HAHAHAHAHA
Nocturnal_Shutthehellup

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Ahhahahahahahah

Don't get it.
******** Bump You Bump I'll Bump Kick Bump You're Bump a** BUMP MUTHER ******** BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream
No YOU'RE ugly
UR? Learn how to spell dumass... ITS YOUR.....

Familiar Businesswoman

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
[******** Bump You Bump I'll Bump Kick Bump You're Bump a** BUMP MUTHER ******** BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream

um.. i'm assuming he is making fun of you, but you shouldn't take him so seriously. Just ignore him buddy, or report him for harrassment <3

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
[******** Bump You Bump I'll Bump Kick Bump You're Bump a** BUMP MUTHER ******** BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream
Ah, so you'd be the one he's talking about...

um.. i'm assuming he is making fun of you, but you shouldn't take him so seriously. Just ignore him buddy, or report him for harrassment <3

No no no ... Leshy is sitting... aboput 5 ft in front of me... i can kick his a** at any time... *Grin* but yeah were just ******** around
Ha ha He said ********!! HAHAHAHA *ROFLMAO*
[******** Bump You Bump I'll Bump Kick Bump You're Bump a** BUMP MUTHER ******** BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream Haha, funny.
Ah, so you'd be the one he's talking about...

I indeed be the one he be talk bout

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces