Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Bloodsucker

8,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Spekularyon
ikr. i love america too. he strikes me more as an unintentional a*****e, but i could see how he'd be intentional and how it'd be sexy.
people seem to write him decently. but 99% of the s**t people write is USUK, and i mean ihave a few favorited, but i'm sick of it.

and ugh. don't even get me started about my rants with italy and germany. it's one of my favorite pairings ever, but... ugh.. lately... idk.

I firmly believe a lot of his assholery is intentional, though it's mainly towards Britain and Canada. I'll admit his pestering of Japan is unintentional, but I can't imagine he'd give a damn even if he knew. XD I swear the character was fashioned after Teddy Roosevelt.

Ah, I'm not a yaoi fan so I kinda ignore that line of thought. I've got a father/horrible son relationship assigned to USUK and a pity/needy one to Germany and Italy. I've... never even dared to look through the fanfics. I'm afraid of people sullying such adorable characters. I learned that lesson the hard way back when I was a fan of Invader Zim. x_x

Sparkling Loverboy

Woebegone
Spekularyon
ikr. i love america too. he strikes me more as an unintentional a*****e, but i could see how he'd be intentional and how it'd be sexy.
people seem to write him decently. but 99% of the s**t people write is USUK, and i mean ihave a few favorited, but i'm sick of it.

and ugh. don't even get me started about my rants with italy and germany. it's one of my favorite pairings ever, but... ugh.. lately... idk.

I firmly believe a lot of his assholery is intentional, though it's mainly towards Britain and Canada. I'll admit his pestering of Japan is unintentional, but I can't imagine he'd give a damn even if he knew. XD I swear the character was fashioned after Teddy Roosevelt.

Ah, I'm not a yaoi fan so I kinda ignore that line of thought. I've got a father/horrible son relationship assigned to USUK and a pity/needy one to Germany and Italy. I've... never even dared to look through the fanfics. I'm afraid of people sullying such adorable characters. I learned that lesson the hard way back when I was a fan of Invader Zim. x_x

haha, i just remembered this artist that made me lol.

haha, yeah, there is a shitton of crappy fanfics that ruin the characters but i have some really beautiful germany/italy ones bookmarked too crying
idk, yeah, it's a weird fandom.

Dapper Bloodsucker

8,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Spekularyon

haha, yeah, there is a shitton of crappy fanfics that ruin the characters but i have some really beautiful germany/italy ones bookmarked too crying

Holy hell, that's marvelous! XD Incidentally, I've heard the author is considering making Alfred's middle initial stand for "********." Alfred ******** Jones. Brilliant.

Gotta take the good with the bad. Sometimes. And sometimes you can just plug your ears and sing loudly. D:

Sparkling Loverboy

Woebegone
Spekularyon

Holy hell, that's marvelous! XD Incidentally, I've heard the author is considering making Alfred's middle initial stand for "********." Alfred ******** Jones. Brilliant.

Gotta take the good with the bad. Sometimes. And sometimes you can just plug your ears and sing loudly. D:
lol omg, if he really does that, i will die laughing forever. it'd be so perfect.

Dapper Bloodsucker

8,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Spekularyon
lol omg, if he really does that, i will die laughing forever. it'd be so perfect.

Absolutely. It's like the planets aligned and they spelled F-U-C-K-I-N-G. It's something that just should be. XD

Friendly Entrepreneur

9,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
sup peeps.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers