• Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
Angel-Grell
Aegis-Eishiki
Angel-Grell
Aegis-Eishiki
Angel-Grell
Aegis-Eishiki
Every holiday even that grants an item would essentially have to be a goldsink.

Indeed. gonk
GAAAAAAH FAKE INTERNET ECONOMICS!!! cat_gonk

IKRRRR
crying
cat_crying
4laugh

Fashionable Noob

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Feral Diedrich

I Noticed You's Problem

Snarky Bear

50,840 Points
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Garish Bear! ʕ•㉨•ʔ 500
  • 捕まりました☆ 500

Hopeful Abductee

11,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Alien Receiver

~still alive and well post~

Feral Diedrich

Jaxom0fPern
~still alive and well post~

Oh yay

Dapper Fatcat

8,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
That moment you realize 2.8 billion in gaia gold is worthless if you can't buy anything with it.
Aegis-Eishiki
That moment you realize 2.8 billion in gaia gold is worthless if you can't buy anything with it.

If you have mule accounts start using them. Was muling last night and got Go Fusion Charms and with a red cart the gold amount rewards have been upped a bit.

Dapper Fatcat

8,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
Tieria-Shirin
Aegis-Eishiki

If you have mule accounts start using them. Was muling last night and got Go Fusion Charms and with a red cart the gold amount rewards have been upped a bit.
Had this been 2002-2004, I might have started doing that. As it stands now, I am like those uppity old people: complaining about how expensive everything is and meddling kids.
Aegis-Eishiki
Tieria-Shirin
Aegis-Eishiki

Had this been 2002-2004, I might have started doing that. As it stands now, I am like those uppity old people: complaining about how expensive everything is and meddling kids.

Just saying if you want to make some gold...Use mule accounts they upped the gold grants in the daily chance carts and you get Go-Fusion Charms from the carts, and was worth a try telling you.

I Noticed You's Problem

Snarky Bear

50,840 Points
  • Garish Bear! ʕ•㉨•ʔ 500
  • 捕まりました☆ 500
The market is one of those things that was easier to ride out if you had a bunch of expensives beforehand or killer rig luck.
I am a combo of both, I already had a lot of stuff and I did really well on item gens.

Dapper Fatcat

8,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
Riyoyo
The market is one of those things that was easier to ride out if you had a bunch of expensives beforehand or killer rig luck.
I am a combo of both, I already had a lot of stuff and I did really well on item gens.
I have the worst rig luck, but I have a ton of expensive stuff. But I am unwilling to part with a lot of it.

I Noticed You's Problem

Snarky Bear

50,840 Points
  • Garish Bear! ʕ•㉨•ʔ 500
  • 捕まりました☆ 500
Aegis-Eishiki
Riyoyo
I have the worst rig luck, but I have a ton of expensive stuff. But I am unwilling to part with a lot of it.
I had a surprising amount of duplicates of things lol.

Dapper Fatcat

8,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
Riyoyo
Aegis-Eishiki
Riyoyo
I had a surprising amount of duplicates of things lol.
I have a lot of duplicates as well, but nothing worth selling crying (or that I want to sell)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff