getting old. xD

well, if you do not want to surrender, just know, the dogs are hungry. xD

Ok. Now I feel better. You're an old man! HA! XD
At least you're not 50 yrs old. o_o

Me too! I missed my old PlayStation and my spyro games! I also played this Star Ocean game too! Those were the days!

Noooooo. Wait! .....can they be cats?
xDesire Piratex
Overlord Fang
xDesire Piratex
Overlord Fang
xDesire Piratex
damn wtf

******** the what? 0_o

the ******** face

My face ain't ******** anything. gonk

o sux to be u then

my face wants to ******** some food rn emotion_drool

I am totally going to say this next time I'm hungry.... Which is NOW.

Ahem....I'M GONNA GO PORK THE s**t OUT OF SOME FOOD WITH MY FACE.
BlueJuJu
Overlord Fang

Ooooo! I would love to meet fellow Gaians! Sadly, I don't think any of them live near me. D:
" I bet there is! You could always host one if it hasn't been taken.Hey that con you mentioned is starting soon too!" =3

That'd be awesome! ^.^
I'm gonna go! I plan on it! biggrin
Overlord Fang
LordKingPumpkinHead
Overlord Fang
LordKingPumpkinHead
Overlord Fang
LordKingPumpkinHead
d'aw i take your unconditional begs of surrendering mercy xD don't worry!

haha i know, lol right?

are you a student? college? high school? worker bee like the rest of us? lol

Phew! Ok! o_o

I work like crazy at a retail store. I feel like bee. All buzzing around everywhere and wanting to sting stupid people who get in my way. :0 I feel old though. I need to spread my wings and fly to another job. xD

haha i have worked at toys r us before, about 6 years ago. *wow i am getting old!* lol so i do know how retail is like.

Oh jeez. That must've been bad. At least you know the pain of customer service. (I'm getting old too. I graduated high school in '09 xD )

i remember when playstation 2 was new. hell, i remember when playstation was new. i remember when SNES first came out! lol

Me too! I missed my old PlayStation and my spyro games! I also played this Star Ocean game too! Those were the days!

idk, cats wait for you to die before they eat you. it isn't much of a punishment. xD dog's don't.

haha i love old video games. i never got a ps2. but i see ps2 being still sold new at amazon, and i am always very tempted to buy one. xD

i did have an nes, genesis, atari 2600 *amazing games, like, sky diver, where you splatter on the ground with out a chute!* lol !; dreamcast. i loved dreamcast! even if it died the day ps2 was announced. xD

Popular Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Overlord Fang

That'd be awesome! ^.^
I'm gonna go! I plan on it! biggrin
" Not a bad price on a four day con. Wow, take lots of pictures say Hi to Bryce Papenbrook for me! Nicest Guest you'd ever meet."

Lonely Gaian

Overlord Fang
xDesire Piratex
Overlord Fang
xDesire Piratex
Overlord Fang
xDesire Piratex
damn wtf

******** the what? 0_o

the ******** face

o sux to be u then

thats not even the same thing
LordKingPumpkinHead
Overlord Fang
LordKingPumpkinHead
Overlord Fang
LordKingPumpkinHead

idk, cats wait for you to die before they eat you. it isn't much of a punishment. xD dog's don't.

haha i love old video games. i never got a ps2. but i see ps2 being still sold new at amazon, and i am always very tempted to buy one. xD

i did have an nes, genesis, atari 2600 *amazing games, like, sky diver, where you splatter on the ground with out a chute!* lol !; dreamcast. i loved dreamcast! even if it died the day ps2 was announced. xD

Oh noes! How about....uhhhh....bunnies! Yes, bunnies! :0

Old videogames are awesome! The graphics are bad but the gameplay is so damn fun! PS2 had a lot of problems though. Mine didn't like to read my games and became a huge a** hat. -_-

Aw man. I never owned any of those except genesis. I went nuts over Sonic and this weird Tetris game with jewels in it. xD
I think I said my first swear word while playing Sonic. 0_0
xDesire Piratex
Overlord Fang
xDesire Piratex
Overlord Fang
xDesire Piratex

the ******** face

o sux to be u then

It's both different and the same......at the same time. :0
Overlord Fang
LordKingPumpkinHead
Overlord Fang
LordKingPumpkinHead
Overlord Fang
LordKingPumpkinHead

Old videogames are awesome! The graphics are bad but the gameplay is so damn fun! PS2 had a lot of problems though. Mine didn't like to read my games and became a huge a** hat. -_-

Aw man. I never owned any of those except genesis. I went nuts over Sonic and this weird Tetris game with jewels in it. xD

bunnies don't eat people, silly! lol

haha the graphics were great, for back in 2000-whatever. lol you have to take technology as is, from the era it was created, and the culture it was created for.

a lot of people like to say those games are dated now, but i say, games are never dated.

haha which sonic game?

Lonely Gaian

Overlord Fang
xDesire Piratex
Overlord Fang
xDesire Piratex
Overlord Fang
xDesire Piratex

the ******** face

o sux to be u then

It's both different and the same......at the same time. :0

its

its. . .a cheater
LordKingPumpkinHead
Overlord Fang
LordKingPumpkinHead
Overlord Fang
LordKingPumpkinHead

bunnies don't eat people, silly! lol

haha the graphics were great, for back in 2000-whatever. lol you have to take technology as is, from the era it was created, and the culture it was created for.

a lot of people like to say those games are dated now, but i say, games are never dated.

haha which sonic game?

....Bunnicula does. o.o

True! Pretty soon the Xbox One graphics are going to look mediocre compared to whatever comes out next. Bah. This sucks. Systems have feelings!

I think it was the third one? I know it also had Tails in it and it came with a Knuckles expansion cartridge. I died so many times and I screamed the word "s**t" so loud. My dad thought I severely injured myself. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff