Pushups. 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 12 ]
Lifting. 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 3 ]
Curlups. 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 3 ]
Eating healthy. 0.30952380952381 31.0% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 42 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Zuska Darling
TGK Photography
Quote this so I can see your bump personally!

bump! Get ready for some tippin' smile

OH and holy crap you made me get off the 360.. that's exactly what I want you guys! c:
Thankyuuh. heart

Dapper Ladykiller

TGK Photography
Zuska Darling
TGK Photography

OH and holy crap you made me get off the 360.. that's exactly what I want you guys! c:
Thankyuuh. heart

Yaaaaaaaay!!

Also BUMP harharharh
Zuska Darling
TGK Photography
Zuska Darling
TGK Photography

Thankyuuh. heart

Yaaaaaaaay!!

Also BUMP harharharh

Haha.. busting my a** to get all these damn pushups outta the way.. so hot. D:
haha i'm changed ready to go running though! biggrin
Zuska Darling
TGK Photography
Zuska Darling
TGK Photography

Thankyuuh. heart

Yaaaaaaaay!!

Also BUMP harharharh

haha ran, I did it! (x
I feel accomplished.. tell other people to visit!! (:

Friendly Citizen

Bump emotion_dowant
Teaching your little sister some life lessons is awesome, budd. Keep it up. I bet you're an inspiration to her. : )

And no worries on the lack of equipment. I only have dumbbells myself but I mostly just do bodyweight exercises like you.
Spirit Reborn
Bump emotion_dowant
Teaching your little sister some life lessons is awesome, budd. Keep it up. I bet you're an inspiration to her. : )

And no worries on the lack of equipment. I only have dumbbells myself but I mostly just do bodyweight exercises like you.

finally something to do! c:
haha no.. she's too lazy and into the computer.. ):
but I might have my dad going to planet fitness with me tomorrow.. we haven't been there in forever :c

EDIT: -- DID thee 10 curl ups!

Sparkly Genius

Bump! gaia_kittenstar
Great thread, BTW. It's awesome to see others out there that want to make a difference in their quality of lifestyle. When I'm on here, or watching YouTube videos, I time out every 10-15min and do things near my desk like jumping jacks, high leg lifts (like football players do), planking, etc, in quick reps (in order to avoid the dreaded "secretary spread" wink . Best of luck with helping out your sister, I'm sure if she sees that exercise is fun and engaging and not just a chore, she'll go far with it. smile
Good luck!
Nekono Luna
Bump! gaia_kittenstar
Great thread, BTW. It's awesome to see others out there that want to make a difference in their quality of lifestyle. When I'm on here, or watching YouTube videos, I time out every 10-15min and do things near my desk like jumping jacks, high leg lifts (like football players do), planking, etc, in quick reps (in order to avoid the dreaded "secretary spread" wink . Best of luck with helping out your sister, I'm sure if she sees that exercise is fun and engaging and not just a chore, she'll go far with it. smile

Thanks.. N she's just really lazy..heh, but high knees are good for getting you're heart rate up.. N secretary spread? Lol what in the world..haha, thanks doing the curl ups now. (:
MikiMasu
Good luck!

Thanks..is this a bump? (x
Hmm .. beef brisket with brocc and a little bit of potatoes for dinner.. mm. (x
Didn't eat any potatoes.. no carbs! ;o
..But I ate tooo muchh..

Tipsy Tipper

9,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Ogawa Ayumi