Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Citizen

7,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
No not believing in a certain god wont make me go to hell
No you wont change my mind
No i dont want to read a fricken leaflet :')
i hate when christians knock on my door and say, hello we would like to talk, obvioulsy your christian and..... Well no, not really that obvious at all,as im not...
i dont mind people believeing in god or multiple gods, just don't preach to me, it's not a fact that theirs a god, it's just your beliefs.

-sorry had to rant does this happen to anyone else though?-

Beloved Regular

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
You're preaching to the choir here, mate. A noticeable majority of people on here are atheistic (or, at the very least, irreligious).

Dapper Citizen

7,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
The New Wineskin
You're preaching to the choir here, mate. A noticeable majority of people on here are atheistic (or, at the very least, irreligious).

Then I love it here ahah but just had to have a little rant

Interesting Seeker

maybugg
i hate when christians knock on my door and say, hello we would like to talk, obvioulsy your christian and..... Well no, not really that obvious at all,as im not...
i dont mind people believeing in god or multiple gods, just don't preach to me, it's not a fact that theirs a god, it's just your beliefs.

Relax no one is going to force you to believe in Christianity or some other religion.

Gaian

JediDillon
maybugg

Relax no one is going to force you to believe in Christianity or some other religion.

Those b*****d Jedi might. Where are my Sith brethren?! ninja

Hallowed Hunter

What the ******** is this, the national atheist convention?

Dangerous Lunatic

5,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Dardanos Immortalis
most of us are atheist
Dardanos Immortalis

We exist. Get over it.
Its not that most of us are atheists...

Its just that many of us here in M&R are willing to actually discuss and agree on certain things that are reasonable to all people. At least I hope so. I'll be the first admit that the majority of religious people are not involved with the concept of personal discussion in regards to their religion.

Also OP, you can't say whether or not believing in a certain God will produce the effect of you burning in hell. It just very well may be true, just as it may be false. I do believe that there is little to no evidence on this subject, besides what "past prophets" scribbled in a book (and then that book was politically altered and changed, in the name of "God" and King James, as well as all the other literate monks). Everything else, I agree that you have the right to say yes or no to. I hate pushy, never works.

Wealthy Businesswoman

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Married 100
I love when they come to my door...

The last time they came I invited them in for coffee, and asked them to tell me all about their god.

I sat them down on the couch, and like a gracious host brought them coffee in a mug covered in pictures of rabbits ******** each other, in every position in the karma sutra. I proceeded to open up with the following statement. "So, tell me about this Lord fellow. What's he into?" After this every word out of my mouth was a sexual innuendo. About five minutes into it the fine gentleman noticed what was on the cup, realized what I was doing and had the most amazingly appalled look on his face. He said he thought he should leave, so I showed him the door and said. "Well, no means no. I'm not going to force you, you're free to leave at any time."

For some reason I never saw them again...
Trollzors Vader

The last time they came I invited them in for coffee, and asked them to tell me all about their god.

I sat them down on the couch, and like a gracious host brought them coffee in a mug covered in pictures of rabbits ******** each other, in every position in the karma sutra. I proceeded to open up with the following statement. "So, tell me about this Lord fellow. What's he into?" After this every word out of my mouth was a sexual innuendo. About five minutes into it the fine gentleman noticed what was on the cup, realized what I was doing and had the most amazingly appalled look on his face. He said he thought he should leave, so I showed him the door and said. "Well, no means no. I'm not going to force you, you're free to leave at any time."

Weird. Maybe it has something to do with rabbits not being kosher.

Wealthy Businesswoman

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Married 100
IronySandwich
Trollzors Vader

Weird. Maybe it has something to do with rabbits not being kosher.
Jehovah witnesses aren't Jewish.

AcidStrips's Husband

Dangerous Conversationalist

8,175 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
JediDillon
maybugg

Relax, the reapers aren't indoctrinating anyone, it's just noise and residual static.

Shy Hunter

7,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
Debates are always fun, when it comes to street preachers and door-to-door missionaries at least.

Hallowed Hunter

The Catfish Blues
most of us are atheist

As am I.

IronySandwich

We exist. Get over it.

I am an atheist. I'm simply commenting on the fact that if this was a christian thread with a similar OP, It would have been torn to shreds by now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff