Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Kitten

Hello there ^^ My name is Angela. I used to come on this site a few years ago, and I have finally returned! I couldn't remember my old information so I started anew. Well, I'm 16 years old. I can be really shy around people that I don't know. I love to draw, read and write. I am an artist at heart. Hmm I can't think of anything else...So if you want to know more then talk to me! It would be nice to meet some of you, and maybe become friends c:
So how is everyone today? ^^

Shy Sweetheart

Hello Angela and welcome back ^^

Fuzzy Kitten

TommiiTheFallenAngel

Thank you, sir c:

Bashful Smoker

7,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
blaugh Welcome to gaia. Have fun. Get lots of gold and buy stuff. surprised

Fuzzy Kitten

Arac86

Thank you! c: I'll try my best!

Anti Hero

Sexual Kittycat
Hello there ^^ My name is Angela. I used to come on this site a few years ago, and I have finally returned! I couldn't remember my old information so I started anew. Well, I'm 16 years old. I can be really shy around people that I don't know. I love to draw, read and write. I am an artist at heart. Hmm I can't think of anything else...So if you want to know more then talk to me! It would be nice to meet some of you, and maybe become friends c:
Welcome to Gaia

Fuzzy Kitten

Vyrelost

Thanks ^^

Benevolent Shapeshifter

Sexual Kittycat
cool

Fuzzy Kitten

MorganaMisfit

Oh, hello there ^^
hello angela^^
i'm good and what about you?

Timid Junior

21,750 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
Sexual Kittycat

Hello! yum_puddi

Fuzzy Kitten

convenient

Hello! c:
That's great! And I am okay, I guess. I just woke up so I'm still kind of tired.

Fuzzy Kitten

iMotionz

Hello to you too, sir c:

Timid Junior

21,750 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
Sexual Kittycat
iMotionz

Hello to you too, sir c:

Thank you . mrgreen

Quick Reply