Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have been a very shy person for most of my life, and I totally need to break out of that a bit, so I figured that for the first time EVAR I'd say hi in a forum and see who all I could get to know.

I'm an artist, a writer, and a rper though I've not had the time for a lot of that lately. I really enjoy animals and pets of all types, and I have several animals in my home (dogs, cats, fish, hermit crabs)

I'm not really sure what else to put here so feel free to ask or well, anything really. I'll be around

Professional Alchemist

54,400 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Hello and pleased to meet you. You are more than welcome to add me if you wish. Hope to see you in the Towns

Tipsy Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

I would say Welcome to Gaia, but maybe it should be Welcome to Gaia Forums? xD
You sound like a lovely person, I wish you the best of luck finding new friends and so on ^-^
And I hope that you share your art/writing skills with Gaia also. As a fan of all things creative I love seeing what people can do!
Thank you both that's very sweet. I'm going to do my best to figure this place out. the forums are a bit more busy than I"m used to really lol. And eventually I'll definitely put up some art biggrin

Fashionable Player

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
Welcome to the forums. I hope you have a great time here~ Feel free to add me if you want too. ^.^;
Theirs always a first time for everything, so welcome to the forums. I hope you find what you're looking for here. x) Forums is the easiest way to get informed about everything and to post up your thoughts and anything random you like to share with all of us. ^^
So once again, welcome welcome!
User Image
Welcome to Gaia Online. If you have any questions or need somebody to talk to, send me a friend request. ^_^

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
Greetings and Salutations....

Welcome to GAIA online! I hope you will enjoy here and you can add me as your friend if you like.
I really appreciate al the kind words. I've really been trying to get back into gaia lately so hopefully I'll be willing to talk more lol.
'Welcome' xD
Deep down you are not shy razz
lol deep down i try not ot be biggrin
AnnaLeighCD
I have been a very shy person for most of my life, and I totally need to break out of that a bit, so I figured that for the first time EVAR I'd say hi in a forum and see who all I could get to know.

I'm an artist, a writer, and a rper though I've not had the time for a lot of that lately. I really enjoy animals and pets of all types, and I have several animals in my home (dogs, cats, fish, hermit crabs)

I'm not really sure what else to put here so feel free to ask or well, anything really. I'll be around

will time to eat your soul!!!!!!!! scream naw just kidding, the names Altas want to be friends? 3nodding also stay smiling xd know
LOL sure we can be friends and nooo dont eat my soul!

Aged Friend

8,800 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Welcome to the Forums!! Its awesome to meet you xd
pretty dress smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash