Welcome to Gaia! ::

what do you create?

art 0.41813602015113 41.8% [ 166 ]
music 0.073047858942065 7.3% [ 29 ]
food 0.21158690176322 21.2% [ 84 ]
stories 0.29722921914358 29.7% [ 118 ]
Total Votes:[ 397 ]

hey y'all

i'm trying to keep this thread alive for 20 years!!! so...

SHARE YOUR ART! share your blogs, your vlogs, your books, your WIPs, your twitters, your etsys, your depops, your bandcamps, your soundclouds—SHARE IT ALL, we want to know what you're up to!

it's almost 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 which means you're all old now! time to get some heart medication you ******** geezer

this thread has been around For-Ev-Er, like half of my life which is cwazy with a capital w

i've seen people get MARRIED because they met here. what to heck

anyway, i understand that everyone grows and a vast majority of those who once were denizens of gaia are gone but usually not forgotten. i see that gaia is trying very hard to rectify the booboos made by their past staff. so, hello, i see u gaia admins and i love u and i support you

i'm going to subscribe to this thread for reasons of "i need that link you provide at the end of the post"

Smoker

That
sucks
U could have got
around 135k for that. sweatdrop
User Image

Why thank you. =3

User Image

Pure-hearted Snowflake

25,690 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Anyway, the user said something like this: "My friend has this cool program where it refreshes like 1,300 times in one minute. He's gotten alot of giftboxes that way."]

That is bannable. You cannot use refresher programs!
xlightmagex
That
sucks
U could have got
User Image

More like 400k.

And it was sold for 41g. -_-

Mockary: I know that. Duh. I tried to find out what that "friend" was. I can't find him/her. I'm still looking.

User Image
Cool. sweatdrop

Spoopy Loiterer

KingYuza
User Image

So, the other day I bought a Pink Magical Giftbox for 37k, but decided to sell it.
I logged off, and the next day, someone bought it. So, I PMed that person, and they opened it.
Guess what they got?
A Nitemare Headband.

... e.e;

User Image
I think I remember someone saying that what's in a Box isn't set in stone. Like maybe the items in the box go through a rotation? I'm not sure.
Native Alter
KingYuza
User Image

So, the other day I bought a Pink Magical Giftbox for 37k, but decided to sell it.
I logged off, and the next day, someone bought it. So, I PMed that person, and they opened it.
Guess what they got?
A Nitemare Headband.

... e.e;

User Image
I think I remember someone saying that what's in a Box isn't set in stone. Like maybe the items in the box go through a rotation? I'm not sure.
User Image

Of course. o_O
It depends on what time you got it, I was told, but I highly doubt it. It's all random.
If you click on the links (which is in the RE item text) you can see what items you could get.

User Image
I haven't gotten a rare event in months. crying
I got a Blue Magical Giftbox today.
I have it in the marketplace for 16oooG right now [HINTHINT].
I'm always too afraid to open those things. And when I sell them I never want anyone to tell me what they got from it. x_x;

Smoker

KingYuza
xlightmagex
That
sucks
U could have got
User Image

More like 400k.

And it was sold for 41k. -_-

Mockary: I know that. Duh. I tried to find out what that "friend" was. I can't find him/her. I'm still looking.

User Image

eww..
THat sucks pretty bad.
Thats why I attempt to save all
the items i think will Inflate over
time so i just forget about them
Thanks for the advice, KingYuza.
I always am a risk-taker. Curiosity gets the best of me and I must know what's inside. xp Everytime, it's been something worth 1 - 3k.

Shameless Lover

11,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
I just clicked the link you posted for event reteval, and had a brown gift box!

Woohooo xP.

Sold it for 7k ish dramallama

My first event in AGES D';

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out