Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Fairy

6,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
xLittleMissSweetLindax
Hello, I'm new to this site. [:
x x Looks like Ludwig had something to say.
Hello, hello, hello. It may be of immediate interest that you branch out to other sections of the forum to get a feel for the different communities present. I also recommend you take a stroll through the Games tab, and also the Aquarium Section of My Gaia to complete the tutorial for the aquarium. You'll find a myriad of ways to enjoy yourself here, and almost as many ways to fund dressing-up and guild management, should that be what you wish. I highly recommend you visit Tektek and get yourself acquainted with their avatar generator. It should help you play enough free dress-up to get an idea of how you want your avi to look.

Welcome to gaia. Don't feed the trolls and flamers, be polite and self-aware, play loads of games and have fun! Add me if you have any questions or feel like having a chat.
Froz3n_stas1s
xLittleMissSweetLindax
Hello Miss New to this site, and welcome! You probably have already gone through the tutorial, so you may already have a concept of things, but if not, let me know. I'll help you out as best as I can 3nodding
Aha cool name, right? And aww thanks. ^-^
Englishpatient
xLittleMissSweetLindax
x x Looks like Ludwig had something to say.
Hello, hello, hello. It may be of immediate interest that you branch out to other sections of the forum to get a feel for the different communities present. I also recommend you take a stroll through the Games tab, and also the Aquarium Section of My Gaia to complete the tutorial for the aquarium. You'll find a myriad of ways to enjoy yourself here, and almost as many ways to fund dressing-up and guild management, should that be what you wish. I highly recommend you visit Tektek and get yourself acquainted with their avatar generator. It should help you play enough free dress-up to get an idea of how you want your avi to look.

Welcome to gaia. Don't feed the trolls and flamers, be polite and self-aware, play loads of games and have fun! Add me if you have any questions or feel like having a chat.
Hello. Thank you for the wonderful tips!(: And thanks for letting me add you. :]

Invisible Friend

9,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Champion 300
  • Hive Mind 200
xLittleMissSweetLindax
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax

Welcome to Gaia! emotion_awesome Please excuse my nakedness....I have a reason. ninja
Thanks. Lol is it for the achievements? XD

XD Haha yeah. What's up? How you liking Gaia? biggrin

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
xLittleMissSweetLindax

welcome to gaia
i hope u like this site

fell free to add me xd
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax

Welcome to Gaia! emotion_awesome Please excuse my nakedness....I have a reason. ninja

Did you get the achievement yet? ><
Nothing much, just got done changing my little niece's diaper. XD What about you? :'D
Aha it's alright so far, Gaia sucks if you have a super slow laptop. ><
matthew kabuto
xLittleMissSweetLindax

welcome to gaia
i hope u like this site

fell free to add me xd
Hello and thank you. C:

Invisible Friend

9,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Champion 300
  • Hive Mind 200
xLittleMissSweetLindax
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax

Nothing much, just got done changing my little niece's diaper. XD What about you? :'D

XD Haha no, once I get it, I wouldn't be wearing these pants. Please excuse my MANLY CHEST for the time being. lolol. Aww that's nice of you lol. I've been doing Chinese homework all day x.x; There's a ton. Ouch, your laptop is slow? >< Daaaang, must be painful to navigate this huge place lol.
Hello, nice to meet you! blaugh
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax

XD Haha no, once I get it, I wouldn't be wearing these pants. Please excuse my MANLY CHEST for the time being. lolol. Aww that's nice of you lol. I've been doing Chinese homework all day x.x; There's a ton. Ouch, your laptop is slow? >< Daaaang, must be painful to navigate this huge place lol.
Lol oh okay. XDD
LOLOL pshhh, your chest don't look manly. talk2hand
Wow aha, are they hard? xDD Hmm . . . if you're doing Chinese homework, I'm guessing you go to a Chinese school? :]
Yep, my brother bought this laptop SEVEN YEARS ago, and then he gave it to me last year and it's freakin' slow. ><
Omg, your girlfriend should draw my avatar one day. ><

Invisible Friend

9,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Champion 300
  • Hive Mind 200
xLittleMissSweetLindax
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax

Lol oh okay. XDD
Wow aha, are they hard? xDD Hmm . . . if you're doing Chinese homework, I'm guessing you go to a Chinese school? :]
Yep, my brother bought this laptop SEVEN YEARS ago, and then he gave it to me last year and it's freakin' slow. ><

PSSSH NOT MANLY?! I AM THE PEAK OF MANLINESS! lol jk jk XD
lol nah, I go to a regular public school that has Chinese as a language class, and I love it! biggrin It's a ton of work though, haha. XD Haha oh wow, ever think of getting an upgrade soon? razz
XD Haha maybe one day. wink Her art is so amazing *w*
baybekikyou
Hello, nice to meet you! blaugh
Hello, nice to meet you too. 4laugh
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax

Lol oh okay. XDD

lol nah, I go to a regular public school that has Chinese as a language class, and I love it! biggrin It's a ton of work though, haha. XD Haha oh wow, ever think of getting an upgrade soon? razz
LOLOLOL I thought I was the peak of manliness. XD Oh my gosh, your public school is probably ten times better than my school aha. Are you Chinese, as well? :'D Aha yeah, I'm planning on saving up for one but hopefully my brother won't mind if I throw this laptop away. XDD It is amazing!(: Do you two know each other in real life or just in the internet? ^^

Invisible Friend

9,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Champion 300
  • Hive Mind 200
xLittleMissSweetLindax
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax
ElectroGami
xLittleMissSweetLindax

Lol oh okay. XDD

LOLOLOL I thought I was the peak of manliness. XD Oh my gosh, your public school is probably ten times better than my school aha. Are you Chinese, as well? :'D Aha yeah, I'm planning on saving up for one but hopefully my brother won't mind if I throw this laptop away. XDD It is amazing!(: Do you two know each other in real life or just in the internet? ^^

LOL WHAAA?! Girls shouldn't be manly! Leave that to the manly men! wink Haha no I'm not Chinese, I'm just white XD Well, I am half Turkish, but I wasn't born there or anything. XP Lol GL! These days, you kinda need fast computers lol, hope you can get it soon. biggrin Maybe you can sell this laptop lol. And we know each other through the internet, but I've known her for 6 years and we've been through a ton of stuff together. I am taking a plane over to her place in a few days though since I'm on spring break. smile So half and half really. ^^
xLittleMissSweetLindax
Welcome to Gaia c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out