Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Genius

ANTER0S
R0CKKK
ANTER0S

Aki Mui

emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0

HE'LL MISS ME YOU CAN'T TAKE HIM!

(unless you make the inflation go away :U)

UGGGHHH.
Just give me your Rockkkie.
I simply must have your pony.

But.. but.....

Buy your own pony D:

Lonely Student

I completely fail to understand how flooding the market with overpriced listings of an item is going to cause that item to inflate. Only people who want amps badly enough to not care that the item is 20% more expensive than usual will buy those listings. If that number of people is so high that it genuinely inflates the price of amps, then the problem is not “omg some b**** listed 12 deluxe amps for 96k each, so selfish” but that the demand for amps has risen too much or that the value of gold has decreased again. I’m assuming that if they were listed for 70k-80k they would be picked over fairly quickly by people wanting to buy amps at a “normal” price and not with GCash.

The fact of the matter is that it’s because people enjoy using amps enough to view them as a “necessity” in DMS (and SMEB a lot too) that causes the equilibrium cost of amps to fluctuate. But quite frankly this idea that they could genuinely inflate to 90k-100k each is simply absurd considering that a 3 pack can be bought for 250 GCash and stuff like the current RIG pack that costs almost 1000 GCash is only selling for about 750k in the market right now.

Tl;dr: Not understanding why people are upset about this when it’s not going to change anything. lol

Dangerous Sex Symbol

W`nnabe
      I completely fail to understand how flooding the market with overpriced listings of an item is going to cause that item to inflate. Only people who want amps badly enough to not care that the item is 20% more expensive than usual will buy those listings. If that number of people is so high that it genuinely inflates the price of amps, then the problem is not “omg some b**** listed 12 deluxe amps for 96k each, so selfish” but that the demand for amps has risen too much or that the value of gold has decreased again. I’m assuming that if they were listed for 70k-80k they would be picked over fairly quickly by people wanting to buy amps at a “normal” price and not with GCash.

The fact of the matter is that it’s because people enjoy using amps enough to view them as a “necessity” in DMS (and SMEB a lot too) that causes the equilibrium cost of amps to fluctuate. But quite frankly this idea that they could genuinely inflate to 90k-100k each is simply absurd considering that a 3 pack can be bought for 250 GCash and stuff like the current RIG pack that costs almost 1000 GCash is only selling for about 750k in the market right now.

Tl;dr: Not understanding why people are upset about this when it’s not going to change anything. lol

*Claps*
I don't know if your a Genius or a Genius to have
figured out to convey what I was trying to explain.
Perhaps a super Genius.

Lonely Student

ANTER0S
W`nnabe

*Claps*
Perhaps a super Genius.
      To be honest I thought that since I first saw this thread last night, which is why I was lol’ing about it during our SMEB run last night.
      But then I logged on today and saw that people were actually pissed off about it and believing that this would raise the cost of amps, and I’m just like...what. o.o WHY?
      Binary pretty much hit the nail on the head with how something like this is going to go down in the Gaia economy.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

W`nnabe
ANTER0S
W`nnabe

*Claps*
Perhaps a super Genius.
      To be honest I thought that since I first saw this thread last night, which is why I was lol’ing about it during our SMEB run last night.
      But then I logged on today and saw that people were actually pissed off about it and believing that this would raise the cost of amps, and I’m just like...what. o.o WHY?
      Binary pretty much hit the nail on the head with how something like this is going to go down in the Gaia economy.

Sometimes its easier to not think beyond the looking glass and just nail a scapegoat!

Dangerous Sex Symbol

R0CKKK
ANTER0S
R0CKKK
ANTER0S

Aki Mui

UGGGHHH.

But.. but.....

Buy your own pony D:

*cries forever*

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Why you guise so srs~

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Miyaka Hana
Why you guise so srs~

H8rs gonna h8.

Witty Genius

ANTER0S
R0CKKK
ANTER0S
R0CKKK
ANTER0S

Aki Mui

UGGGHHH.

But.. but.....

Buy your own pony D:

*cries forever*

owo now I feel guilty xD

But... pony is still mine emotion_c8

Rogue

ANTER0S
Abelard Kaufmann
ANTER0S
Abelard Kaufmann
You shall not make a profit.

User Image

Profit is not the prize.
The true prize is to have my name spoken by many in fear, hate, love, admiration, etc!
That is my true motive.
To be famous for all the wrong reasons.
To be copied.
And you did well to fall into coping me!
So I win in the end either way!
Bahahahahaha!

I now see your goal. In the end you will never compare to me.

Bring Solar Rays and Quick Sand into green rooms as a DPS or a back up healer. Then we'll talk.

Fffffttt.
F dat Solar to teh Heavens of DMS!
Let's do it in with Kam in Crypt!

emotion_jawdrop

This is a promise to do a run all the way to BL emotion_dowant
now we just need to find 3 more people to join the crew emotion_donotwant

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Leasfy
ANTER0S
Abelard Kaufmann
ANTER0S
Abelard Kaufmann

User Image

Profit is not the prize.
The true prize is to have my name spoken by many in fear, hate, love, admiration, etc!
That is my true motive.
To be copied.
Bahahahahaha!

Bring Solar Rays and Quick Sand into green rooms as a DPS or a back up healer. Then we'll talk.

Fffffttt.

emotion_jawdrop

I have 2 that can come. ;D
Pinque And Moby.

Rogue

ANTER0S
Leasfy
ANTER0S
Abelard Kaufmann
ANTER0S
Abelard Kaufmann

User Image

Profit is not the prize.
That is my true motive.
To be copied.
Bahahahahaha!

Fffffttt.

emotion_jawdrop

Pinque And Moby.

Abe is still sleeping so we should clear GR til he wakes up o A o

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Leasfy
ANTER0S
Leasfy
ANTER0S
Abelard Kaufmann

Fffffttt.

emotion_jawdrop

Pinque And Moby.

Okay, lets get on it.
c:

Rogue

ANTER0S
Leasfy
ANTER0S
Leasfy
ANTER0S
Abelard Kaufmann

Fffffttt.

emotion_jawdrop

Pinque And Moby.

Okay, lets get on it.
c:
I be waiting in bug >:]