Welcome to Gaia! ::

indiadoctor
WELCOME to gaia.. you may add me as friend, if you wish.

i am also a newbie, with less than 10 days experience, but I am already addicted... and have applied for a HIGH SPEED broadband internet ... just to play this! biggrin
Thanks you and I hope I get addicted to this place also.
l-l A R L O T
October DarkRyne
Hi there, I am new here. I hope to meet new people and make tons of friends. The name is Octorber. I am a horror gamer. I also love to write horror books.
Welcome.
Thanks.
Monarchy Heights
October DarkRyne
Hi there, I am new here. I hope to meet new people and make tons of friends. The name is Octorber. I am a horror gamer. I also love to write horror books.

welcome to gaia
Thanks very much for the welcome.

7,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
October DarkRyne

Hello! Welcome to gaia
ThePlayful
October DarkRyne

Hello! Welcome to gaia
Hi and thank you.

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
Welcome <3
SelenaFlOw
Welcome <3
thank you.
welcome wink
ElineIchu
welcome wink
Thank you ^^

Vicious Warlord

October DarkRyne

welcome to gaia
reetika kakkar
October DarkRyne

welcome to gaia
Thanks ^^
October DarkRyne

welcome October! you should add me to your friends if you want one. also, did you ever play fatal frame?
NekoOwner
October DarkRyne

welcome October! you should add me to your friends if you want one. also, did you ever play fatal frame?
Thanks, I shall and yes I have another one of my favorites ^^.

Vicious Warlord

October DarkRyne
reetika kakkar
October DarkRyne

welcome to gaia
Thanks ^^

you're welcome

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
October DarkRyne
Manga Grl 01
Hiya welcome to Gaia!!! cat_blaugh
Thank you for the welcome. I love Mangas to.

you're welcome!!! YAY! yet another manga lover cat_4laugh emotion_bigheart any favourites?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff