Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Phantom

When I love someone....I treasure them. I deeply care, trust, and respect them. They are someone who I would do anything for. Someone who I would protect no matter what, even with my life. Someone I would never want to lose, and if I did, I myself would die a little inside, and there would be a deep hole and scar in my heart, where they used to be. I would give my life for them to save them if I had the chance. I would cry when they cry, and feel joy when they feel joy. They're someone who I expect to trust and respect me in return. I would do practically anything in my power for them, and I would look out for them and help them whenever they need help. They're someone who I feel so comfortable and close to, I would hug and kiss them just to say hello, always wonder how they are doing, and know I could completely be myself with, even bare all, without feeling ashamed.

Just felt like saying that.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

That's really touching tbh. smile I wish more peoples concept of love was like that. Or the phrase "I love you". I find it that it's lost/loosing it's meaning now a days. And to hear your definition makes me pleased to hear that the true meaning is still around here. Not being mistaken for lust. 4laugh Good on yeah!
Beautiful.

Distinct Phantom

Ur Mouth On My Down South
That's really touching tbh. smile I wish more peoples concept of love was like that. Or the phrase "I love you". I find it that it's lost/loosing it's meaning now a days. And to hear your definition makes me pleased to hear that the true meaning is still around here. Not being mistaken for lust. 4laugh Good on yeah!
Thanks whee

Devoted Sex Symbol

*clap clap* Just wonderful~ Q A Q

Distinct Phantom

x Define Me
Beautiful.
You need to treasure the beautiful things.

Distinct Phantom

blackwingsdescend
*clap clap* Just wonderful~ Q A Q
surprised

Friend

Distinct Phantom

ambos200
i like
emotion_brofist

Greedy Receiver

That's really cute. 4laugh

Vicious Pants