Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Lunatic

User Image

Hello and Welcome to the Orgasmigiveaway!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                    Announcements
                  January 03, 2O13 Thread is Under Construction and plans to open on January 05, 2013. In the meantime, help us out by clicking the <3!

January 03, 2013Our thread has become a Popular Thread! Thank you for all your help! We're not even open yet!

January 05, 2013WE ARE OPEN!! Please make sure to use the form when submitting for the contest! And remember... HAVE FUN!

January 19, 2013 Congratulations to Condescending Douchebag for winning our Best Joke Contest!

February 02, 2013 Congratulations to Aaron F-24 for winning our I Joined Gaia Contest!

February 16, 2013 Congratulations to Malicious PowderPuff for winning our Gif Me A Reason To Laugh Contest!

April 6, 2013 We are reopening and will have a new contest starting today!

April 22, 2013 Congratulations to Boxian for winning our Favorite Actor / Actress Contest!

May 06, 2013 Congratulations to pikagirl678 for winning our When I Grow Up Contest! This thread will be closed temporarily until further notice. Please PM me with any questions.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Original Lunatic

User Image

THIS THREAD IS CURRENTLY ON HIATUS

From Month Day, Year to Month Day, Year
                  BLACH BLACHY BLACH

Form:

[b]Username:[/b]
                  [b]xxx[/b]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Good luck to everyone and enjoy the giveaway!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Original Lunatic

User Image

((INSERT USERNAME'S QUEST HERE))

Every two weeks, we will be advertising one person's quest here.. Simply PM me and if you are chosen, your current username, and the item or items you are questing will be pictured here along with your status of your quest. You can only advertise for the duartion of the bi-weekly giveaway theme and you cannot ask to have your quest put up in the upcoming weeks.If you are NOT chosen right away, continue to ask every two weeks for a chance to have your quest advertised. You will be expected to keep me up to date with your progress and if you don't, your quest will be taken down.

Original Lunatic

User Image

One.
                            Follow ToS or prepared to get ignored.
                              Two.
                            Read the entire front page, please.
                              Three.
                            We have a new theme every two weeks. A theme, meaning what the giveaway contest will be about, could be tekteking contests, avatar contests, guessing games, etc. See past giveaways for more details.
                              Four.
                            This giveaway will remain open until I run out of gold.
                              Five.
                            Do NOT use a mule and your main account to try and win the prize. You will be ignored, and possibly reported.
                              Six.
                            You can only win the prize once. We want others to have a chance too.
                              Seven.
                            Please make sure your profile is avaliable to the public. If it is not, there is a chance your post will be ignored.
                              Eight
                            Don't beg, don't fight, and don't tell sob stories. This is not the place for it.
                              Nine.
                            Dont advertise. If you would like to advertise on the front page, you need to PM me about it.
                              Ten.
                            Donating doesn't give you a better chance of winning the prize. It also doesn't hinder it. It is greatly appreciated, and helps up to stay open.
                              Eleven.
                            Be nice to The Judges, The Eyes and The Regulars. No second warnings. If you harrass them, you will get ignored.
                              Twelve.
                            The Eyes can participate in all contests. Judges can participate in contests where I choose the winner.
                              Thirteen
                            The Rules can be edited. If you think we are missing something, feel free to PM me.
                              Fourteen.
                            Under no circumstance will someone's post be ignored due to religion, political views, race, gender, sexuality, etc. Every single person has a chance at the prize as long as you follow the rules.
                              Fifteen.
                            Have fun!

Original Lunatic

User Image

Judge One

Hi hi! I'm Kegokec but I go by either Kego or Keg. I've been on Gaia since July 2005. I'm a 22 year old mother of a beautiful 2 year old girl. If I'm not on Gaia, I'm playing a game on any number of platforms or cleaning my apartment. :3

My only talent is writing stories and poetry. And...I adore bunnies, llamas and alpaca!~

Keg's Store
                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Howdy! I'm Raye, I was born on October 21. I've been on Gaia since May 2004 my favourite item on here right now is the Super Unnatural. I love Photography, making Gaia profiles and Photoshop. I'm also a big fan of Supernatural (is a big Dean Fangirl) and Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Raye's MP Store and My DeviantArt

Judge Three

Hello, You can call me Strobe or John. Yes I am a boy with a female avatar. Did I fool you? Haha. I've been on Gaia since August 2005 with quite a few accounts. I hate questing (Who doesn't?) but, I do like helping others. I earn gold very quickly because I 'm fortunate to know a lot of people in the CB who are always willing to help. I met Jaz a long time ago since we both post a lot in the CB. Also, if you're ever in a Giveaway, chances are I will most likely be in there too. I frequent those threads often.

Strobe's Store

Original Lunatic

User Image

Eye One
                                  Amai_kaze
                              hello im amai :friendly, calm and generous im here helping jaz because i love to see people happy and so does she blaugh ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                  Eye Two
                                reetika kakkar
                            hello everyone, you can call me ree. I'm just a regular student currently pursuing a degree in civil engineering. I'm a little awkward around people but gaia is helping me cure it a lot. I'm usually pretty friendly, always looking to meet new people and easy to talk to But mind it i am strict about rules, if i find anyone breaking then i will give a warning and then report. All things said, i will always be watching, i'm male btw, just using a female avi blaugh
                              Eye Three
                                MajesticPickles
                            My name is Kelsey, and i've been on Gaia since 2008. Im on Gaia a lot and I usually hang out in the Chatterbox or Charity forums. As for irl, im currently in high school and i'd like to become a nurse one day. I also love anime/manga and all things Disney! If you're a Disneyworld or Universal Studios park goer, pm me or quote me and we should def. talk about it. ♥
                              Eye Four
                                Artits
                            I'm Kim & I am a spartan. I grew up in the mountains of Greece and by the age of ten, I killed a wolf by sticking a huge pike on its throat, cause I'm cool like that. Alright! real talk, I'm Asian and I'm hungry most of the time. Fave food would be barbecue coz the sauce makes my eyes sparkle. Don't be afraid to talk to me even if I'm a little busy watching other threads, yeah?. So if you want my attention, start quoting my post. Lastly, Hurray for Jaz Neko's Giveaway.
                              Eye Five
                                mimiru_002
                            Hello! You can call me mimi, mimiru, mimi-chan, whatever is appropriate ;P I'm 21 and I've been on gaia since '06! I've met a lot of great people through gaia over the years, and this is what has kept me coming back I have a lot of great memories here too! So please feel free to start a conversation with me anytime :3

Eye Six
                                maianh2
                            Hello there I am maianh2.I've been on Gaia for 859 days. Well I don't have much friends on Gaia since I only have 37 friends for all those days.I like to draw and chat at the most. You will always find me in Chatterbox just going everywhere since it's almost the only place I go often. I ALWAYS quest but I tend to donate a lot so my gold is running to someone else xD.
                              Eye Seven
                                zompocalypse
                            I'm zompocalypse~ I've been on gaia for almost nine years now. I'm a 21 year old graphic design student who likes to draw, play video games, and watch cartoons/anime. I work, but I am on Gaia all the time and am always up for adventures!
                              Eye Eight
                                Lt Shiny Scales
                            Hi i'm Lt Shiny Scales i'm just helping out Jaz. I love anime, ponies and anything related to funnyjunk. Feel free to talk to me whenever you want.
                                Eye Nine
                              Timeless Reference
                          Hi, my name is Timeless Reference! But you can call me bun or bunny, whatever you choose. I've been on gaia 4 years and I'm a bit addicted to it. I do art and other fun stuff (sometimes for free c: ). I love cogs and wheels and anything to do with time and clocks. I like steam punk, and sparkly stuff as much as I do dark and morbid things. I'm really easy to get along with so long as you aren't a jerk to me. Let's get to know each other!

Original Lunatic

User Image

Donations are what keep us alive and running! And and all forms of donations are greatly appreciated!
                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                  +rainbowsandcrap donated 5k, Pink Mandarin Bolero, Jumper Collection, Blushing Bride's Embroidered Bodice and Pride of Hera heart

+Insert Smile Here donated 30k, Yin Yang Mood Bubble, Satin Hairbow, BuBu Plushie, Gift Box, Headcase and Gramster

+Simplistic Minds donated Jumper Collection x2, Radio Jack Messenger Bag x4, Jubilant Diamond Crown, Leap Year Frog, Spirit 2k9 Casimir Dress, Nitemare Bustier

+L a P r o x i e Thank You Letter for December 2010

+Not a Decoy donated 100k in help to get a fellow gaian his Golden Laurels I was selling.

+Myrikle donated 10k to the giveaway!

+Mota Fixx donated a trade FULL OF ITEMS!

+Twin Atlantic donated 68k!

+Ranity donated 135k!

+Luhoe donated 200k!

+Hard Lvck donated 75k!

+KingKentling donated 30k!

+blaykmagyk donated 40k!

+Azure Angel_16 donated 67k!

+Timeless Reference donated 180k!

+VitaminDean donated 10k!

+Sleeb donated 10k!

+Timeless Reference donated 483k!

+Spekularyon donated 10k!

+loverrrface donated 10k!

+Transcribed donated 20k!

+ChAiNsOnChAoS donated 30k!

+Lt Shiny Scales donated 20k!

+DaniRhapsody donated 850k!

+Pastel Love donated 20k! and items!

+Virtual Aids donated 70k!

+Sin-Key donated 10k!

+Miana Kiryu donated 10k!

+iiZombieKAT donated 10k!

+Amai Kaze v2 donated 10k!

+Sora Senpai donated 100k!

+iiZombieKAT donated 30k!

+Azial donated 10k!

+Raye Darkwater donated 10k!

+Anon donated an item work 20k!

+Strawberry-Orange donated 10k!

+ok wow donated 20k!

+ Ivan Van Malice donated 1million gold!

+Strobelight Seduction donated 200k!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                    Those who have donated... WE THANK YOU!

Original Lunatic

User Image

If I Win The Million... from: 06 / 11 / 12 to 06 / 19 / 12
                              Winner: Lt Shiny Scales
                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                Avatar Contest from: 06 / 19 / 12 to 06 / 25 / 12
                              Winner: Adele Adkins
                                Youtube Songs from: 06 / 25 / 12 to 07 /05 / 12
                              Winner: Insert Smile Here
                                Favorite Childhood Cartoon from: 10 / 06 / 12 to 10 / 20 / 12
                              Winner: momo-ai13
                                Tektek Contest from: 10 / 20 / 12 to 11 / 03 / 12
                              Winner: Felinicus Mow
                                Beautiful Poetry from: 11 / 03 / 12 to 11 / 17 / 12
                              Winner: masten december
                                Super Kawaii Anime Desu from: 11 / 17 / 12 to 12 / 01 / 12
                              Winner: Haruhaneko
                                I Wanna Be A Millionaire And So Do You! from: 12 / 01 / 12 to 12 / 15 / 12
                              Winners: [pia], C O L O R E D C L O U D Y
                                Best Username Contest from: 12 / 15 / 12 to 12 / 29 / 12
                              Winner: Homosexable
                                Best Cosplay Avatar Contest from: 12 / 29 / 12 to 01 / 05 / 13
                              Winner: Raye Darkwater
                                I Started A Joke... from: 01 / 05 / 13 to 01 / 19 / 13
                              Winner: Condescending Douchebag
                                I Joined Gaia Because... from: 01 / 19 / 13 to 02 / 02 / 13
                              Winner: Aaron F-24
                                Gif Me A Reason To Laugh from 02 / 02/ 13 to 02 / 16 / 13
                              Winner: Malicious PowderPuff
                                Shut Up And Play A Video Game from 02 /18/ 13 to 03 / 04 / 13
                              Winner: ChAiNsOnChAoS
                                Favorite Actor or Actress: 04 /06/ 13 to 04 / 20 / 13
                              Winner: Boxian

When I Grow Up: 04 /22/ 13 to 05 / 06 / 13
                              Winner: pikagirl678

Original Lunatic

User Image
                                +Jager Bombe's Art Shop
                                Send me a PM with a link to your art shop!
                                We advertise all sorts of art shops here, FOR FREE!

Check out these cool shops!
                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Original Lunatic

User Image

+Tirloid and Jaz Neko's Tektek Tock.

Send me a PM with a link to your tektek shop!
                                We advertise your tektek shop FOR FREE!!

Original Lunatic

User Image

Have a shop that doesn't classify as an art shop or tektek shop?
                          PM me with a link and we will advertise it here, FOR FREE!

Original Lunatic

User Image
                                  User Image
                                  [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/the-new-and-improved-orgasmigiveaway-opening-jan-5th/t.83986169_1/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/Firestar_13/Gaia Stuff/Banners/UltimateGiveawayBanner.png[/img][/url]

User Image
                                  [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/the-new-and-improved-orgasmigiveaway-opening-jan-5th/t.83986169_1/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/Firestar_13/Gaia Stuff/Banners/UltimateGiveawayBanner2.png[/img]
                                  [/url]

User Image
                                  [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/the-new-and-improved-orgasmigiveaway-opening-jan-5th/t.83986169_1/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/Firestar_13/Gaia Stuff/Banners/UltimateGiveawayBanner3.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/the-new-and-improved-orgasmigiveaway-opening-jan-5th/t.83986169_1/][img]http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z464/Pornographic_Circus/button_zps28cf0065.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/orgasmigiveaway-new-improved-and-launching-on-jan-5th/t.83986169/][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/Firestar_13/Gaia Stuff/Giveawayaniban.gif[/IMG][/url]

PM me to affiliate this thread!

Original Lunatic

User Image

User Image

PM me to affiliate this thread!

Original Lunatic

User Image

Qᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ: Can I win the million gold more than once?
                              No. This allows others to have a chance.
                                Qᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ: Are you quitting gaia?
                              No. I just like giving away gold. I'm weird like that.
                                Qᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ: If you're giving away gold and asking for donations, you're not really having a giveaway...
                              My giveaway has given over 10million gold out in prizes and we have only received about 5 million gold in donations. So I'm not making anything over here, thank you very much.
                                Qᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ: What kind of contests will be held?
                              All kinds. emotion_awesome
                                Qᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ: I am a Forum Assistant// Site Moderator. Can I participate?
                              IDK.. Can you? I'm not really sure if mods are allowed to try for contests.. but I don't know a gaian who hasn't quested before... and I don't discriminate. If you wanna post your quest, have me link a store or even try at a contest, you are more than welcome to! 4laugh
                                Qᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ: Why are you tipping me?
                              I love to tip people. I find tipping is a very fast and easy way to give gold, even if it's only 25g. I tip your posts because I think it's nice, funny or just to let you know I read it and enjoyed it. It is NOT a way of skipping over you or telling you you're disqualified.
                                Qᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ: How do I apply to become an Eye?
                              PM me and we can discuss this.
                                Qᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ: Why did you make a different thread?
                              We felt that our giveaway had gotten a little bit messy on the front page and needed a new look. Instead of gutting out our old one, we moved here. We are still in CB, not much is gonna change other than appearance and we still love you guys.

Original Lunatic

User Image

This giveaway would not be possible if it weren't for a s**t ton of people.
                                Here's my little way of thanking everyone.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO...

My three judges.. for sticking with me this entire time. Raye and Strobe, I will always remember how you stepped up to the plate and helped me in the old thread when I needed it most. Keg, you have been with us since the beginning and you are going to make a FANTASTIC judge.

My Eyes for keeping watch on this thread and keeping out the bad eggs. Keep up the good work!

Pornographic Circus for making this AMAZING layout and helping me create a thread that not only stands out but looks badass!

Phantom Antichrist, for constantly donating to me and being so supportive! There's a reason this CoCo Kitty Plushie is so very important to me... you are the reason I am holding this giveaway. Kindness spreads.

Azure_Angel 16 also known as Carls, thank you for being the most badass friend this badass could ever ask for. You're always helping me out, not only on gaia but in real life. I love you.

To the pain in the a** people from the exchange for helping me to lose profit and make it. I hate you bastards. heart

xSenkox, for being like a big sister to me through all my years on gaia. I'm pretty sure if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be here today.

To everyone in Fishing who chats with me and keeps me sane. heart

To all my friends, on gaia and in real life, for keeping me happy. You're the best.

heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff