Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Loverboy

but on the other hand, i don't want to tell people i like hetalia because hetalia fans are most often retarded.
Don't know what any of that is but yeah.

Salty Treat

i used to like hetalia but

the fandom kinda killed it for me :c

User Image
the fandom prevents me from liking it, because i think i could.
i like scandinavia views the world though.

Sparkling Loverboy

fuxnix
i used to like hetalia but

the fandom kinda killed it for me :c

User Image
i still like it
and i can ignore fans for the most part

but when shitty fans started writing shitty desu desu fanfics, burying all the good ones, i get a little frustrated and disheartened.

Dapper Bloodsucker

8,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Agreed, the fans make me a tad embarrassed of being a fan. Hence the reason I avoid them like the plague and continue to laugh at the idea of countries beating each other with sticks.
Really, I like it too much for others to ruin it for me.

Sparkling Loverboy

sero_contra
it's really interesting, thinking about personified nations.

and there are a lot of like, profound beautiful fanfiction and pictures about it but

yeah, them fans.

Sparkling Loverboy

Woebegone
Agreed, the fans make me a tad embarrassed of being a fan. Hence the reason I avoid them like the plague and continue to laugh at the idea of countries beating each other with sticks.
Really, I like it too much for others to ruin it for me.
yeah, same here. 4laugh

my love of germany is still going strong, despite fandom's attempts at turning him into a desu uke mewling woman.
Spekularyon
sero_contra

and there are a lot of like, profound beautiful fanfiction and pictures about it but

yeah, them fans.
i like how in the english dub'd version they attempt to do the accents.

when i was at S-con '10 the hetalia cosplahyers were EVERYWHERE! it was ******** ridiculous.
i was tf2's medic and i got into an argument with a hetalia germany cosplayer. pretty much owned him in an accent and german knowledge.

Dapper Bloodsucker

8,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Spekularyon
yeah, same here. 4laugh

my love of germany is still going strong, despite fandom's attempts at turning him into a desu uke mewling woman.

Agh, God. I hear ya. My favorite character's America, so I've got to wade through all the bullshit matches they put the most childlike character in the whole damn series into. Damn me for liking the intentional assholes best. D:

Germany's a whole 'nother can of worms. I imagine it's ten times worse since he's got a touchy-feely Italy tagging along.

Sparkling Loverboy

sero_contra
Spekularyon
sero_contra

yeah, them fans.

when i was at S-con '10 the hetalia cosplahyers were EVERYWHERE! it was ******** ridiculous.
i was tf2's medic and i got into an argument with a hetalia germany cosplayer. pretty much owned him in an accent and german knowledge.

omg the english dub made me laugh until i cried. i love it.

lol yeah that's what i mean about fans being retarded.

once, a couple of my friends cosplayed as cuba and turkey, which are legit characters
and another hetalia cosplayer asked, "oh, you're cuba and turkey? so, you're like, dressing as made up characters"

i headdesked when i heard that.

Sage Mage

i love japan's dubbed voice
just,.. lol

Sparkling Loverboy

Woebegone
Spekularyon
yeah, same here. 4laugh

Agh, God. I hear ya. My favorite character's America, so I've got to wade through all the bullshit matches they put the most childlike character in the whole damn series into. Damn me for liking the intentional assholes best. D:

Germany's a whole 'nother can of worms. I imagine it's ten times worse since he's got a touchy-feely Italy tagging along.
ikr. i love america too. he strikes me more as an unintentional a*****e, but i could see how he'd be intentional and how it'd be sexy.
people seem to write him decently. but 99% of the s**t people write is USUK, and i mean ihave a few favorited, but i'm sick of it.

and ugh. don't even get me started about my rants with italy and germany. it's one of my favorite pairings ever, but... ugh.. lately... idk.
Spekularyon
sero_contra
Spekularyon
sero_contra

yeah, them fans.

omg the english dub made me laugh until i cried. i love it.

lol yeah that's what i mean about fans being retarded.

once, a couple of my friends cosplayed as cuba and turkey, which are legit characters
and another hetalia cosplayer asked, "oh, you're cuba and turkey? so, you're like, dressing as made up characters"

i headdesked when i heard that.
i like how its so short per episode.
and its on netflix so i dont have to buy the dvds. i cant tell the difference between some of the characters with out the coloring.

i just dont talk to hetalia cosplayers anymore. ive been asked to do yaoi by one getting me picture. i was like b***h we just met, i am not kissing this dude ive never seen before.
plus he was ugly.
REGARDLESS! its like they lose focus on how to be a human,

my friend told me i'd make a good denmark due to my personality, but im not that far into it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff