Welcome to Gaia! ::

please help me with my omg hat quest emo

In a relationship with her cat

Shy Gawker

Bad Sheep
Mikosama
emotion_kirakira OooOO. Would like! Thank you, if you choose me. I've got a couple items in my sig, more in my wishlist... but I'm mostly supporting my art contest!
Speaking of that, if you remember me, I got my tower PC in the mail...AND UPS BUSTED IT TO s**t gonk So now I'm seeking legal actions against them. BUT when I finally....finally get my tower, I'll draw something for your contest.

Ohmmmmmygosh! BOO UPS! That is terrible. I'm so sorry to hear! And not just for my art contest. XD I hope it all clears up beneficially in the end.

Invisible Elocutionist

21,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Novice Attacker 150
Sensei Chyaku says:

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Please? I'd just like to have 55M back to get 1/3 from getting Devil Tail.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝.
Would you consider helping me get Kanoko's Dream? I have 7 mil to go. D;

Shirtless Man-Lover

10,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
That is amazing! I've never seen anyone with that much gold. eek
It would be very generous of you to help me with my quest. It is in my signature but I'll post it here too. Thanks for reading (:

Black Butler: Claude Faustus heart

?!'s Boyfriend

Lazy Trash

44,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
That is a lot of gold.

Original Gaian

Bashful Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Mikosama
Bad Sheep
Mikosama
emotion_kirakira OooOO. Would like! Thank you, if you choose me. I've got a couple items in my sig, more in my wishlist... but I'm mostly supporting my art contest!
Speaking of that, if you remember me, I got my tower PC in the mail...AND UPS BUSTED IT TO s**t gonk So now I'm seeking legal actions against them. BUT when I finally....finally get my tower, I'll draw something for your contest.

Ohmmmmmygosh! BOO UPS! That is terrible. I'm so sorry to hear! And not just for my art contest. XD I hope it all clears up beneficially in the end.
._. yeah...I'm pretty livid about all of this. Can't catch a damn break. Thank you.

Conservative Sophomore

7,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Cereal & Milk

I have been saving up for stellar rain and would love it if you picked me emotion_kirakira I was just about to get enough gold but then it skyrocketed to 39 million on marketplace crying

ClownMommy's Stud

Charitable Loiterer

Chirisu owo
Would you consider helping me get Kanoko's Dream? I have 7 mil to go. D;

Send me a trade.
I just want your love, and rosamund's passion. But another girl is questing that too in here. emo

Shy Noob

Mad x Father
Kawaii Nikoru
I really want sandman Q A Q" and i'm only 5M away if you don't mind can you please help me out with my quest? if you do then god bless you and your kindness~! c:

Send me a trade.

Oh my gosh....THANK YOU SO MUCH~!
God bless you and your kind soul, Mad x Father~! c:

Original Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mad x Father
I will help a few people with some items if they would like.

could you help me with my quest for Ashen Marionette?

In a relationship with her cat

Shy Gawker

Bad Sheep
._. yeah...I'm pretty livid about all of this. Can't catch a damn break. Thank you.

Ugh, ugh, ugh. So sorry. emotion_hug I can't even imagine.

Big Felis catus

11,575 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Tycoon 200
Bump for the cause ~ heart

All of these greedy folks I'm seeing. Sheesh. I've already seen two people from other forums who scam and lie about their pasts with gold. I've already seen a few mules along with their owners. Shame on you people. Taking advantage of her generosity. Be happy if she even considers to help you. Don't lie and make a fool of yourselves from greed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff