Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Phantom

what is your vision of a perfect life?
Money, cars, clothes, and the hoes.
lImSoWhiteLOL

male hoes? surprised
Mine's pretty perf as it is, I can't imagine undoing anything that had happened, what if my while being was different? I'm always like omg what if I was born in Detroit and I was a disgusting leech liberal dyke or something. God help me!
Happiness!
LadyVeng3ance x
lImSoWhiteLOL

male hoes? surprised

Both female and male. emotion_dowant
eating some cheap chinese take-out, and watching a crappy (but hilarious) b-movie with your friends, or the one you love.
a simple paradise for a simple man
Single floor log cabin, few acres of land surrounding, home studio, drugs, herd of bison
lImSoWhiteLOL
LadyVeng3ance x
lImSoWhiteLOL

male hoes? surprised

Both female and male. emotion_dowant

ooh you bad girl rofl
To me, I know the general term "perfect life," couldn't exist to me if someone isn't happy for managing to get a wholer happiness. So, ideally, I find that the perfect life is actually the process in which we can only make things better. The "perfect life," to me is always finding inspiration to continue on creating love to better us as individuals.
Clothes/shoes
A mansion by the beach

and a baby.
A perfect life to me would be a life of discovery. It's why sometimes I wish I was born about 700-800 years ago before the European nations (which I'm a descendant of) had discovered The New World.

Questionable Sex Symbol

Being a celebrity, probably.
But a good celebrity that people generally like; not someone who's famous for notoriety and needs to do all kinds of crazy s**t to stay relevant.

Azorii's Wife

Wheezing Sophomore

Whatever life I am shooting spunk up into Alia Shawkat's vag. I don't care if im a retarded half man and thats just what she's in to.
being black in todays age

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces