Welcome to Gaia! ::

sooo I'm gonna post this picture I drew on fb

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

but I dunno what caption I should put:

Quote:
Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen - drawn by me. I absolutely LOVE A Song of Ice and Fire books, and I've been faithfully watching Game of Thrones. Can't wait for the Winds of Winter!

or

Quote:

"I am your queen, and I command you to [make love with] me."
-Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, page 629 of A Dance with Dragons, Book Five of A Song of Ice and Fire, wrote by George RR Martin. Drawing by me.

sweatdrop
I like the 2nd one.

Shy Sex Symbol

11,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Elocutionist 200
I am not really sure..
the 1st one? sweatdrop

but whoa.. your drawing is amazing.
so life-like.
it's beautiful!! 4laugh

Versatile Shapeshifter

The second one 3nodding

Currently Questing- User Image - Beyond Pale

...and other cute items
150mil/ 2.4bil+

Click Here for my Quest Thread!

Distrustful Guardian

User Image

---------------------------------------------------------------------IT'S MY APOCALYPSE NOW, I'M SAYIN'--
                                            ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

First one. Second one just makes me roll my eyes.

Versatile Vampire

wow your arts is super good

Suicial's Waifu

Naughty Nymph

29,425 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Recruitment Party 50
  • Cool Competitor 150
o.o
~speechless~
Awww, you guys are awesome! whee

nowSERENITY
User Image

---------------------------------------------------------------------IT'S MY APOCALYPSE NOW, I'M SAYIN'--

First one. Second one just makes me roll my eyes.

Do you hate Dany? I'm curious lol

Distrustful Guardian

Tuken

User Image

I don't hate her. That line just sounds very soap-opera to me. > >;

nowSERENITY
Tuken

User Image

I don't hate her. That line just sounds very soap-opera to me. > >;

Ah, I see now. xd

In actuality she says "I command you to ******** me" but I'm friends with one of my ex-teachers on fb and she's a principal now- so I'm not sure if I should post that lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff