Welcome to Gaia! ::

Any of you ballers out there?
Yep, haven't been able to play for a while though. The game kinda sucks when you don't know anyone :/
Disconsented
Yep, haven't been able to play for a while though. The game kinda sucks when you don't know anyone :/

True that, you sound like one of those loner players lol. You never try to make conversation with other players aside from talking about equipment? I make a lot of friends at woodsball fields and enemies at speedball lolol.
Wagh
Disconsented

True that, you sound like one of those loner players lol. You never try to make conversation with other players aside from talking about equipment? I make a lot of friends at woodsball fields and enemies at speedball lolol.

Last couple of years I had a great bunch of people to play with but now cause of uni and stuff we have all split up and I don't know anyone where I am at.
Yeah that happens. Luckily I play with people older than myself. I normally go an hour away to play. I don't know anyone in my area as well :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff