Original Rabbit

HoneyxCakes
Dannyxcores
equalism > feminism

Vicious Punching Bag

Cute Furry

Lost Scythe
Steady Ride
If you say things like that, then you aren't "all for" feminism.

Well technically he is? If hes saying women should be proud to be women and look like women.... that would be for feminism... yet if he agreed with women looking like men or going butch would he not be for women's right for manism? lol.

Feminism is generally speaking a movement to shatter the notion that there's any set behavior/appearance/role women should have. Therefore, saying a woman "shouldn't try to look like a man" goes directly against the basic notion of feminism, because you're saying there are certain traits that men and only men should have and certain other ones that women and only women should have.
So no, you can't ridicule a woman for having a butch appearance and claim to be all for feminism.
Steady Ride
Lost Scythe
Steady Ride

Well technically he is? If hes saying women should be proud to be women and look like women.... that would be for feminism... yet if he agreed with women looking like men or going butch would he not be for women's right for manism? lol.

Feminism is generally speaking a movement to shatter the notion that there's any set behavior/appearance/role women should have. Therefore, saying a woman "shouldn't try to look like a man" goes directly against the basic notion of feminism, because you're saying there are certain traits that men and only men should have and certain other ones that women and only women should have.
So no, you can't ridicule a woman for having a butch appearance and claim to be all for feminism.

I know, I know, lol. Sorry my attempt at humor. Didn't mean to offend ya or anyone else. I believe everyone has the right to be themselves regardless of anything that makes us who we are.

Sophomore

I know more men that dress like women than women that dress like men. I don't think the problem lies where you think it does.

Cute Furry

Lost Scythe
Steady Ride
Lost Scythe
Steady Ride

I know, I know, lol. Sorry my attempt at humor. Didn't mean to offend ya or anyone else. I believe everyone has the right to be themselves regardless of anything that makes us who we are.

Oh, my bad, I didn't detect the sarcasm in your post :B

Girl-Crazy Noob

Not all androgynous women are feminists...
Gaxkang
Trigr Warning
That's some stupid bullshit. neutral

People can look however they want.

Well sure they CAN
Just like I CAN massage my a**s with battery acid
Doesn't mean I should

Ah.
I see. Poe's law.

Tassios's Husband

Trigr Warning
Gaxkang
Trigr Warning
That's some stupid bullshit. neutral

People can look however they want.

Well sure they CAN
Just like I CAN massage my a**s with battery acid
Doesn't mean I should

Ah.
I see. Poe's law.

Those ******** were hard to catch
I never was good at riding epona

Tassios's Husband

sex rituals
Not all androgynous women are feminists...[/quote
But they're all lesbians
You're just splitting unwelcome facial hairs
User Image

I hate feminists, always up in my Kool-Aid cause I make my man sammaches and do housework. emotion_eyebrow

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces