Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pixxel ghost
Are there any fans here. Adam Young of Owl City does do Electronic. . .
And what are your favorite songs by him. emotion_kirakira

I love ALL of his songs. My favorite would have to be Kamikaze, Angels, and Panda Bear.

Have you heard of Port Blue or Sky Sailing? They are different egos of Adam Young. Port Blue is him composing pieces of music, no lyrics, and Sky Sailing is him making acoustic songs. No he does not make his Owl City songs an acoustic version. He makes different songs. I love them and if you're a fan like you say you are I think you would enjoy it. While I'm at it you should also check out Swimming with Dolphins. Swimming With Dolphins is a dude singing, named Austin Tofte, and Adam making the music.Finally, check out Windsor Airlift, Adam and two men named, Andy and Anthony Johnson, make beautiful music, no lyrics. And you'll notice that some of his songs feature a female... her name is Lights and she, too, makes great music, much like Owl City...

... yeah I may be obsessed. sweatdrop
I LOVE EVERYTHING ADAM YOUNG xD

In a few weeks my team is going to Owatonna ^^

I <3 ........ Kamikaze, Tidal Wave, Dreams and Disasters, Dear Vienna, Rainbow Veins, Love (Windsor Airlift; also kinda Adam Young), The Yacht Club, Metropolis, Panda Bear, The Tip of the Iceberg, Shy Violet, Brielle (Sky Sailing), Super Honeymoon, Captains of the Sky (Sky Sailing), The Saltwater Room, Designer Skyline, The Technicolor Phase, Meteor Shower, Middledistancerunner (ft. Chicane), The Airway, Air Traffic, Dementia, Deer in the Headlights, Galaxies, I'm Coming After You, Speed of Love, and Umbrella Beach biggrin

I have over 3 hours of his stuff on my computer x3 I'm so nerdy >w<
MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
I am SUCH a HUGE Hoot Owl!!!! I've been a giant fan of Adam's for years and I just saw his TMS show near me! My favorite song........ Well, right now I'm obsessed with 'When Can I See You Again' but I think that overall it's probably 'I'll Meet You There'. I can't think of a song of his that I don't like!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff