Welcome to Gaia! ::

ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax
Did you get the achievement yet? ><
Nothing much, just got done changing my little niece's diaper. XD What about you? :'D
Aha it's alright so far, Gaia sucks if you have a super slow laptop. ><

XD Haha no, once I get it, I wouldn't be wearing these pants. Please excuse my MANLY CHEST for the time being. lolol. Aww that's nice of you lol. I've been doing Chinese homework all day x.x; There's a ton. Ouch, your laptop is slow? >< Daaaang, must be painful to navigate this huge place lol.
Lol oh okay. XDD
LOLOL pshhh, your chest don't look manly. talk2hand
Wow aha, are they hard? xDD Hmm . . . if you're doing Chinese homework, I'm guessing you go to a Chinese school? :]
Yep, my brother bought this laptop SEVEN YEARS ago, and then he gave it to me last year and it's freakin' slow. ><
Omg, your girlfriend should draw my avatar one day. ><

PSSSH NOT MANLY?! I AM THE PEAK OF MANLINESS! lol jk jk XD
lol nah, I go to a regular public school that has Chinese as a language class, and I love it! biggrin It's a ton of work though, haha. XD Haha oh wow, ever think of getting an upgrade soon? razz
XD Haha maybe one day. wink Her art is so amazing *w*
LOLOLOL I thought I was the peak of manliness. XD Oh my gosh, your public school is probably ten times better than my school aha. Are you Chinese, as well? :'D Aha yeah, I'm planning on saving up for one but hopefully my brother won't mind if I throw this laptop away. XDD It is amazing!(: Do you two know each other in real life or just in the internet? ^^

LOL WHAAA?! Girls shouldn't be manly! Leave that to the manly men! wink Haha no I'm not Chinese, I'm just white XD Well, I am half Turkish, but I wasn't born there or anything. XP Lol GL! These days, you kinda need fast computers lol, hope you can get it soon. biggrin Maybe you can sell this laptop lol. And we know each other through the internet, but I've known her for 6 years and we've been through a ton of stuff together. I am taking a plane over to her place in a few days though since I'm on spring break. smile So half and half really. ^^
LOLOL orrly now? I thought women were supposed to be manly? D: Lol oh okay. xD White person speaking Chinese, how cool is that? :'D I'm Chinese and I do not even know how to speak it. D: Lol I don't think anybody would buy this crap of a laptop lol. Awww, that's really cute! Have you two ever video chatted? :3
Rainbow-on-a-stick
xLittleMissSweetLindax
Hello, I'm new to this site. [:
Welcome to Gaia c:
Thank you, Rainbow.~

Invisible Friend

9,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Champion 300
  • Hive Mind 200
xLittleMissSweetLindax
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax
Lol oh okay. XDD
Wow aha, are they hard? xDD Hmm . . . if you're doing Chinese homework, I'm guessing you go to a Chinese school? :]
Yep, my brother bought this laptop SEVEN YEARS ago, and then he gave it to me last year and it's freakin' slow. ><

lol nah, I go to a regular public school that has Chinese as a language class, and I love it! biggrin It's a ton of work though, haha. XD Haha oh wow, ever think of getting an upgrade soon? razz
LOLOLOL I thought I was the peak of manliness. XD Oh my gosh, your public school is probably ten times better than my school aha. Are you Chinese, as well? :'D Aha yeah, I'm planning on saving up for one but hopefully my brother won't mind if I throw this laptop away. XDD It is amazing!(: Do you two know each other in real life or just in the internet? ^^

LOL WHAAA?! Girls shouldn't be manly! Leave that to the manly men! wink Haha no I'm not Chinese, I'm just white XD Well, I am half Turkish, but I wasn't born there or anything. XP Lol GL! These days, you kinda need fast computers lol, hope you can get it soon. biggrin Maybe you can sell this laptop lol. And we know each other through the internet, but I've known her for 6 years and we've been through a ton of stuff together. I am taking a plane over to her place in a few days though since I'm on spring break. smile So half and half really. ^^
LOLOL orrly now? I thought women were supposed to be manly? D: Lol oh okay. xD White person speaking Chinese, how cool is that? :'D I'm Chinese and I do not even know how to speak it. D: Lol I don't think anybody would buy this crap of a laptop lol. Awww, that's really cute! Have you two ever video chatted? :3

XD LOL WOMEN BEING MANLY?! IT DEFIES THE LAWS OF GRAVITY! And thank you lol! I'm in my 3rd year of learning, I hope I can be fluent one day. smile lol do your parents/relatives speak it though? :0 And you'd be surprised what people would buy lol! XD Especially on eBay!
And yeah, we video chat all the time! We actually did earlier today, hehe ^^
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax
Lol oh okay. XDD

XD LOL WOMEN BEING MANLY?! IT DEFIES THE LAWS OF GRAVITY! And thank you lol! I'm in my 3rd year of learning, I hope I can be fluent one day. smile lol do your parents/relatives speak it though? :0 And you'd be surprised what people would buy lol! XD Especially on eBay!
Oh em gizzles, then that must mean men should not be manly because it defies the laws of gravity as well. >< Aha you're welcome!(: I am pretty sure you will!(: Once I learn fluent Chinese, I will go to Taiwan to STALK all of them cute Taiwanese actors. >< Aha my parents speak it, they try to teach me but they gave up on me because I don't remember my words. >< Well, you know what? I should sell it on eBay for five hundred dollars. ARe you going to buy it from me? :] aha jk. Awww, that's soo cute. XDD By the way, you should really add me.!(:

Invisible Friend

9,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Champion 300
  • Hive Mind 200
xLittleMissSweetLindax
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax

Oh em gizzles, then that must mean men should not be manly because it defies the laws of gravity as well. >< Aha you're welcome!(: I am pretty sure you will!(: Once I learn fluent Chinese, I will go to Taiwan to STALK all of them cute Taiwanese actors. >< Aha my parents speak it, they try to teach me but they gave up on me because I don't remember my words. >< Well, you know what? I should sell it on eBay for five hundred dollars. ARe you going to buy it from me? :] aha jk. Awww, that's soo cute. XDD By the way, you should really add me.!(:

XD Well a MAN is MANly, get it? wink THE POOOWWEEEER! XD Btw...your avatar is male now! o.o So maybe you ARE manly LOL! XD And lol that's funny smile You really have to be interested to learn an Asian language lol. AND YEAH I'LL TOTALLY BUY THAT! cool Good luck selling it though lol. XD Thank you haha! Yeah I'll add you...and when I finally get this silly achievement, prepare to see my TRUE MANLINESS!

6,100 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Hygienic 200
hello rolleyes
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax

XD Well a MAN is MANly, get it? wink THE POOOWWEEEER! XD Btw...your avatar is male now! o.o So maybe you ARE manly LOL! XD And lol that's funny smile You really have to be interested to learn an Asian language lol. AND YEAH I'LL TOTALLY BUY THAT! cool Good luck selling it though lol. XD Thank you haha! Yeah I'll add you...and when I finally get this silly achievement, prepare to see my TRUE MANLINESS!
Well, a WOMAN is MANLY too. ;D Aha it's about to be female again. >< LOL I am interested in learning an Asian language but I just hate it whenever I say it wrong. >< You better buy it, bish!! XD And thanks, MANG.(; OMG, it better not be too manly for my little eyes. ><
Noco_sama
hello rolleyes
Hello. Why the rolling eyes? D:

Invisible Friend

9,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Champion 300
  • Hive Mind 200
xLittleMissSweetLindax
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax

Well, a WOMAN is MANLY too. ;D Aha it's about to be female again. >< LOL I am interested in learning an Asian language but I just hate it whenever I say it wrong. >< You better buy it, bish!! XD And thanks, MANG.(; OMG, it better not be too manly for my little eyes. ><

XD Haha ok good! Yeah, don't we all? But that's how we learn lol! smile NO PROBLEM WO-MANG XD Haha, PREPARE YOURSELF!
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax

XD Haha ok good! Yeah, don't we all? But that's how we learn lol! smile NO PROBLEM WO-MANG XD Haha, PREPARE YOURSELF!
Lol yeah, but then people would like make fun of you if you pronounce it wrong. >< Lol I'll remember to bring a shield to protect my eyes from your shiny manliness. XD

Invisible Friend

9,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Champion 300
  • Hive Mind 200
xLittleMissSweetLindax
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax

Lol yeah, but then people would like make fun of you if you pronounce it wrong. >< Lol I'll remember to bring a shield to protect my eyes from your shiny manliness. XD

XD Lol naaah, most people aren't that mean! Especially to those still learning! smile AND YEAH, BREAK OUT THE SUNGLASSES LOL!
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax

XD Lol naaah, most people aren't that mean! Especially to those still learning! smile AND YEAH, BREAK OUT THE SUNGLASSES LOL!
SHOOT, there are tons of mean people at this school. >< AHA that's what I meant. xD Why did I even say shield? xD

Invisible Friend

9,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Champion 300
  • Hive Mind 200
xLittleMissSweetLindax
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax

SHOOT, there are tons of mean people at this school. >< AHA that's what I meant. xD Why did I even say shield? xD

DX Wow really? Man that's awful. sad Do you live in China/around the area? razz LOLOL ikr?! My manliness is just THAT POWERFUL that you need a shield. smile
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax

DX Wow really? Man that's awful. sad Do you live in China/around the area? razz LOLOL ikr?! My manliness is just THAT POWERFUL that you need a shield. smile
Yep aha. xD Shoot mang, if I lived in China I think I would already know my Chinese. D: I live in North America. You? :] LOLOL, you know what that means? I might have to get another pair of shield just to be on the safe side. XD

Invisible Friend

9,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Champion 300
  • Hive Mind 200
xLittleMissSweetLindax
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax

Yep aha. xD Shoot mang, if I lived in China I think I would already know my Chinese. D: I live in North America. You? :] LOLOL, you know what that means? I might have to get another pair of shield just to be on the safe side. XD

XD Haha true that, just thought I'd ask to make sure though lol. Yeah I'm up in Massachusetts XD AND YEAH, BETTER SAFE THAT SORRY LOL! Sadly...this thread for the achievement is moving slowly. >< C'MON, SPEED UP PLEASE! XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff