Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
I miss OMGpop neutral

Rainbow Unicorn

me too, especially draw my thing/draw something. It's not as fun on smartphones as it is on Gaia.

Tasty Reveler

10,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Ultimate Player 200
omgpop rules u realiz u can go to its site
Is there a reason why it's not on here anymore? I know I can go to the site but I had this as my account and I cant get back on to the same account so I would have to start over........

Dapper Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
iHunnieBee
Is there a reason why it's not on here anymore? I know I can go to the site but I had this as my account and I cant get back on to the same account so I would have to start over........

They got new ownership, so they had to quit their partnership with Gaia. Henceforth, Gaia had to take down all games that were owned by them -__- it sucks. donkey d**k.
ME TOO OMG!!! NO MORE DRAW MY THING! SAD DAY crying
iHunnieBee

FVCKING ZANJA OR ZANGA WHATEVER! UGH IT SUCKS!!

Fashionable Shopper

4,500 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
god likes me only more so
ME TOO OMG!!! NO MORE DRAW MY THING! SAD DAY crying
I CANT BELIEVE THAT THEY DONT HAVE OMGPOP ANYMORE mad mad mad mad scream scream scream scream scream scream crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

Fashionable Shopper

4,500 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
yes yes i miss omgpop too!!!!!! and im pretty sure everyone does too!!!! wink wink wink

Greedy Mage

12,900 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Party Animal 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Well, for those who say that you can just play on OMGpop on it's own site:

Gaia is funner. You play with users on Gaia. I've ran into my friends once or twice on here. And made a few new ones. (Excuse me if I spell this wrong) Ballono was fun because I got to customize my chimp, kick butt, and what-not. Draw my Thing is fun because you get to draw as best as you can, and I will greatly miss it. Sky Pigs was kind of fun although I didn't play it often, then the other 2 games which I didn't even get the chance to try. But, going on the other site is not fun. I went there the other day to try it out. I got stuff like this:

1st minute: Someone with a photo of a black girl on it, the leader said ewww a black.
2nd minute: 7 people. Game starts. People just draw offensive stuff or nothing at all, rage quit, and say the oddest things. Don't say we could EVER go on OMGpop, you can't have the same lol's as we all do on Gaia.

R.I.P. OMGPOP on Gaia. We'll miss you.
BRING IT BACK!!!
so do i crying

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
samme here.. i lost my account now since theres no omgpop... sad ima have to start all over

Playful Lover

13,850 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
Me 2 v.v I miss OMGPOP

L i t t e n N o o d l e s rolled 20 100-sided dice: 52, 92, 57, 52, 86, 52, 54, 61, 74, 30, 34, 94, 79, 3, 72, 80, 98, 6, 25, 91 Total: 1192 (20-2000)

i am OMGpop
I miss OMGpop neutral

Don't worry you can do it on facebook you guys

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out