Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Visionary

18,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
If you want, that would be awesome and I am very interested in what someone could come up with. 4laugh

Sweet Cat

Wrong thread for relax look.

Floette's Husbando

Supreme Victory

i like ur challenge thing

Fashionable Genius

godpizza
Fruit Topping
emotion_kirakira

"Coming, mother," Lily shouted, exasperated. She had just woken up; she forgot about her fashion design class! Looking at the clock, it was already half past 11. There wasn't enough time. She quickly ruffled up her hair, put some leggings lying on the ground, and applied a bit of blush on. She hurried out of the house and into her car.

"But then everything changed when the Fire nation attacked." emotion_awesome

Feral Star

Interesting emotion_dowant

Devoted Conversationalist

10,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Dapper Gaian

9,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Xaritol Gray
emotion_dowant

"Down with the Maester," the crowd was chanting. Maestar Scarr could hear it from the outside Castle Black. In his room, he remained brave and strong. He did nothing wrong, yet he was hated by all. He slowly shifted his feet, and found his way to his mirror. He looked at himself, in horror as well by the monster looking back at him. The reached out his arms, and his fingers touched the cold glass.

"I guess this is who I truly am."

Bashful Loiterer

10,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Loiterer 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Do me do me!

Odyle's Bae

Wealthy Duck

A dream is a wish your heart makes

Hey dur wink

When you're fast asleep

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
ok
now im ready

Dapper Gaian

9,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Oh stop
k

The night was alive; Sora was hesitant, but he slowly moved towards the snake. Hisssssss, it said, menacingly. Feeling it was safe, he took one step forward, but then that was when the Black Mamba took on her real form and attacked.

Shy Connoisseur

14,025 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
Please do. C:

Dangerous Capitalist

godpizza
Xaritol Gray
emotion_dowant

"Down with the Maester," the crowd was chanting. Maestar Scarr could hear it from the outside Castle Black. In his room, he remained brave and strong. He did nothing wrong, yet he was hated by all. He slowly shifted his feet, and found his way to his mirror. He looked at himself, in horror as well by the monster looking back at him. The reached out his arms, and his fingers touched the cold glass.

"I guess this is who I truly am."
Oh I really liked that, short and awesome 3nodding

I'll go check out that thread of yours now.

Shadowy Rogue

13,325 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dapper Gaian

9,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
sad bc mcr
yes pls
i'm starting that on the first 4laugh

Himiko was just a normal school girl. Eleventh grade, A student, part of the swimming team, and was the top in her class in the rice ball eating contest. That is, until senpai started to teach her. It all started on a rainy Monday - nobody was ready for school, especially since first period was Mrs. Kawabashi, but a man - 5'"9 with dashing black hair came in to substitute. Everyone fell for him instantaneously. Himiko, wanting him more than anyone else, resorted into black magic...

The rest is history.

HIMIKO X SENPAI
<3 <3 <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out