• Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
foreverdreaming2215
Pickled Cactus
foreverdreaming2215
Pickled Cactus
foreverdreaming2215
Pickled Cactus

xbox is more popular here though. i can't game with any of my friends bc they all use xbox360. >_>
                sleeping at daylight, waking up in the afternoon. oh gosh when school starts again i'll die xD

I noticed lmao! It's kinda sad for people like us who have a ps3. Aww but at least you can talk with them. Agreed I guess we'll die together then!!! Lmao.

i get kinda excited when i find out someone i know games, and then they're liek "oh but on the xbox".
                NUU
                i think i once went to school with 2 hours of sleep... i couldn't adjust to sleeping early again. that day actually went pretty well haha, didn't feel so sleepy bc adrenaline mostly took over.

I know what you mean!!! I'm always like yeah a gamer and then they say xbox Lmao!
For real? My goodness aren't you lucky? I went to school once with 3 hrs of sleep and durning one of my classes they showed a movie and I was well... To be frank I passed out lol.

i guess it's because my friends perk me up so i don't feel as tired as i should've. plus i have a table to lean on and half sleep and listen at the same time... idk, it works. lol
                aw haha, i don't want anyone watching me sleep. but yeh if i was desperate i'd do it anyway.
                you're having summer holidays at the moment? i'm only having end-of-term, so i'll be going back to school in about a week. crying

That's great, I do too but well i didn't have that class with anyone of my friends that day...
That's good that it works biggrin Lmao I know what you mean but luckily i woke up before the period ended. Yes yes I am biggrin Awe well have a good week!!! biggrin Btw Cute avi

especially if a teacher catches me. awk
                i usually sit at the back of the room, but some of my classes are small and the teachers have hawk eyes. u_u mine won't hesitate to embarrass you best as they can.
                ahh, i have stuff due the day back and i probably should get started... old procrastination habits die hard. emotion_facepalm

I 0 0 4's Princess

Nine-tailed Galaxy

Pickled Cactus
foreverdreaming2215
Pickled Cactus
foreverdreaming2215
Pickled Cactus

i get kinda excited when i find out someone i know games, and then they're liek "oh but on the xbox".
                NUU
                i think i once went to school with 2 hours of sleep... i couldn't adjust to sleeping early again. that day actually went pretty well haha, didn't feel so sleepy bc adrenaline mostly took over.

I know what you mean!!! I'm always like yeah a gamer and then they say xbox Lmao!
For real? My goodness aren't you lucky? I went to school once with 3 hrs of sleep and durning one of my classes they showed a movie and I was well... To be frank I passed out lol.

i guess it's because my friends perk me up so i don't feel as tired as i should've. plus i have a table to lean on and half sleep and listen at the same time... idk, it works. lol
                aw haha, i don't want anyone watching me sleep. but yeh if i was desperate i'd do it anyway.
                you're having summer holidays at the moment? i'm only having end-of-term, so i'll be going back to school in about a week. crying

That's great, I do too but well i didn't have that class with anyone of my friends that day...
That's good that it works biggrin Lmao I know what you mean but luckily i woke up before the period ended. Yes yes I am biggrin Awe well have a good week!!! biggrin Btw Cute avi

i usually sit at the back of the room, but some of my classes are small and the teachers have hawk eyes. u_u mine won't hesitate to embarrass you best as they can.
                ahh, i have stuff due the day back and i probably should get started... old procrastination habits die hard. emotion_facepalm

Haha I know those teachers are the worst!!! They always want to find a way to get you in trouble!!! Awe well I hope you can get on those and finish them before you get back from the break <3 Btw I love your avi!!! emotion_kirakira

Beloved Torii

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
foreverdreaming2215
Pickled Cactus
foreverdreaming2215
Pickled Cactus
foreverdreaming2215
Pickled Cactus

NUU

Haha I know those teachers are the worst!!! They always want to find a way to get you in trouble!!! Awe well I hope you can get on those and finish them before you get back from the break <3 Btw I love your avi!!! emotion_kirakira

the worst thing is that i have friends who are just as bad as me, and we usually end up complaining about it instead of actually doing the work. lol
                you're so sweet, thank you!

I 0 0 4's Princess

Nine-tailed Galaxy

Pickled Cactus
foreverdreaming2215
Pickled Cactus
foreverdreaming2215
Pickled Cactus

the worst thing is that i have friends who are just as bad as me, and we usually end up complaining about it instead of actually doing the work. lol
                you're so sweet, thank you!

haha!!! i have a few like that too! Thanks you too <3 You're welcome biggrin

Beloved Torii

yum_puddi Bump! yum_puddi

Aged Gaian

10,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes

Aged Gaian

10,625 Points